Luke Cage (Powerman) Vs. Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Could Luke Cage take down a super-pumped up Bane??? Or will Bane break Mr. Cage like he did a certain dark knight?? There's no prep, and the fight takes place in a junkyard!!! Who wins?

batdude123
Powerman would prove to be too much for Bane I'm afraid.

King_Mungi
Cage, diamond hard durability and superior strength over Bane.

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Cage, diamond hard durability and superior strength over Bane.

I thought that his skin is only harder than titanium?

Scoobless
Originally posted by batdude123
I thought that his skin is only harder than titanium?

Stronger than titanium, hard as diamonds (a materials strength and its hardness are two completely different things)

Cage would murder Bane.... it wouldn't even be funny

TheKahn
I'd have to agree with everyone else. Cage wins 10/10, imo.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TheKahn
I'd have to agree with everyone else. Cage wins 10/10, imo.

Pfft...yeah you would fanboy mad

TheKahn
Pfft...yeah you would fanboy mad

What the f**k?

Do not make me create a "Batman with prep vs Alpha Flight" thread....shifty

King_Mungi
What the f**k?

Do not make me create a "Batman with prep vs Alpha Flight" thread....shifty

Do you really want me to post over a hundred scans cool Hopefully not, because it gets way to much work sad

TheKahn
Do you really want me to post over a hundred scans cool Hopefully not, because it gets way to much work sad

Yes? wink

Well King Mungi, that is what you get for actually providing evidence to back up your arguments. Honestly you should have learned better by now...

King_Mungi
Yes? wink

Well King Mungi, that is what you get for actually providing evidence to back up your arguments. Honestly you should have learned better by now...

Sorry sir, I was nieve being intelligent sad For now on I will type all my words with an extra O to mako more extrmeo

TheKahn
Sorry sir, I was nieve being intelligent sad For now on I will type all my words with an extra O to mako more extrmeo

Good man thumb up . Always remember: fanboyism > logic.

King_Mungi
Good man thumb up . Always remember: fanboyism > logic.

It's sad, because of my thread I ran out of people who to put against Alpha Flight. Apparently they are too good. sad

TheKahn
It's sad, because of my thread I ran out of people who to put against Alpha Flight. Apparently they are too good. sad

I think all that is left is for you to pit them against a team consisting of Batman (with prep), Wolverine, Flash, Spiderman, and Superman, crush all of the fanboys in one fell swoop, and then retire Alpha Flight from the versus forum (at until new challenges appear). shifty

You've done your job with them all too well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.