Superboy Prime with armor vs Hunter Prey Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tyranus
Superboy Prime is fliying around and fins doomsday, knowing that he killed Supes he decides to prove he can do what supes couldnt

Darth Kal-El
Superboy Prime beats the crap out of HP Doomsday. SBP takes this 10/10

tyranus
yeah

tyranus
still i want to see if anyone is gonna go dor DD

DigiMark007
So, um, yeah....some of us are trying to not find out what happens in the Crisis until it's over and we can read it for ourselves.

For future reference, it would nice to leave plot-related stuff out of thread titles. As it is, I know something about Anti-Monitor's armor and Superboy Prime (please don't correct me if I'm wrong)...which is hardly the entire plot, but is still more than I wanted to know.

As the Crisis continues, this will become an issue even more. And so, for me if nothing else, let's try and use this as a rule of thumb for any battle thread about the Crisis...so I can at least read something before hearing about it on KMC.

smile

Mider
one of you told me what that armour did can you tell me again i mean is all that stupid thing is a battary?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.