Thanos w/ IG vs. Darkseid (not avatar)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vold
who would win!?!?

how about thanos w/o IG?

Mr Master
Originally posted by vold
who would win!?!?

Unless Darkseid has the power of a universe atleast equal to 616, he doesn't stand a chance, because as you know the IG. grants it's wielder absolute control in all it's form over the 616 universe.

Thunderstrike
If they fight in Marvel: Thanos
If they fight in DC - More than likely a draw. I don't believe the whole "Darkseid is omnipotent" jazz. The guy's been saying that for years, and he still hasn't killed Superman.

Mider
actually if he fights in DC he will win cause the IG dont work in DC perioud, if i was darkseid id say turn off your powers you coward and thanos would do it to impress death then id use the omega beams and teleport him to DC and say HA got you punk! and beat him sensless

Thunderstrike
The omega beams wouldn't work on Thanos. He's outside the loop of fate. Quite literally cannot die.

Sixth_Winged
Well since they fight in a neutral dimension, then hellno DS is winning.

Mider
fate in DC or MU cause if he took him to the DCU it would work on him and for your info i said teleport him it has nothing to do with fate and ive already told you the Omega Beams dont even kill you they sent you to DC oblivion quite diffrent then death.

Thunderstrike
Did anyone catch that? All I got was Omega Beams.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Mider
the Omega Beams dont even kill you they sent you to DC oblivion quite diffrent then death.

Didn't work on Galactus or Doomsday

Thunderstrike
They didn't even work on Thor either.

Sixth_Winged
Didn't work on Heat Vision either laughing out loud

Thunderstrike
big grin

Mider
galactus is essential to the universe and why you bringing it up its not even canon, doomsday fought an avatar, supes is protected by the source, and thor i dont remeber that happening but it probably was an avatar since the omega beams work on beings that make thor and supes look like insects

Thunderstrike
Says Doomsday. He's never actually proven it.

Mider
he dont need to prove it its in the comics, you cant prove that it wasnt.

Thunderstrike
It's also said that Superboy Prime is a bigger threat than the Anti-monitor. Look how that one turned out. Darkseid just talks big. He's never really done anything, except sit there and look ugly.

Mider
bigger threat can be interpreted in diffrent ways sir, maybe supes has a even crazier agenda then the anti-monitor, maybe he's more psycho i mean you never know

Juntai
Originally posted by Scoobless
Didn't work on Galactus or Doomsday It was an avatar Doomsday faught, not actually Darkseid, and yes, they still killed him, but he got back up.
"So it is true.. you are beyond death."

Juntai
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
It's also said that Superboy Prime is a bigger threat than the Anti-monitor. Look how that one turned out. Darkseid just talks big. He's never really done anything, except sit there and look ugly. He's done all kinds of stuff. What are you babbling about?

Thunderstrike
Nothing that really puts him at the level that he brags about. He's by no means omnipotent.

Sixth_Winged
I think it was meant after the claim SBP with armor is > than antimonitor which turned out as mere rumors. Unless IC7 proves otherwise which i would be buying to find out ..

Mr Master
This is simple yall,

no matter where they battle Darkseid does not have the power of a universe at his will like IG does, so Thanos wins period.

Juntai
Nothing that really puts him at the level that he brags about. He's by no means omnipotent. Considering his losses have mostly all been retconned as not even him, and he's proven besides that he plays in a league of his own. Able to move planets with telepathy or Omega Beams, he turned Secret, a being so powerful Spectre was training her personally so she didn't mess up, into a human girl. He went beyond the Source Wall and came back. He's defeated entire pantheons of Gods all across the DCU. In Genesis he held Ares in place, who was tapping the Godwave, the source of all power. Darkseid summoned the entire host of Lords of Order and Chaos, and then stated he was more powerful than all of them, the lords of chaos recognized it, the lords of order denied it, they started bickering and he made them all silence simply by telling them to. The Anti-Monitor had just absorbed the power of an entire universe and Darkseid layed him low with a single Omega Beam shot.

I mean seriously, there's countless occasions.

Thanos wins this, but Darkseid at the peak of his power crushes most anyone.

Thunderstrike
Wow. It's been like, seven years since I last bought a DC comic. You think Darkseid would take down SBP? I'm kinda thinking he's gonna be the one who resovles the IC.

guy222
thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
Considering his losses have mostly all been retconned as not even him, and he's proven besides that he plays in a league of his own. Able to move planets with telepathy or Omega Beams, he turned Secret, a being so powerful Spectre was training her personally so she didn't mess up, into a human girl. He went beyond the Source Wall and came back. He's defeated entire pantheons of Gods all across the DCU. In Genesis he held Ares in place, who was tapping the Godwave, the source of all power. Darkseid summoned the entire host of Lords of Order and Chaos, and then stated he was more powerful than all of them, the lords of chaos recognized it, the lords of order denied it, they started bickering and he made them all silence simply by telling them to. The Anti-Monitor had just absorbed the power of an entire universe and Darkseid layed him low with a single Omega Beam shot.

I mean seriously, there's countless occasions.

Thanos wins this, but Darkseid at the peak of his power crushes most anyone. Dude this is Thanos with the ig and wow are you overrating him to laughable levels. The guy gets his clock cleaned by Batman nowadays,was raped by Doomsday before you posted this, and was beaten down in Apokolips now.

Thanos doesnt need the ig to whip his ass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
THis is really just THe IG vs. DS. Becuz Anyone retard can wield the IG and become God of the 616.

DS cannot beat the power of the IG.

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos wins easily.

Wow. It's been like, seven years since I last bought a DC comic. You think Darkseid would take down SBP? I'm kinda thinking he's gonna be the one who resovles the IC. Wrong!

kevdude
Thanos wins but DS has done other very impressive feats.

Showed Spectre, he's needed in the universe and came back after Spectre killed him.
Was the leader of the forces against Imperiex Prime, and Brainiac 13 even after Brainiac 13 betrayed him.
Beat Eclipso
Nearly killed Superman 2 times in Batman/Superman then . Then beat him once in OWAW and battled him for a 2nd time while low on power and still looked like he would win.
Almost destroyed Brainaic 13 in OWAW but stopped for it would release Imperiex Prime.
Joined others and stopped the Anti-Life Entity

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by kevdude

Showed Spectre, he's needed in the universe and came back after Spectre killed him.
Was the leader of the forces against Imperiex Prime, and Brainiac 13 even after Brainiac 13 betrayed him.
Beat Eclipso
Nearly killed Superman 2 times in Batman/Superman then . Then beat him once in OWAW and battled him for a 2nd time while low on power and still looked like he would win.
Almost destroyed Brainaic 13 in OWAW but stopped for it would release Imperiex Prime.
Joined others and stopped the Anti-Life Entity That's like bringing up Deadpool's feats in a fight against Silver Surfer...

Sure Deadpool has some good feats, but you know he'll lose, so what's the point of bringing up him beating Wolverine, or him being immortal when Surfer can simply one shot him?

kevdude
I'm bringing them up cause most ppl forget about them wink

Mr. Slippyfist
I'm bringing them up cause most ppl forget about them wink And why would they need to know them in a thread where he gets curbstomped even with his best feats?

Inhuman
Joke thread

quanchi112

Beat Eclipso
Joined others and stopped the Anti-Life Entity Thanos feats>>Darkseid feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.