Thing vs. Wendigo (in his best)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
two.. former (and always again).... Hulk opponents

who wins ?

Psyquis52
Thing has the fighting ability and the good looks.
Thing wins.

Thunderstrike
Thing does have the fighting ability, skill, and endurance to take on Wendigo. However, Wendigo is much stronger, and has a speed advantage. I say Thing takes this 6/10.

The Fake Macoy
There's a reason that the thing is the idol of millions. I say that the Thing can outsmart the Wendigo to get a win, 7/10 times.

batdude123
You all must not have great knowledge of Wendigo. Wendigo would make the Thing look like a little b*tch if he fought Thing at his full potential. Wendigo is faster, stronger, just as durable, has greater stamina, bigger, and has retractible claws. Thing would get his a$$ kicked very bad.

Maestro
Thing gets reduced to rubble against a peak wendigo e.g. taking on genis & hulk.

batdude123
Originally posted by Maestro
Thing gets reduced to rubble against a peak wendigo e.g. taking on genis & hulk.

Thank you! yes

capt it up
the msot powerfull wendigo fought wolverine and alpa flight at once. thing would lose fast.

even normal wendigo thign more then likly tolose to.
first wendigo claws can go through things skinn.
second wendigo faster and more agile.
wendigo stronger on average.
also unlike thing wendigo also has a healing factor

batdude123
Originally posted by capt it up
the msot powerfull wendigo fought wolverine and alpa flight at once. thing would lose fast.

even normal wendigo thign more then likly tolose to.
first wendigo claws can go through things skinn.
second wendigo faster and more agile.
wendigo stronger on average.
also unlike thing wendigo also has a healing factor

I pointed all those out earlier. wink

King_Mungi
Thing would lose horribly, one version took on Hulk and Sasquatch at the same time. Thing is going to do jack

batdude123
^ yes

Tshern
Yeah, Wendigo has every advantage expect that of fighting skills where Thing is probably miles ahead of Wendigo. But still, Wendigo takes this easily.

Maestro
Plus he's a form of magic, he can't actually be put down by physical means.

batdude123
Originally posted by Maestro
Plus he's a form of magic, he can't actually be put down by physical means.

Actually:

The Wendigo can be rendered unconscious by sufficient force, such as severe physical injury and trauma, but it can only die if its heart is removed from its body. In addition to this, consumption of the removed heart will confer all powers and even the form of the Wendigo on whomever consumes it.

But Thing could never do that to Wendigo. Wendigo would just brutally massacre Thing.

blackfog
I think things got this wendigo may have more mussle and speed but things got experience, fighting abillity and intel wendigo really tuff but thing knows how to do this so I thinnk Thing has got this

King_Mungi
Yeah he can be put down by physical force, but he comes back quickly he can't truely be stopped

1. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/wendigo.jpg

batdude123
Originally posted by blackfog
I think things got this wendigo may have more mussle and speed but things got experience, fighting abillity and intel wendigo really tuff but thing knows how to do this so I thinnk Thing has got this

Dude, NO! Hulk can't even beat Wendigo so how in the hell does Thing even get close to a victory? Thing's tough but he's not THAT tough and Wendigo has got too much in his favor to lose. Wendigo 10/10.

snoopdogg
Sabretooth has handed Wendigo his @ss before. Thing has a chance.

Thunderstrike
Snoop, you're a die hard fan of the underdogs of the Class 100 range, aren't you?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Snoop, you're a die hard fan of the underdogs of the Class 100 range, aren't you? I might be.

Thunderstrike
Me too. Guys like Colossus and Ben get no respect.

batdude123
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Sabretooth has handed Wendigo his @ss before. Thing has a chance.

We are talking about a full-potential Wendigo that can throw down with the Hulk and not even get hurt. Sabretooth beating Wendigo is MORE than horrible writing.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by batdude123
We are talking about a full-potential Wendigo that can throw down with the Hulk and not even get hurt. Sabretooth beating Wendigo is MORE than horrible writing. What's the difference between the full potential Wendigo and the one that Sabretooth handled?

batdude123
Me too. Guys like Colossus and Ben get no respect.

This fight isn't about if Thing gets no respect or not. I respect the hell outta him but that doesn't change the fact that he'd get his a$$ handed to him on a platter.

batdude123
What's the difference between the full potential Wendigo and the one that Sabretooth handled?

Because a full-potential Wendigo threw down with Sasquatch and Hulk at the same time and did well. Sabretooth would get massacred by those two within one second. Sabretooth beating Wendigo is more the PIS, it PIR (Plot Induced Retardation).

Thunderstrike
and Wolverine beating Spider-Man isn't? Practice what you preach.

snoopdogg
Because a full-potential Wendigo threw down with Sasquatch and Hulk at the same time and did well. Sabretooth would get massacred by those two within one second. Sabretooth beating Wendigo is more the PIS, it PIR (Plot Induced Retardation). That was the first appearance of Wendigo. That's why he did so well against those two.

