empire at war

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord vader1234
i have some facts about empire at war like who you can play as

Sesse
Please do tell us all you know... We listen.

Tarvos
No, first he needs to know the correct section to put things, then learn to use the Search Feature.

ESB - 1138
Well this is the correct section if anything for the game ends with Episode IV.

You can get the Death Star and blow up planets. Control Palpatine, Vader, Boba Fett, Mara Jade, and gain Imperial Star Destroyers. You can get Red Squadron (Luke's squadron), Han & Chewbecca, Leia, Obi-Wan, and Mon Montha (sorry for spelling). The space battles are pretty fun and the battle cam allows you to watch the battles like a movie but the ground battles remind me too much of Galactic Battlegrounds and is a little boring.

All and all I give an Empire at War a 3 out of 5. But if you want an RTS game that is fun that will keep you playing hours on end you should get the Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth II which is an wonderful game even if you don't like the Lord of the Rings.

Ushgarak
Moved. It's EU more than anything else.

Blaxican_Hydra
ESB you are sadly mistaken. It's all about Starcraft...

Tarvos
There's still been a thread about this. erm Oh well.

I love Empire At War. I'd be playing it now, but my guitar teacher's coming in like ten minutes.

DarthBanevv
I think this thread should be closed. It's been done before.

Tarvos
Yeah, it should. Still, this sucks. If you fail a mission and redo it, you only have some of the reinforcements from the last game. erm

henniestevens
i haven't played empire at war since i got bfme2...

FistOfThe North
I just finished a skirmish. I can't seem to get tired of Empire @ War. It's been more than 3 mo of playing it and still. Demo included.

I'm never this way about games. Just only the select best. And that's besides the fact that im a huge RTS fan. And I love SW, so. Go figure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.