Current Superman with Batman's mind vs. Thanos and Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

james1865
All are current editions. Batman has one year to get used to Superman's powers, then one week of prep. He also has access to any technology Batman might have available.

samishe
Originally posted by james1865
All are current editions. Batman has one year to get used to Superman's powers, then one week of prep. He also has access to any technology Batman might have available.

I didn't get it. Is it Supes with Bats mind or Bats with Supes powers?

james1865
Bats with Superman's powers.

juggernaut66666
thanos would crush him

The Fake Macoy
Considering Superman has had a lifetime, and Batman only has 1 year to get used to Superman's powers... I say that Thanos should win this.

badabing
Against Thanos AND Darkseid. He'll need more than Superman's powers and Batcave gadgets.

blackfog
if thanos and darksied were alone Id say they would lose but together they got this

Psyquis52
I concur, thanos and darkseid own this one.

Thunderstrike
Thanos and Darkseid would sit down on lawn chairs, pop open beers, and both pimp-slap this literal batgod into next month.

badabing
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Thanos and Darkseid would sit down on lawn chairs, pop open beers, and both pimp-slap this literal batgod into next month.
Since you said Bats gets pimp slapped I changed my mind. Batman with prep & Superman's powers = Thanos & Darkseid assuming the "position". laughing

aliveinboston
Originally posted by james1865

Thanos easily kills superman, then eats his transplanted bat-brain. Darkseid doesnt bother getting his hands dirty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.