Luke Cage vs Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I know Rhino always finds away to lose but he is Superior in strength durability and maybe stamina

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
I know Rhino always finds away to lose but he is Superior in strength durability and maybe stamina

powerman

CasanoVa
Luke Cage, very easily.

But if this was Rhino controlled by anybody who wasn't an idiot, Rhino would take a healthy majority.

llagrok
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Luke Cage, very easily.

But if this was Rhino controlled by anybody who wasn't an idiot, Rhino would take a healthy majority.

What if we gave Rhino the brain of a 10 year old? In other words, if we gave him an IQ boost of about 50 smile

Hercules
Cage has already beaten Rhino and that was before he got his upgrade.

Rhino with a brain would kick his ass though.

snoopdogg
Anybody have scans of Cage beating Rhino? I saw them before but don't remember it well.

Cage has wins over Samson and Rhino. Not too bad I guess.

Wonder Man
I don't know about the dumb logic. Dinosaurs like Tranasuros Rex had a pea sized brain and look how they were on top.
I like Rhino's stats. I think the writers fib in the fights to make the heros look good. To bad for the code of comics. Anyway Rhino for the win.

jasonk3
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Luke Cage, very easily.

Originally posted by Hercules
Cage has already beaten Rhino and that was before he got his upgrade.

Rhino with a brain would kick his ass though.

co-signed

guy222
rhino is way stronger than luke

luke wins, rhino is one of the ultimate jobbers in marvel

occultdestroyer
Rhino in a stomp.
Hmm, this gives me an idea shifty

Juk3n
if were talking plain powersets than Luke gets man handled, OP's should always take CIS out of a fight, full power sets vs full power sets ftw..

thats just imo though

hulkcpbifiussjf
rhino should win this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.