Teen Titans Vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
It's the Teen Titans taking on the unstoppable, indestructable tank that men call the Juggernaut...but would the Titans have a chance? Would they only be able to slow him down? Or actually stop the unstoppable? Here's the roster...

1. Robin
2. Cyborg
3. Raven
4. Star Fire
5. Beast-Boy
6. Superboy
7. Kid-Flash
8. WonderGirl

Now, remember this is the classic Juggernaut and there is no prep for anyone (like the Juggernaut needs prep smile!!!) The fight takes place on a large construction site...

Thunderstrike
Juggernaut eats them for breakfast.

Comicbook_kid
Couldn't Kid Flash just vibrate right thru him though, and make him explode? Ewwwww!!!!!!!

Thunderstrike
Force Field.

Comicbook_kid
I thought all of the Flashs' could vibrate thru force fields? Didn't Flash vibrate thru one of Green Lantern's force fields once? I may be mistaken, but I'm not 100% sure...and Raven's powers are mystical so could she somehow figure out a way to nullify Juggernaut's force field? If that happens, could Superboy rip his helmet off? And then Superboy, Raven, and Starfire could blast him from the air...
Or could Raven cast a spell or something to make him forget the fight, or make him go to sleep or something? Or cast him in another dimension? I know Raven's pretty powerful, but I'm not real familiar with her character. I know she's more powerful now than she was, but I don't know much about her powers.
Can someone help clarify this or help me out here?

stormfront13
kid flash takes off the helmet, raven takes him out telepathically, those are basically the only characters you need. or raven turns intangible(I'm almost 100% positive she can ) and takes off the helmet off and mind-wipes him by herself.

batdude123
The Titans take this one rather easily.

ALEMASTER
ok juggernauts rampaging through town and endsup at titan tower he bangs the door down and well he recks the place

can the titans stop him

cyborg
starfire
raven
beastboy
kid flash
superboy
wondergirl
robin III

vs

JUGGERNAUT

juggernaut66666
no they can't because they don't have a telepath

blackfog
they dont need one they can work him down titains got this

juggernaut66666
just tell me how if he can't be beaten phisically?

soujaboy09
How do you work someone down who has no way of getting tired?

Comicbook_kid
This thread was just done very recently; by me in fact...do a search...

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by batdude123
The Titans take this one rather easily.

Can someone elaborate on Raven's powers some for me? Could she do something to nullify Juggernaut's force field? I know she's more powerful now than she used to be, but I still don't know much about her powers. Can someone clue me in??? Thanks.

soujaboy09
depends on how focused Juggernaut is, and even if she does cancel his magic that only takes his force field away. He rarely uses it anyways.

thesilverspider
Titans win They got the lasso and raven.

bean_machine
Originally posted by soujaboy09
depends on how focused Juggernaut is, and even if she does cancel his magic that only takes his force field away. He rarely uses it anyways.

Then what about the vibrate thru him shit? That is if Flash can do it.

Comicbook_kid

Once (and if) his force field is no longer a factor, could Juggernaut still be beaten? Could Superboy pull his helmet off and could Raven then cast a spell on him to make him forget the fight, fall asleep, etc...

Or maybe she could trick him into walking into another dimension! Also, once Juggernaut's helmet is removed, could Superboy knock Cain Marko out?

batdude123
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Can someone elaborate on Raven's powers some for me? Could she do something to nullify Juggernaut's force field? I know she's more powerful now than she used to be, but I still don't know much about her powers. Can someone clue me in??? Thanks.

This is the best I could find on her powers:

Raven has been a prominent member of The New Teen Titans, and is currently a member of the modern Teen Titans. Raven is an empath, she can teleport, and send out her Soul Self which can fight physically as well as act as Raven's eyes and ears away from her body. Her cartoon counterpart has telekinesis, which enables her to control anything by her mind.

A dark, moody character, Raven is the half-breed daughter of a human mother named Arella and the demon overlord Trigon. She grew up in a pacifist place called Azarath, where she was taught to "control her emotions" in order to suppress and control her inherited demonic powers.

thesilverspider
titans win and this is in a construction site so there has to be cement juggs hates cement ask spider-man............stick out tongue

soujaboy09
The only thing Juggernaut's helmet does is block him from being beat telepathically. It does nothing besides that. Juggernaut took on Dr.Strange, and Nova at the same time with no problem at all.

