Savage Dragon, Pitt, Hellboy VS. Ghost Rider, Thing, Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
OH YEAH, this is gonna get bloody and violent...the battle takes place thru a large abandoned junkyard...and there's no prep!!! It's kill or be killed and the blood lust is very much ON....

TEAM ONE :

1. Savage Dragon
2. Pitt
3. Hellboy

VS.

TEAM TWO :

1. The Thing
2. Colossus
3. Ghost Rider

Which team walks away breathin'???? D-I-S-C-U-S-S.................

Comicbook_kid
Anyone?

C'mon...this is a cool fight...

Comicbook_kid
sad

Comicbook_kid
huh wacko What the f**k?

Broly92
Team One owns them

Soljer
Poor Comicbook Kid.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Broly92
Team One owns them I agree.

Savage Dragon vs... Thing or Colossus it doesn't really matter because Pitt is too strong for any of these guys and Hellboy will certainly give Ghost Rider a run for his money. Heck I doubt the penance stare would even work on Hellboy properly.

Pain_of_death3
I think team one 2 cuz Savage Dragon and Pitt together is awesome...throw in hellboy and it's all but Impossible to kick there
@$$3$

But Hellboy would have a H*ll of a time with GR laughing out loud

Reaper777
Id give it to the first team, but they'd have a hard time catching up with GR's Bony @$$.

Thing and Colossus are cool and all but Against these three, I dont think they can compete, But Ghost Rider would be a hell of a challenge for them.

Grimm22
Ghost Rider should be able to put down Pitt

Ben takes down Hellboy

Pitor takes down Savage Dragon yes

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22

Ben takes down Hellboy

Actually...I think I agree with you.

This could be one for the record boosk, my friend. rock

Reaper777

Ben takes down Hellboy

That could work, but I dont see colossus puting down savage dragon.

But Im not sure.

Comicbook_kid

Ben takes down Hellboy

Hmmmmm, interesting match-ups. The only thing that might screw it up is Ghost Rider's penace stare. Remember when he tried to use it on Venom, and it backfired on him? When it comes to using it on "alien" beings, it sometimes doesn't work. Pitt is HALF alien, and HALF human. So, I wonder what would happen if he tried the stare on Pitt??? If he doesn't use the stare, this fight could get very interesting.

Ben and Hellboy would be long and violent...I love Ben probably more than Hellboy, but honestly I see Hellboy (probably) the last one standing in this one!!!

Savage Dragon and Colossus would be VERY CLOSE in my opinion!!! Honestly, I could see this battle going either way!!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Actually...I think I agree with you.

This could be one for the record boosk, my friend. rock

Really confused

I thought you agreed with me more than that

joesha28
Colossus taking down Dragon? How i hate to say this....healing factor anyone? angel

Tassadar
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Hmmmmm, interesting match-ups. The only thing that might screw it up is Ghost Rider's penace stare. Remember when he tried to use it on Venom, and it backfired on him? When it comes to using it on "alien" beings, it sometimes doesn't work. Pitt is HALF alien, and HALF human. So, I wonder what would happen if he tried the stare on Pitt??? If he doesn't use the stare, this fight could get very interesting.

Ben and Hellboy would be long and violent...I love Ben probably more than Hellboy, but honestly I see Hellboy (probably) the last one standing in this one!!!

Savage Dragon and Colossus would be VERY CLOSE in my opinion!!! Honestly, I could see this battle going either way!!

The stare did'nt work on Venom because the symbiote lacked a soul for it to work on. Does Pitt have a soul?

DickBlazer
colossus, thing, and GR take them.
won't be easy to stop pitt but they should get it done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.