Hulk vs. Madcap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Ummm

King_Mungi
Madcap? who's that?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Madcap? who's that?

He has one of the best Healing factors in Marvel, feels no pain and when he makes eye contact with someone they start acting really strange (if he so chooses).

His powers may cause Hulk to transform back into Banner, they usually seem to make the target extremely happy... and extremely crazy.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Madcap? who's that?

Here's some info on Madcap :

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=608

He's actually one of my all-time favorite villains that doesn't get the respect or attention he really and truly deserves...he's one tough customer that can give some heavy hitters a hard time!!!!!!!

Comicbook_kid
Here is some more info on Madcap with more detail about his powers! Check it out :

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/m/madcap.htm

Just to give you an idea of how tough his healing factor is, in Ghost Rider (vol.2) #33, Madcap took a large knife and rammed it thru his own head over and over and over again, and clean thru out the other side of his head...and just laughed about it...I mean, the guy's insane like the Joker with healing powers that makes Wolverine's look pathetic...plus he feels no pain and can make other people insane...I'd like to see this guy, Carnage, and Joker having a conversation over a cup of coffee together...

bigboygreen
I think Hulk crushes him into a little clow ball and bounces him into outer space.

srankmissingnin
If Madcaps metal powers have no effect on Hulk then he has no chance of winning. Deadpool beat him by breaking his neck after all.

Soleran
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If Madcaps metal powers have no effect on Hulk then he has no chance of winning. Deadpool beat him by breaking his neck after all.

Yes and IF they do Hulk goes looney tunes crazy!

grey fox
Originally posted by bigboygreen
I think Hulk crushes him into a little clow ball and bounces him into outer space.

Fanboy

Dont tell me , madcap was STILL speaking .

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by grey fox
Fanboy

Dont tell me , madcap was STILL speaking .

... No he wasnt

grey fox
... No he wasnt

Well damn !

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by grey fox
Fanboy

laughing Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.