Juntai
The only thing Juggernaut's helmet does is block him from being beat telepathically. It does nothing besides that. Juggernaut took on Dr.Strange, and Nova at the same time with no problem at all. Doesn't it protect him from sonics as well?
Cyborg has that covered if they get the helmet off.
If it doesn't protect him against such, and sonics just work all the time, Cyborg can do this himself.

Really it doesn't matter either way, Superboy's tactile telekinsis can get it off.

Raven herself is a doorway between dimensions, so battlefield removal is a possibility as well. She can send him straight to hell.

Really the Titans are just too much imo.

soujaboy09
Under the helmet Juggernaut wears a skull cap made out of the same material.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
Doesn't it protect him from sonics as well?
Cyborg has that covered if they get the helmet off.
If it doesn't protect him against such, and sonics just work all the time, Cyborg can do this himself.

Really it doesn't matter either way, Superboy's tactile telekinsis can get it off.

Raven herself is a doorway between dimensions, so battlefield removal is a possibility as well. She can send him straight to hell.

Really the Titans are just too much imo.
pretty much

Tron
Under the helmet Juggernaut wears a skull cap made out of the same material.

It's not the same material.

Metalmanx
I don't believe Kid Flash could vibrate through Juggy because of his mystically-enchanted forcefield. I do believe that Raven has the necessary powers NOT to defeat Juggernaut, but to incapacitate him (such as sending him into another dimension, etc.). Superboy would NOT be able to beat Juggy physically.

So really, the only way I can see this is for Raven to send him to another dimension and win by means of incapacitation.

soujaboy09
Raven will win this for them.

stormfront13
raven can do it alone. phase through the force-field, remove the helmet, and take him out psionically.

soujaboy09
I doubt she can phase through his force field, but hows she supposed to remove his skull cap?

stormfront13
I doubt she can phase through his force field, but hows she supposed to remove his skull cap?

there's no reason she couldn't go through his force-field, and she removes the helmet through TK or magic

batdude123
Yeah, don't underestimate Raven, she's a f*ckin' BEAST.

Psyquis52
the entire X - Force (90's) couldn't stop Juggernaut and they had Spiderman working with them. I don't think the Teen Titans are going to be able to either.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Psyquis52
the entire X - Force (90's) couldn't stop Juggernaut and they had Spiderman working with them. I don't think the Teen Titans are going to be able to either.

the titans have more than one way of taking classic juggy down. the teen titans are also more powerful than x-force and spiderman.

Validus
Was Spider-Man the strongest person in that fight? If so it's got no bearing on how the Titans would do.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Including Spiderman? Oh man, what a buff team.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
It's the Teen Titans taking on the unstoppable, indestructable tank that men call the Juggernaut...but would the Titans have a chance? Would they only be able to slow him down? Or actually stop the unstoppable? Here's the roster...

1. Robin
2. Cyborg
3. Raven
4. Star Fire
5. Beast-Boy
6. Superboy
7. Kid-Flash
8. WonderGirl

Now, remember this is the classic Juggernaut and there is no prep for anyone (like the Juggernaut needs prep smile!!!) The fight takes place on a large construction site...

They all don't stand a chance. They get slaughtered by Juggs.

Tron
They could have a good chance if the ywork it out just right. Unless, of course, Juggernaut does like he did Gen-X and thunderclaps them unconcious.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Validus
Was Spider-Man the strongest person in that fight? If so it's got no bearing on how the Titans would do.

No way! The roster for X-force in this fight was:

Warpath
Siryn
Feral
Cannonball
Shatterstar
Cable
Domino
+ Spiderman

Psyquis52
And Rictor.

soujaboy09
I actually think Juggernaut could take this, but at the same time the teen titans have a good chance also.

Juggernaut could just end the fight with a thunderclap or depending on the location of the fight he could just knock a building on top of them like he did to X-Force.

Psyquis52
I actually think Juggernaut could take this, but at the same time the teen titans have a good chance also.

Juggernaut could just end the fight with a thunderclap or depending on the location of the fight he could just knock a building on top of them like he did to X-Force.

Actually dropping one of the twin towers on the X-Force did pretty much nothing.

The fact that Juggernaut was just ticked after getting dropped, smashed, slammed, and then getting his eye poked out was just enough to impress me, but to be honest I'm not sure how much longer he would have won if Deadpool hadn't have stepped in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.