Windmere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rickyduck
'For those who are not aware, the LOST writers have begin to slip another background player into the LOST uiniverse: Widmore Industries. In "Fire+Water" a Widmore Construction company poster was seen, in "The Whole Truth" it was Widmore Labs who produced the the pregnancy test that heralded Sun and Jin's miracle baby. New promo pics from LockDown reveal yet another Widmore connection, which incidently was NOT visible in the episode itself. Click the pic for a larger view, near the bottom of the tanks you can see the "Widmore Labs" logo. So was the original Henry a Widmore employee?'
(from thetailsection.com)

http://www.thetailsection.com/uploaded_images/lockdown-promo06-727388.jpg

Marth18
shifty

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by rickyduck
'For those who are not aware, the LOST writers have begin to slip another background player into the LOST uiniverse: Widmore Industries. In "Fire+Water" a Widmore Construction company poster was seen, in "The Whole Truth" it was Widmore Labs who produced the the pregnancy test that heralded Sun and Jin's miracle baby. New promo pics from LockDown reveal yet another Widmore connection, which incidently was NOT visible in the episode itself. Click the pic for a larger view, near the bottom of the tanks you can see the "Widmore Labs" logo. So was the original Henry a Widmore employee?'
(from thetailsection.com)

http://www.thetailsection.com/uploaded_images/lockdown-promo06-727388.jpg

yea that was in one of the Charlie flash backs several months ago, you just now noticed that????

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
yea that was in one of the Charlie flash backs several months ago, you just now noticed that????

I remember that, but which episode was it?

Morning_Glory
that last charlie episode a few months ago -- with him and his brother

rickyduck
Earth and fire I think. No, I noticed it, cos I nade a thread about it, but then there was this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.