lobo vs superboy prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

jasofisc
I don't know how superboy prime will win but he will. Even if Lobo creats like a thousand clones Superboy could use his uber heat vision to fry each on and the clone making blood in them too.

Juntai
Originally posted by jasofisc
I don't know how superboy prime will win but he will. Even if Lobo creats like a thousand clones Superboy could use his uber heat vision to fry each on and the clone making blood in them too. Maybe, but Lobo would come back anyways, he can't die, he'll always be.

Mider
uber heat vision how does that compare to supes im asking cause supes has no effect almost at all on lobo

Validus
Lobo can't die but he sure as hell isn't touching Prime.

Thunderstrike
"Gimme that armor, bastich!"

Lobo then proceeds to beat Superboy Prime with the Antimonitor plating, while Superboy Prime cries like the puny little kid he is. Hell, Lobo could win by turning off the lights.

xtrubeastxcs
Uhhhhhhhh didnt wolverine beat lobo?

Thunderstrike
Fan voted.

jasofisc
wow lobo is way over rated here. superboy prime is pre crisis superman level lobo dies

Mr. Valentine
lobo cant die, lol, so he can get battered for hours without dieing or sit there while being on fire and just burn until the flames go out and he heals

Fanboy
Superboy Prime would just punch him off of earth but better then normanl SUperman did it.

dynamix
i feel this is a pretty good matchup, lol...

bump

Mindset
Originally posted by Validus
Lobo can't die but he sure as hell isn't touching Prime. Phucking noob.

DTM
Lobo honestly doesnt stand a 5% chance to beat Superboy Prime. SP wins easily.

ODG
Lobo takes it. He enjoys mixing it up in bruhahas with most of his whitebread foes. He'd have no patience for Prime's whiny turd act and that wouldn't bode well for him at all.

Slaanesh
Prime easily..i don't know how he'll beat Lobo..but however it is..it'll be easy..

Odekahn
Originally posted by Citizen V.
lobo cant die

But he can take an ass beating, and that's exactly what prime would give him.

abhilegend
Lobo gets stomped.

celeyhyga17
SBP of course.

quanchi112
Prime wins.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lobo gets stomped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.