Is Bishop considered Street level?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
Just wondering.....since Agent Zero is peak street level roll eyes (sarcastic) .

capt it up
bishop is street level. there no reason he should be over it im not very impressed by bishop as it is.

Darth Kal-El
who the hell cares?

Aries_04
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
who the hell cares?

Please don't post in this thread anymore......if you don't care....pass it by.

capt it up
Originally posted by Aries_04
Please don't post in this thread anymore......if you don't care....pass it by.
yup no reason to post in a thread u don't care about

Mordum
lol funny stuff just made my day. big grin

ALEMASTER
bishop is obviously street level theres nothing about him to make above

for hes got the qulities of the street level character

GalacticStorm
Bishop is beyond street level. Street level is peak human characters like Daredevil, Captain America and Wolverine. Bishop can absorb vast quantities of various energy types augmenting his strength, durability and various other physical factors. He is above street level at least.

GODSCRIBE
Bishop, street level? HAHA

I'd love to see a street-level character ABSORB a full blast from ONSLAUGHT..the same blast that would have otherwise killed the entire X-Men. Behold...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5161614

Bishop is an whole different level. Energy based attacks will not work on him.

Murda Mase
He has powers so I don't think hes street level.

GODSCRIBE
HAHAH^ I'm glad you edited that. How dare you confuse Luke Cage with Bishop?

Murda Mase
Shut up.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Shut up.

weak, little ******. glad you edited that stupidity.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE

Youre from Atlanta but you live in London right now?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Youre from Atlanta but you live in London right now?

I attend school in London, yes. big grin I have a place in ATL, but I'm from the Rotten Apple

Murda Mase

Wow, oh wow those stars really showed me..... roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Aries_04
Bishop is beyond street level. Street level is peak human characters like Daredevil, Captain America and Wolverine. Bishop can absorb vast quantities of various energy types augmenting his strength, durability and various other physical factors. He is above street level at least.

Makes sense to me.....and in addition....there is no freakin way Agent Zero is street level either. He's like Bishop with vibranium armor and plasma wrist cannons...............I mean seriously the guy has never lost a fight.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Wow, oh wow those stars really showed me..... roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

They're called asterisks, you dumbtard.

capt it up
firts off wolverine is superhuman not peakhuman and second off both wolveirne and spiderman are street level just top level streets

DigiMark007
They're called asterisks, you dumbtard.

Over half this thread is stuff like this, beyond the fact that we've established that Bishop is well beyond street. It boggles me why people have to act like such idiots. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.