Captain America/Black Panther Vs. Batman/Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
It's Cap and Black Panther taking on The Caped Crusader and his former sidekick turned solo, Nightwing...

There is no prep and the two teams have their standard equipment and weapons...the fight takes place on a deserted tropical island just before dark...the two teams know nothing about each other; one team is on one side of the island; the other team opposite them on the other side.

Which team domiates the other and makes it off the island alive?

braz
well, since this fight takes place at a tropical deserted island, i gotta say Black Panther n the Cap, but if it was in say, Gotham, Batman and Nightwing would most likely win, either way though, a pretty good fight

badabing
Tropical island makes me think jungle, BP's advantage. The jungle may take away from Cap's shield. Just before dark gives Bats and NW and edge over Cap but not BP. Bats and NW would have to stun Cap early on and double team BP. Very close but BP and Cap take 6/10.

badabing
Where are all the Cap and Bat fans at? I thought this was a good thread. Comicbook Kid has a great matchup.

capt it up
either capt or BP could take batman team 2 looses

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by badabing
Where are all the Cap and Bat fans at? I thought this was a good thread. Comicbook Kid has a great matchup.

Thanks Badabing...I thought this was a good match-up too...so, where are all the Cap and Batman fans?????? C'mon, I know you're out there...and also folks, remember that Batman has all of his gadgets and goodies with him, so even though it's just before nightfall, Bat's can still see in the dark via thru his infrared vision thru his mask, so Black Panther doesn't have that much of an advantage...that's why I had the two teams not knowing anything about each other. Black Panther would use the shadows and jungle to his advantage with a regular opponent, but in case you haven't noticed, ol' Bat's is anything but a regular opponent...

And also another thing I wanted to add! Just because they're on a tropical island, the entire island is not completely covered with jungle terrain...think of it kinda like Gilligan's Island smile They're plenty of open areas too, not just trees, vines, etc...

TheKahn
I would agree that this is a very close fight and a few changes to the parameters could easily swing the outcome in one direction or the other. Personally, I'd go with Captain and BP as I think the environment gives them the advantage.

Black Panther would be the most at home as his enhanced senses should allow him to track and locate the other combatants fairly easily and prevent him or Cap from getting ambushed. Also his armor is superior to either Batman's or Nightwing's in this environment as it adds considerable to his mobility.

Captain America would also do well here. As a soldier I image he has had quite extensive training and practical experience in jungle warfare. Now I don't mean to suggest that Batman or Nightwing would be completely ignorant in this field. I just doubt either would be as good at it as either Cap or BP. Now a change to a more urban environment might be enough to alter the outcome, but as it stands I think Cap and BP would win.

badabing
Originally posted by TheKahn
I would agree that this is a very close fight and a few changes to the parameters could easily swing the outcome in one direction or the other. Personally, I'd go with Captain and BP as I think the environment gives them the advantage.

Black Panther would be the most at home as his enhanced senses should allow him to track and locate the other combatants fairly easily and prevent him or Cap from getting ambushed. Also his armor is superior to either Batman's or Nightwing's in this environment as it adds considerable to his mobility.

Captain America would also do well here. As a soldier I image he has had quite extensive training and practical experience in jungle warfare. Now I don't mean to suggest that Batman or Nightwing would be completely ignorant in this field. I just doubt either would be as good at it as either Cap or BP. Now a change to a more urban environment might be enough to alter the outcome, but as it stands I think Cap and BP would win.
Good point about Cap being a former soldier. Bats and NW are a little out of their element but put up a great fight but get edged out from BP and Cap. I think Braz said earlier if it was in Gotham, or any large city, Bats and NW win the majority. I'll revise my wins ratio to 7/10 due to Caps military training. Good point again Kahn.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Badabing
Good point about Cap being a former soldier. Bats and NW are a little out of their element but put up a great fight but get edged out from BP and Cap. I think Braz said earlier if it was in Gotham, or any large city, Bats and NW win the majority. I'll revise my wins ratio to 7/10 due to Caps military training. Good point again Kahn.

Agreed ^ Good point...... wink

MR.Grum
batman pulls a bannana from his belt and pather and cap boths slip on it and break there necks.night wing watches and says wtf pwned!!

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by MR.Grum
batman pulls a bannana from his belt and pather and cap boths slip on it and break there necks.night wing watches and says wtf pwned!!

roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

jollyjim311
Panther and Cap are better combatants, have a terrain advantage, and, Panther is just as sneaky as Batman. Cap and Panther for the win.

Dinalfos
Panther and Cap 8/10.

Cap is as good as Batman, but with more stamina. Panther is superior to NightWing in every way.

Wally West
Batman and Nightwing has fought side by side more times than practically anyone, their teamwork is second to none and if they have all their gadgets I think they can do a little better than most are given them credit for, but Cap and Panther probably do take a slight majority.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Wally West
Batman and Nightwing has fought side by side more times than practically anyone, their teamwork is second to none and if they have all their gadgets I think they can do a little better than most are given them credit for, but Cap and Panther probably do take a slight majority.

True, and that needs to be taken into account, but, Cap and Panther are superior. Not in their teamwork, but in plain old beat-down-ability.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
It's Cap and Black Panther taking on The Caped Crusader and his former sidekick turned solo, Nightwing...

There is no prep and the two teams have their standard equipment and weapons...the fight takes place on a deserted tropical island just before dark...the two teams know nothing about each other; one team is on one side of the island; the other team opposite them on the other side.

Which team domiates the other and makes it off the island alive?

Cap and Black Panther. Handily.

superbatman86
Nw and Bats 8/10.People need to remember that in standard equip both these guys have flash gernades and smoke and knock out gas pellets aswell as tazers especially NW whose is located in his glove.

marvelprince
Originally posted by superbatman86
Nw and Bats 8/10.People need to remember that in standard equip both these guys have flash gernades and smoke and knock out gas pellets aswell as tazers especially NW whose is located in his glove.

Tazers will do jack to Black Panther's insolated suit. Panther's suit also has his own air supply plus he already can see in the dark so smoke and knockout gas won't be a problem.

What you need to remember is that Black Panther and Captain America are physically superior to Nightwing and Batman plus they have a big advantage with this type of environment, especially Panther. Anti-metal claws, energy daggers plus a stealth edge = win for team Marvel

Wally West
Batman and Nightwing beat the android Amazo, lets see Cap and Panther do that! shifty

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Wally West
Batman and Nightwing beat the android Amazo, lets see Cap and Panther do that! shifty

Let's see Batman and Nightwing beat Ultron. wink

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Let's see Batman and Nightwing beat Ultron. wink

let's see Captain America dodge Darkseid's Omega beam!!!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
let's see Captain America dodge Darkseid's Omega beam!!!

If you're REALLY going to believe that Batman can truly dodge Darkseid's Omega Beam, then I have nothing more to say to you. no expression

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
If you're REALLY going to believe that Batman can truly dodge Darkseid's Omega Beam, then I have nothing more to say to you. no expression sad

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
sad

Oh alright. I'll say more to you.

But really. Batman should never be able to dodge the Omega Beam.

Evangel94
Captain America and Black Panther take the majority.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Panther and Cap are better combatants, have a terrain advantage, and, Panther is just as sneaky as Batman. Cap and Panther for the win. you forget bats aura and his( i got everything i need everything belt)pis is on bats side

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.