Changing Opinions in KMC Star Wars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deception
Man Numan would've loved this forum midway last year, so many PT and Kotor Fanboys.

Originally people thought Yoda to be more powerful than Sadow, then he slipped through the ranks, then people thought NJO Luke was the most powerful force being ever, being backed up by Lightsnake, then came DE Sidious who Lightsnake said could rival Ragnos and he got wtfraped.

Now Marka Ragnos is powerful enough to take on DN Luke, Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh. However since that has been established. I wonder how long it will take to finally sort out the difference in power between Exar Kun and DN Luke. Hopefully the Revan Fanboys can stop saying teh zomg!! Revan pwnzors all. Face it, Revan just ain't that powerful, too much knowledge had been lost and his potential didn't rival those of the Ancient Sith.

Traya
What? IKC has pretty much proved that Kun > Luke. And the Revan fanyboys? Geeze, I saw a thread way back in which people were debating whether or not Ragnos or the Ancient Sith would be capable of taking him...

Lörd Sorgo
Wait a minute . . .

Kun > Luke needed to be proven?

Traya
DN Luke, Sorgo eek!

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Traya
DN Luke, Sorgo eek!

So? Exar would put DN Luke down.

Pfft . . . Proof.

DarthBanevv
If you say so...

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by DarthBanevv
If you say so...

I'm glad you agree. There isn't much to not agree with.

DarthBanevv
roll eyes (sarcastic) Ok. I was being sarcastic if you didn't catch it.

Deception
Well so the new ranks are :

1) Marka Ragnos
2) Lord Simus
3) Naga Sadow
4) Ludo Kressh
6) Freedon Nadd
7) Exar Kun
8) DN Luke

Is that right? IMO, its better that way, the Ancient Sith with their colossal armour and huge Sith Swords look cooler than DN Luke, as does Kun's Double-bladed Lightsaber and Cortosis Weaved Armour smile

To put it straight, i don't like Luke beacuse he doesn't give off that sense of power beyond every single Force Being.

Ushgarak
Can we keep this sort of thing to the vs. area please? And don't assume that your debates in there speak for the whole KMC Star Wars community.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.