Drax the Destroyer vs. Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Kurse.. is unbelievable strong.. at least double the strength of Thor...

and Drax has beaten the Hulk before..

who wins this ?

Tshern
Drax takes it.

Psyquis52
Give it up for Drax!

Darth Kal-El
Drax w/Power Gem takes it. Drax w/o Power Gem loses.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Drax w/Power Gem takes it. Drax w/o Power Gem loses.
I agree.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Betageuze

who wins this ?

Kurse is 4 times as strong as Thor who is easily as strong as hulk or Drax. Drax needed help to stand up to Thor, he has absolutely no chance against Kurse. Its a good thing he can fly. When Kurse knocks him into orbit, if he isnt already dead, Drax can use the opportunity to get the hell away from the planet. But he is also incredibly stupid so he would probably just come back to get knocked into orbit again.

soujaboy09
At one point Drax killed Thanos, so don't underestimate him. Kurse is only two times as strong as Thor.

roughrider
Drax can knock Kurse down, but can he get him to stay down?

Hmmm...it would take a long time, and Drax would have to take advantage of his flight and mobility, but eventually...

Drax 6/10. With power gem, of course.

Horrificus
Originally posted by soujaboy09
At one point Drax killed Thanos, so don't underestimate him. Kurse is only two times as strong as Thor.

I think Drax is bad as hell also. But, it is true that Kurse is 4 times as strong as Thor.
The Beyonder first made Kurse 2 X as strong as Thor.
Then, when Thor used the belt of strength (I think), the Beyonder doubled it again.

This is a good fight.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by soujaboy09

Kurse is two times as strong as a belt of strength wearing Thor. The belt of strength doubles Thor's natural physical strength. Hence Kurse is 4 times as strong as Thor.

guy222
kurse ftw

Stoic
Kurse dominates.

quanchi112
Kurse, easily.

Hyperion Prime
Kurse easily wins this 4x stronger than Thor should put down Drax with or without the power gem.

Lord_Talron
this is current drax right? isnt he much weaker than dumb drax was?

Washco
There is nothing that Drax could do to hurt Kurse. Kurse takes it.

celestialdemon
Kurse is too much for Drax without the Power Gem.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Kurse is too much for Drax without the Power Gem.

I think Kurse is too much for Drax even with the Power gem. Kurse has to be one of the strongest guys in the marvel universe that isn't someone like a Celestial

dmills
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
this is current drax right? isnt he much weaker than dumb drax was? Not quite as strong (about Colossus level now) and doesn't have flight or energy projection. Still about as durable though. I'll try and find the Giffen interview. It's been a while.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I think Kurse is too much for Drax even with the Power gem. Kurse has to be one of the strongest guys in the marvel universe that isn't someone like a Celestial

He very well could be. The problem I have is if Drax has the Power Gem, then it makes him unable to be defeated physically. Kurse, no matter how powerful he is, only has his strength. I just don't see Drax, or any Power Gem user, being able to be beaten physically, unless the Gem is removed.

h1a8
He very well could be. The problem I have is if Drax has the Power Gem, then it makes him unable to be defeated physically. Kurse, no matter how powerful he is, only has his strength. I just don't see Drax, or any Power Gem user, being able to be beaten physically, unless the Gem is removed.
The gem might grant some durability but it doesn't make ANY and ALL invincible.
Some added durability is not the same as infinite durability. Anyone can be beat with the power gem, if sufficient force is applied.

Stoic
Originally posted by Betageuze

who wins this ?

When did Drax beat the Hulk?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Stoic
When did Drax beat the Hulk? Maybe he can time travel from 5 years ago and answer your question

celestialdemon
Originally posted by h1a8
The gem might grant some durability but it doesn't make ANY and ALL invincible.
Some added durability is not the same as infinite durability. Anyone can be beat with the power gem, if sufficient force is applied.

Obviously it doesn't grant them invincibility, but I don't recall a PG user ever being defeated physically. I could be wrong, and if I am, I'd love to see scans, but every time I've seen one beaten, it's always been either energy attacks, BFR, or removing the Gem first.

SuperiorTech
lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
Kurse imo.

Obviously it doesn't grant them invincibility, but I don't recall a PG user ever being defeated physically. I could be wrong, and if I am, I'd love to see scans, but every time I've seen one beaten, it's always been either energy attacks, BFR, or removing the Gem first.

Thor vs. Drax round 2.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Maybe he can time travel from 5 years ago and answer your question

Ha thats a good un.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Kurse imo.

Thor vs. Drax round 2.

When was this? I remember them fighting in the Infinity Crusade and in Blood and Thunder.

JakeTheBank
Kurse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.