lightsaber games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darht dude
do any of you guys kno if there is a lightsaber game that at least has good graphics and the sound fx?

i need help

sithsaber408
Masters of Taras kasi. stick out tongue

darht dude
ok thanks dude

darht dude
but i need a game for the computor like that one
but thanks anyway

DucLangur
how about Knights of the Old Republic, or Jedi Knight Jedi Academy, they have pretty good graphics, and you can use mods to make the games better quality. smile

Stun
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Masters of Taras kasi. stick out tongue

Han vs Vader - f'kin NIGHTMAREhysterical

i dunno what happened to that gameconfused

i think i lost it on a landfill site

DarkC
Jedi Trainer 2.0

Score: 11214
The force is strong with this one.

Beat that, bizaaaatches.

DiamondBullets
The multiplayer mode in the ROTS game!

I'll own you with Dooku!

Stun
lol, i seem to go back to that game every so often. Dooku and Mace have awesome moves, but i feel more comfortable playing as Anakin

SS_181st_Snow
The ROTS game is fun to an extent. If you're looking for fun, Jedi Academy all the way. For PC atleast. If Xbox, then KOTOR pisses all over JA.

Also, if you get tired of lightsaber games, and wanna do flight, I highly reccomend X-Wing Alliance. Awesome story, good graphics, a good time for any Star Wars fan!

truejedi
JA for PC for sure. I was ticked off that the ROTS game isn't for computer. I bought a new computer, and i was like, yes, i get to play it, so i go to buy it and then i find out, NO! its only for people with game systems. So yeah, that was my sad story.

Isn't this thread in the wrong place?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.