Darkhawk vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
If this doesn't get a reaction out of people on Darkhawk I don't know what will.

Here's more info on Darkhawk...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkhawk

Templares
I only remember Darkhawk from his guest appearances in Avengers West Coast . . . Oh there's a Wiki link . . . . .

WTF? He shoots darkforce. Wolverine's toast.

Thunderstrike
Yup. Wolverine dies, bad.

Psyquis52
Boy, am I glad you guys were the first to show up. I keep expecting capt it up to show up or something.

Thunderstrike
Well, what's Wolverine gonna do? Darkhawk can fly, is physically stronger, can use force fields, and so forth. Wolverine is toast.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Well, what's Wolverine gonna do? Darkhawk can fly, is physically stronger, can use force fields, and so forth. Wolverine is toast.

Agreed. There's no reason for Darkhawk to tango with him for long. However there is a fighting ability to consider.

Thunderstrike
Meh. If Darkhawk is smart enough, which he is, he'll just destroy him from above. Also, for the infamous post by Wolverine8888, check the link under my sig. It's so funny it's ridiculous.

Psyquis52
Keep responding like that and Wolverine fans will have nothing left to argue.

Thunderstrike
Oh, they'll argue. It usually comes down to this:

"Wolberine has teh clawz lol adn teh adminantium adn teh helaing fakter lolz101

darthgoober
Bump. smile

xmarksthespot
Symbiote Wolverine beats Superman? messed

From what I've heard of Darkhawk, he would win, probably with relative ease.

darthgoober
eek! I can't believe that no one has defended Wolverine yet.

Grimm22
Darkhawk beat Ultron no expression....

Yeah

Lucid Lui
Darkhawk ees car-azzy.

And he wins.

H. S. 6
Darkhawk lays the whoop-ass on Logan.

riceroost
Wolverine has already beat Darkhawk I believe. He did it quite easily. Darkhawk had Speedball, Rage, and Black Cat with him and Wolverine destroyed them all like it was a cake walk.

marvelprince
Originally posted by riceroost
Wolverine has already beat Darkhawk I believe. He did it quite easily. Darkhawk had Speedball, Rage, and Black Cat with him and Wolverine destroyed them all like it was a cake walk.

I hope your not talking about that awful issue where he was possessed by aliens or some crap. Seriously, Wolverine could not take out all those guys but I do think he has a chance to win here

riceroost
Originally posted by marvelprince
I hope your not talking about that awful issue where he was possessed by aliens or some crap. Seriously, Wolverine could not take out all those guys but I do think he has a chance to win here Nah, the only person he shouldn't have been able to take out was the Vision, everyone else he wrecked was well within his ability to beat. And if Darkhawk gets beat that badly with 3 people backing him up he doesn't stand much of a chance solo.

marvelprince
Wolverine probably could handle some of those guys solo, but not Justice, Human Torch, etc and not if the heroes were in groups. The ease with which he took them all down was laughable. Terrible issue

darthgoober
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Yup. Wolverine dies, bad.

Co-Signed rock

riceroost
Originally posted by marvelprince
Wolverine probably could handle some of those guys solo, but not Justice, Human Torch, etc and not if the heroes were in groups. The ease with which he took them all down was laughable. Terrible issue He didn't technically beat Justice. Justice was simply stupid and dropped his TK defense, and with Wolverine's speed he paid for the small lapse in judgement.
Wolverine has taken Torch out before so I dont see what the problem is there. He may not be able to take torch in the middle of a football field with no cover, but in many other senarios (like the one that happened) he could take him out.

And considering Wolverine has taken out groups of 15 super villians solo (Enemy of the State) I have no problem with him beating on the likes of Falcon, USAgent, and the Widow at the same time, On the ground they dont have the means to put him down and they cant take a hit from him. Sending Solo, Black Cat, and Moon Knight after Wolverine is just asking for a loss. All three are human with less training, no powers, and they lack the ability to hurt him.

srankmissingnin
Most of the people he beat where amateur C-List heroes who where uncordiated and lacking the experience to deal with Wolverine.

dmills
Are we talking about the new and improved badass cosmic fugitive Darkhawk? If so then Wolverine gets cooked like a turkey.

Survivor19
Yes, current Darkhawk outclasses Wolverine a lot.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Survivor19
Yes, current Darkhawk outclasses Wolverine a lot.

thumb up

Battlehammer
Darkhawk power would be so awosome to get if you wre a kid, it like a video game. You can be Darkhawlk and run around with powers and being a super hero and soon as you revert back to human form your completely fine.

dmills
Darkhawk just moved a few weight classes above Wolverine. It wouldn't even be close really. But then again Wolvie is a Marvel icon so I could see A Wolverine by armbar scenario lol !

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Darkhawk power would be so awosome to get if you wre a kid, it like a video game. You can be Darkhawlk and run around with powers and being a super hero and soon as you revert back to human form your completely fine.

laughing

but Darkhawks powers would be still awesome for me now wink, hell almost every super power would be awesome in real life laughing

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
laughing

but Darkhawks powers would be still awesome for me now wink, hell almost every super power would be awesome in real life laughing
lol true, his power would be awosome now, almost more so then many others, becuase it like playing a video game and as soon as your down you just go back to human form completely healed lol.

Survivor19
i agree with you, Battlehammer. It's like kid's dream.
Although entire Ascension series point was to show the price for Darkhawk' power. After all, being used as a battery to sustain ancient maleficient spirit isn't that great...

dmills
Yep. Darkhawk is cool again!

Peterlane
Darkhawk reaps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.