(5 way) Batman Vs Judge Dredd Vs Punisher Vs Cap America Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

streekz
The situation is..........Wolverine and Cap America have been fighting in a warehouse for a period of time so they are not 100%, then enters Batman, Punisher and Judge Dredd...it turns into a 5 way battle....

IMPORTANT...- every character is prep't for a normal day..none of them expected this type of battle..

think about how the character would win... there way!!
(some of them could possibly team up)

so who wins???

if you can be bothered to reply.. cool

streekz
sadwalk

streekz
Wolverine has the advantage if they all go HTH due to his claws..
but all of these guys are trained combatons so overall when the dust settles and the bodies are lying on floor then i think Cap America would be left standing... (or batz n dredd team up and take them down one by one..then dredd arrests him and tells him hes doing life..) laughing out loud

Mr. Valentine
nope, id say wolvie, punisher and steve team up and kill batz and dredd and call it a draw

streekz
laughing out loud
good ending..

capt it up
wolverine would win simply becuase he can take far more punishment and in a 5 way battle that makes all the diffrence

streekz
true but what if they all hit him with all there fire power???

Mr. Valentine
they wouldnt, bat and dredd would get owned and then "team marvel" would go to a bar, (Steve's buying of course)

capt it up
Originally posted by streekz
true but what if they all hit him with all there fire power???
5 wayy battle there not teams. also what firer power? guns arnt crap to wolverine.

streekz
dredd's gun fires more than your average bullets... genades etc...
im not stating wolverine would lose to fire power i just asking if he would???
i know that wolverine in a frenzy could kill alot of guy's...
but these arent your average guy's... so i just asking..

capt it up
Originally posted by streekz
dredd's gun fires more than your average bullets... genades etc...
im not stating wolverine would lose to fire power i just asking if he would???
i know that wolverine in a frenzy could kill alot of guy's...
but these arent your average guy's... so i just asking..
if they decided to gain up on him, but if they all fight 5 ways like no team ups wolverine will be the last one stannding.
bullets,granedes arnt putting wolverine down and that just if he lets them hit him.

MrHeavySilence
Batman or Judge Dredd would win; Batman and Punisher are most resourceful out of the group, and those two will be the only ones smart enough to take advantage of a 5 way. Also, Wolverine and Captain America aren't at 100%, they'd be easier to beat. Judge Dredd has better firepower than Punisher, so it's either him or Batman.

Thunderstrike
Judge Dredd pulls a Nick Fury on everybody.
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/7153/fury6p034qu.th.jpg
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/7764/fury6p048xa.th.jpg

Mr. Valentine
lol look.....the marvel guys team up because they are in a strange place attacked by strange people and kill the wierdos

MrHeavySilence
Nah, Punisher doesn't get along with Captain OR Wolverine. If that were the case, Wolverine and Steve would team up; then the other 3, Punisher, Batman, and Dredd, realizing that there is a bigger threat, would team up and beat those two.

Mr. Valentine
no they wouldnt, frank and logan do get along actually and have teamed up loadsa times, if you met two strangers who are trying to hit you and shoot you wouldnt you team up with the two people you knew would be on your side.. i know i would go with the familiar team big grin

streekz
yes but wolverine and cap's is already battling so they wouldn't really team up... dredd would start by sentencing them to a few years, but if they piss him off then he will give them life...or should i say take it...laughing out loud

Mr. Valentine
no, they would team up because people team up once things become clear, no, dredd would get beaten up by frank, steve, and logan..just for being an idiot really. Its common sense! im pretty sure the marvels would team up to face everyone else, because thats what would happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.