Goku vs Shin Akuma, Jedah, Dimitri, Gill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_remy
Goku vs Shin Akuma, Jedah, Dimitri, Gill

who wins this?

bean_machine
LOL do I have to answer correctly?

unrealman
This is against the rules

Scorpion_Master
Goku?

shin_remy
Whahahahhahahaaa

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by unrealman
This is against the rules

Not really jedah and pyron are intergalactic scaled menaces.

Tha C-Master
So what are the opinion's on this match?

unrealman
this rule

Darkstorm Zero
Well, I dunno if this threads going to get closed, but I think this is a stacked deck against goku and not just because of the numbers. Jedah is even stronger than Pyron, who Goku could not even touch... Jedah alone destroys the Saiyan

1021kid
goku end of story

Scorpion_Master
yup laughing

shin_remy
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
yup laughing

read Darkstorms post!

1021kid
goku is way to strong for them are you kidding and to fast so they will die

bean_machine
As Goku begins to lose he will find out that he has a freaking 5th or 6rh or 7rh or blah blah blath transformation and go on to annihilate his enemy. That is how it always is. OMG, I am Goku that guy is way stronger than me, but I'll just pull a new trasformation out of my ass and I'll be leagues stronger.

shin_remy
read darkstorms post

if youre not familiar with darkstalkers or street fighter

then don't post!!

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by 1021kid
goku is way to strong for them are you kidding and to fast so they will die

Unless Goku learns how to hit pure energy he ain't touching Pyron, who eats whatever planet their all on. Goku dies from lack of oxygen or forfeits by running away with Instant transmission

Whiteclipse
goku deflects energy attacks all the time with his hands, thats how dense his body is, and all he would have to do is concentrate his chi energy to a point around his hand and BAM! energy punch, im sure energy can hurt energy

Tha C-Master
Why is shin akuma here?

Anyways pyron eats the planet.

Gouki
Yeah, I thought of that a while back, but I never mentioned it.

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by Whiteclipse
goku deflects energy attacks all the time with his hands, thats how dense his body is, and all he would have to do is concentrate his chi energy to a point around his hand and BAM! energy punch, im sure energy can hurt energy

There is no indication that any of the characters in DBZ had a body naturally dense enough to deflect energy. As far as I'm aware they used their own chi around their arms to deflect shots. And punching what is essentially a sentient star is not a good idea. Cause even Goku manages to kill him he'll have to deal with the resulting explosion. An explosion that'll blow up whatever planet they happen to be on. So Goku still dies of asphyxiation or forfeits by IT'ing to another planet.

Lana
Hello rules....byebye thread.

READ THE RULES PLEASE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.