magaman vs metriod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ubber kratos
who do u think would when in a fight? im a metriod fan so i say metriod.

SaTsuJiN
if you mean samus vs regular megaman.. samus handsdown.. but samus vs megaman x is a toughie

x vs samus has been done before though

ubber kratos
well i just joined this so i dont even know all the stuff yet
and can u tell me y is there forums from 2004 and not cancled out yet?

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by ubber kratos
well i just joined this so i dont even know all the stuff yet
and can u tell me y is there forums from 2004 and not cancled out yet? lol.. I just post so I really dont know.. from what I do know... even after the fight has been won, there are new people that come in and voice their opinions anyways... so thats how they make their returns..

as for finding out if topics have been done before.. theres a search bar at the bottom of the thread list page

Scorpion_Master
magaman?? its megaman with an "e"

Ato
yea, and its not metroid, its SAMUS...

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Ato
yea, and its not metroid, its SAMUS... Unless, of course, this thread was meant to be the Mega Man Universe vs the Metroid Universe. In that case, the Mega Man Universe wins in a massive beatdown. MMU has way too many godlike characters (Great Redips, Ninetails, Omega, Unknown X).

Scorpion_Master
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Unless, of course, this thread was meant to be the Mega Man Universe vs the Metroid Universe. In that case, the Mega Man Universe wins in a massive beatdown. MMU has way too many godlike characters (Great Redips, Ninetails, Omega, Unknown X). Yeah i have to agre with that even though i like Samus and Metroid more.. the MMU have way to power full characters and a crazy Dr who make them all laughing

Blue nocturne
Megaman wins.

triolrac
Although, the present incarnation of the megaman series sucks. (in my opinion: esp x7 and x8) i mean, cmon this game was built for 2d platforming, why make it 3d? (and zero sucks at 3d) plus the rescue droid sub-missions is just dreadfull. The best was x5 and it went downhill from there.

Scorpion_Master
no i think the old megaman games was more fun (3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9) and i like Bass he is Cool..

Acrosurge
Originally posted by triolrac
Although, the present incarnation of the megaman series sucks. (in my opinion: esp x7 and x8) i mean, cmon this game was built for 2d platforming, why make it 3d? (and zero sucks at 3d) plus the rescue droid sub-missions is just dreadfull. The best was x5 and it went downhill from there. Actually, I prefer the X series over the Original. I agree that X7 was not the series's highpoint. X8, on the other hand, was well executed in nearly every respect. X5, while being a major storypoint, suffered from poor stage design and game mechanics. The latest entry in the X series (Maverick Hunter: X, a remake) has translated the original X game beautifully into 3D with excellent voice acting, cutscenes, and the ability to unlock Vile as a playable character. In short, the X series rocks. rock

The Classic series definitely had something to it, though I should point out that there is no 'Mega Man 9'.

Back on topic: if this battle was supposed to be Mega Man vs Samus, the thread creator might want to state the kind of equipment/powers each character gets, because that makes all the difference in this battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.