Loki vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tdawg14
Who wins?

blackfog
Lobo is Entirely coller than cool But the Lokster has got this.

Psyquis52
Loki tricks Lobo into thinking his feet are reuben sandwiches and Lobo eats himself

Mider
just to let you know lobo can become resistent to magic attacks, and if you wish to talk about loki becomming intangeble, read lobo death and taxes he was able to touch a guy who no one else could, am i a lobo fanboy no but dude read his comics the guy does crazy crap all the time.

Psyquis52
I know Lobo does but I don't think Loki is going to have to fight him.

Loki has his ways.

Superherovandal
Isn't Lobo like immune to magic after his meeting with Klarion the Witch Boy?

aliveinboston
Originally posted by tdawg14
Who wins?

Loki will find a way to win. Loki has shown that can he can become an immense giant with all the physical attributes but what is more likely is that he will use more subtle methods.

Mider
lobo is insane you know? lol he beats up guys like etrigan the demon like nothing, and smacks around supes

Juntai
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Isn't Lobo like immune to magic after his meeting with Klarion the Witch Boy? Yep, in the series where they turned the kids into adults and the adults into kids. Lobo became immune to magic, and was unable to get back to full size until he made clones.

Wally West
Weird match but Lobo isn't the main man for nothing, he'll walk away the winner.

golem370
Loki pic

Juntai
Here's Lobo.
Notice the characters he's engaging in battle as he comes to Earth.

http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blz17dcu0ng.jpg

guy222
bumprav

CosmicComet
Yeah.

Lobo.

iceman24567
Lobo

cdtm
Originally posted by Mider
just to let you know lobo can become resistent to magic attacks, and if you wish to talk about loki becomming intangeble, read lobo death and taxes he was able to touch a guy who no one else could, am i a lobo fanboy no but dude read his comics the guy does crazy crap all the time.

Yeah, and 'Bo isn't an idiot either. The man figured out how to beat The Mask, for cripes sake! Plus, he fragged his home planet using tech he invented..

Loki's not going to simply manipulate/trick him...

loki

Uriel005
Loki gasses Lobo... curse his inability to not handle knockout gas... immune to nearly any poison/energy/physical attack or at least can recover from them but a little bit of knockout gas and batman takes him out where Supes can't

iceman24567
Originally posted by Uriel005
Loki gasses Lobo... curse his inability to not handle knockout gas... immune to nearly any poison/energy/physical attack or at least can recover from them but a little bit of knockout gas and batman takes him out where Supes can't You realize Lobo doesn't need to breath right? Lobo has also inhaled toxic fumes to no effect highly no expression

Uriel005
Originally posted by iceman24567
You realize Lobo doesn't need to breath right? Lobo has also inhaled toxic fumes to no effect highly no expression toxic yes but gasses not designed to kill generally work pretty well and has been an achilles heel in the past. As to the whole not needing to breathe yes its true but Lobo tends to do so out of habit IMO.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Uriel005
toxic yes but gasses not designed to kill generally work pretty well and has been an achilles heel in the past. As to the whole not needing to breathe yes its true but Lobo tends to do so out of habit IMO. Loki gassing Lobo seems highly unlikely erm

loki has BFR, transmutation (of lobo or the air in his lungs) and illusion casting for the offense

intangibilty, teleportation and his bizarre regen/damage soak for the defense

I would say loki wins

the ninjak
Loki. What Lobo can't touch he can't shoot.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by the ninjak
Loki. What Lobo can't touch he can't shoot. Sounds logical, unfortunately Lobo doesn't do logical.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Sounds logical, unfortunately Lobo doesn't do logical.

I know but Loki is a master Sorceror. He stays invisible when he wants from the people of Midgard.
I'm not aware of Lobo's scensory feats though.

Prep-Man
He can track anyone in the universe. He's also a genius, which people fail to remember.

cdtm
Originally posted by 753
loki has BFR, transmutation (of lobo or the air in his lungs) and illusion casting for the offense

Lobo's resisted magic transmutation before. Klarion "Dum Dum Dummmmm" The Witch Boy has some impressive powers, and he couldn't do it.

And Lobo doesn't need to breath, so filling his lungs would just irritate him. Hell, he'd probably simply rip his own lungs out, and grow new ones.

Originally posted by cdtm
Lobo's resisted magic transmutation before. Klarion "Dum Dum Dummmmm" The Witch Boy has some impressive powers, and he couldn't do it.

And Lobo doesn't need to breath, so filling his lungs would just irritate him. Hell, he'd probably simply rip his own lungs out, and grow new ones. he has been koed by gas before. even if he requires no oxygen, it's apparent the gas can still get into his blodstream from his lungs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.