DarkCrawler
So characters who are not well-established perform better in their early then they do in their later days...?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
So characters who are not well-established perform better in their early then they do in their later days...? I think most characters on their very first appearance have their best showings.

Didn't Wonderman beat Thor on his first appearance?

batdude123
and Wolverine beating Spider-Man isn't? Practice what you preach.

Hey, how many times have I said that Spider-man would beat Logan 7/10 times? As a matter of fact, I'm getting tired of saying that. I just wanted to question a point you made. Why don't you read some of my past posts before you say something like that. wink

batdude123
I think most characters on their very first appearance have their best showings.

Didn't Wonderman beat Thor on his first appearance?

That's exactly why on the first appearance of Wolverine, Hulk still knocked him out and he still hasn't improved since then. roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
That's exactly why on the first appearance of Wolverine, Hulk still knocked him out and he still hasn't improved since then. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I hope ur beeing sarcastic, wolverine worst showing vs hulk would of been there first fight

Thunderstrike
Here we go again.

King_Mungi
Remember Snowbird beat Wendigo because she is a goddess, the same gods who actually made the Wendigo curse.

Also no that Sabertooth vs. Wendigo was horribly written. Like wooden spikes impaling Sasquatch and him? Errrr...not possible.

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Remember Snowbird beat Wendigo because she is a goddess, the same gods who actually made the Wendigo curse.

Also no that Sabertooth vs. Wendigo was horribly written. Like wooden spikes impaling Sasquatch and him? Errrr...not possible.

Yes, thank you. yes

batdude123
Originally posted by capt it up
I hope ur beeing sarcastic, wolverine worst showing vs hulk would of been there first fight

I WAS being sarcastic. I was trying to point out that snoopdogg's "theory," was BS. Characters aren't better on their first appearance than they are normally.

snoopdogg
I WAS being sarcastic. I was trying to point out that snoopdogg's "theory," was BS. Characters aren't better on their first appearance than they are normally. What has Wendigo done since his first fight with Hulk/Wolverine?

King_Mungi
What has Wendigo done since his first fight with Hulk/Wolverine?

Hulk/Captain Marvel, Hulk/Sasquatch, Mauvais Wendigo and Paradise X Wendigo was uber

snoopdogg
Hulk/Captain Marvel, Hulk/Sasquatch, Mauvais Wendigo and Paradise X Wendigo was uber How many of those fights did Wendigo win?

batdude123
How many of those fights did Wendigo win?

The fact that he could actually hang with those guys even if for a minute is more than enough to show that he could easily handle Ben without much trouble.

snoopdogg
So was Sasquatch fighting Wendigo by himself in the Sabretooth mini was bad writing also?

King_Mungi
How many of those fights did Wendigo win?

Paradise X Wendigo killed hundreds and destroyed countries, so really well. Also he was dominating both of the teamup fights, but ultimately lost due to teamwork. With Hulk and Sasquatch fight he lost but he was going to revive until Shaman once again broke the curse. With Hulk/Captain Marvel he was winning, but then Marlo pulled an earring from Wendigo's ear, and he returned to normal, but his consciousness was transferred to the mind of a fish.....that's not normal Wendigo behavior. Mauvais Wendigo was the physically strongest Wendigo ever, plus intelligent and had magical powers he was only stopped the the Gods of the Arctic who banished him to the Realm of the Great Beasts.

Written correctly, Thing is outclassed,

King_Mungi
So was Sasquatch fighting Wendigo by himself in the Sabretooth mini was bad writing also?

I actually didn't read that part, but probally not. Wendigo is usually stronger than Sasquatch in his base form. Tanaraq on the other hand would destroy Wendigo.

batdude123
Paradise X Wendigo killed hundreds and destroyed countries, so really well. Also he was dominating both of the teamup fights, but ultimately lost due to teamwork. With Hulk and Sasquatch fight he lost but he was going to revive until Shaman once again broke the curse. With Hulk/Captain Marvel he was winning, but then Marlo pulled an earring from Wendigo's ear, and he returned to normal, but his consciousness was transferred to the mind of a fish.....that's not normal Wendigo behavior. Mauvais Wendigo was the physically strongest Wendigo ever, plus intelligent and had magical powers he was only stopped the the Gods of the Arctic who banished him to the Realm of the Great Beasts.

Written correctly, Thing is outclassed,

BIG TIME!

batdude123
So, in short, Wendigo at his best would absolutely kick the sh*t outta Thing.

guy222
WEN-DI-GO

lordboo
wendigo

endrict
I will agree with most of the people here.

Wendigo at his peak was a beast and The Thing is no match for him here.

Mr. Slippyfist
Wolverine still wins.

King_Mungi
*whistles* It's a blast from the past thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.