The simpson's movie trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Well it was only a matter of time but they made a simpson movie.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/thesimpsonsmovie.html;_ylt=AqxTT8TcGXQnCavKqQOzQRRfVXcA

Wolfie
The Simpsons movie will be just a long episode. Unfortunately, the show has already gone to crap, so it won't be a good long episode.

willman
i'm seeing it.

crazy
I do not get why people say it has gone to crap, it is still good and funny, they can only make so many classics...

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by crazy
I do not get why people say it has gone to crap, it is still good and funny, they can only make so many classics...

The Show HAS gone to crap.

Watch the first 3 seasons.

Now watch anything after the 8th season.

The style, the Story style, the "moral" is just gone.

It is not a familly show anymore, It is trying to immitate the Griffons.

I mean, they showed the Space Aliens (Kane, Kotos) In epsoids which where NOT Halloween. Thats just wrong. Does Not Belong.

crazy
I have watched all the new and old episodes plenty of times, I am not denying at all that the old episodes are a lot better, but the new episodes are still good and still funny, it is just hard to compare the two because it is so hard to live up to the old Simpsons.

Impediment
The Simpsons has had a long and successful run, but all good things must come to an end before they start to leave a tainted residue in their wake. The movie should be the perfect capper to end the legacy, IMO.

BackFire
It won't be, The Simpsons have signed on for another few years.

Impediment
^^ So they're gonna release the movie while the show is still on the air?

Nevermind
Originally posted by Impediment
^^ So they're gonna release the movie while the show is still on the air?

Yeah. I don't even watch the new ones anymore unless I happen to come across them on cable. They're really awful, if they had made this movie whilst back say in season 5 or 6 it's come-out would look a lot better. However, since they are writing it during the not-so-hot seasons I don't like the odds of it being any good. I could be wrong, with all the craptastic episodes they are releasing they might be saving all the gold for the movie but that's wrong to do so, IMO. I'll be seeing it nonetheless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.