Luke Cage vs. Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
all out brawl anything goes....

JOE NUNEZ
I have the fight in scans , but first I would like to see what the experts think..

Darth Kal-El
Wonder Man.

capt it up
wonderman. the dude a beast. phyically he herc an thor level in both strength in durablity. he a very good fighter.

CaptainStoic
Wonderman is way past Luke Cage, isn't he? anyways I say Wonderman. Unless somehow Simon lets himself get mauled.

JOE NUNEZ
Im posting the scans in a bit.

JOE NUNEZ
enjoy the fight .. http://members.fortunecity.com/muscular2/VS_PM1.htm#

Thanos_6383
Wait..WonderMan is Class100 right?..Whats Cage?...25?

JOE NUNEZ
SOMEthing like class 25, but his skin is as hard as diamond, also hes a great fighter.......

JOE NUNEZ
I always thought cage was a class 3, but from that showing against wm I could be convinced hes much more....

Adam Warlock
At the end of that fight, it looks like WM was about to get serious. He had Luke in one hand ready to thrash him.

the Darkone
Wonderman will beat the living sh** out of Luke Cage. This not even close. Wonderman 10/10

JOE NUNEZ
yeah, at the end it looked bad for cage.

capt it up
luke cage use to be only a 3 ton character but his pwoers got stornger and he was up graded to 25 tons.

Betageuze
come on... Powerman isnt a match for Wonderman

look what the Hulk has done to him...

sorry but Luke has NO chance...

Tshern
Exactly.

The Fake Macoy
WM beats Cage 10/10 in my opinion.

Thunderstrike
Wonderman owns him.

mighty adam
.... bad match indeed.

Psyquis52
Wonderman wins

guy222
simon

reavengers looks ok

JakeTheBank
Bendispower FTW

dmills
Originally posted by guy222
simon

reavengers looks ok

So Simon's team is called the Revengers huh? Wonder how Abnett and Lanning feel about that one? Yet another bit of friendly creative license Bendis "borrowed" from them. But hey, when you're an Architect...

zopzop
Revengers are gonna get stomped sad

But back on topic, Wonderman wins 10/10.

h1a8
spite thread that should be closed

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by the Darkone
Wonderman will beat the living sh** out of Luke Cage. This not even close. Wonderman 10/10

... and there you have it, folks.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Revengers are gonna get stomped sad

But back on topic, Wonderman wins 10/10.

I've seen some preview art (more scans than in the standard preview, I mean) and it looks surprisingly good. Don't lose hope.

Cage got bfr'd in two panels by Atlas. A complete non-factor. But knowing Bendis he's likely to make his way back to the battlefield...

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I've seen some preview art (more scans than in the standard preview, I mean) and it looks surprisingly good. Don't lose hope.

Cage got bfr'd in two panels by Atlas. A complete non-factor. But knowing Bendis he's likely to make his way back to the battlefield...

It's Ethan and Simon I'm worried about. Those guys could possibly solo the entire New Avengers line-up, but you know they gonna get taken down sad

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
It's Ethan and Simon I'm worried about. Those guys could possibly solo the entire New Avengers line-up, but you know they gonna get taken down sad

No, even Bendis can't screw up that bad with power levels. Hope dies last.

Carol can be a problem because of her energy absorption.

1. http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/954/83660998.jpg
2. http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4339/033zk.jpg

CosmicComet
Luke Cage is going to pull out his matter manipulation powers to beat Simon.

Just watch.

Bentley
This is an opportunity for Simon to prove yet again that he's superior to Logan.

Deadline
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Jesus Christ stilt Luke took a shot from Hiriom and made it back to the battlefield as well and that wasn't Bendis. Like I already told you Luke had superior showings to Bendis Cage in Heroes for Hire Vol2.

Bendis Cage ain't all that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.