Thor vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
What happens when....
Thor vs. DOS Doomsday

Thor vs. Hunter/Prey Doomsday

Rune King Thor vs. Gog war Doomsday

Fight must be to the death (dd has one life each fight)...must die by the others hands not by teleporting, sending somewhere else, etc...

Thunderstrike
Been done before. Thor won by BFR into a black hole.

jgiant
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Been done before. Thor won by BFR into a black hole. i see...ill change it a bit

Darth Kal-El
Thor probably stalemates if not beats DOS Doomsday.
Thor'll lose against Hunter/Prey DD but close mathc.
It should be King Thor without Rune against Gog Wars Doomsday. Closer, but he'd still win.

Thunderstrike
Having that Godblast to your advantage gives you some good versatility.

soujaboy09
I think Gog Wars Doomsday is stronger than Classic Juggernaut, and Juggernaut survived Thor's god blast with ease. So i don't think the god blast would be much help in this fight.

Thunderstrike
I don't think normal Thor could take GW Doomy either. King Thor is a different case.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by jgiant
What happens when....
Thor vs. DOS Doomsday

Fight must be to the death (dd has one life each fight)...must die by the others hands not by teleporting, sending somewhere else, etc...

If we talk about uninhibited Thor, its pretty a pretty easy win. Doomsday cant kill Hulk and Thing at the same time with just one arm.

As for RKT, you might as well ask if Galactus could kill any variation of Doomsday because RKT is more powerful than Galactus.

Horrificus
Originally posted by aliveinboston
If we talk about uninhibited Thor, its pretty a pretty easy win. Doomsday cant kill Hulk and Thing at the same time with just one arm.

As for RKT, you might as well ask if Galactus could kill any variation of Doomsday because RKT is more powerful than Galactus.

Why did you say this about one arm against Hulk and Thing?

Anyway, I think Thor could take on any of the Doomsdays.
Thor is crazy resilient, tons of experience, with a lot of tricks up is sleeve. And, he is stronger than DD.

jgiant
Originally posted by Horrificus
Why did you say this about one arm against Hulk and Thing?

Anyway, I think Thor could take on any of the Doomsdays.
Thor is crazy resilient, tons of experience, with a lot of tricks up is sleeve. And, he is stronger than DD. So your saying thor is stronger than sups...ok...but thor isn't stronger than hulk...it has even been said numerous times...hulk and dd share something in common, they both grow in strength...hulk in proportion to his anger and dd to evolve to the enemy he is fighting...dd is stronger than thor...thor is iresilient yes...dd is more, he has enough energy to last a mellinium, he doesn't tire...thor has experience yes...dd has some too, he has hunted some of the most dangerous monsters in the universe to extinction when he was created...thor has tricks up his sleeve yes...i would say dd has some too since he can evolve to eventually defeat his enemy...
I don't see thor vs. hunter/prey being a close match since dd handed sups his ass with little effort...thor could not say the same...even if that was pis thor could not man handle sups like that...as for the DOS dd, i say this might be a stalemate...i can't really decide who wins that one yet...ohh and same with gog war dd vs. king thor...i can't see either losing...but ill give it to dd because he fought an army of guys that were about the same power as a normal thor for a hundred years...

bats2jm
dd might can beat thor but no way can Gog war Doomsday beat RKT no way too much power there

juggernaut66666
dos doomsday and h/p doomsday wins

jgiant
how bout king thor

juggernaut66666
gog wars would win that after all he beat an army of skyfathers

Mider
why would king thor win against doomsday if it was gog wars gog wars DD killed gogs and no there is no KC gog AND a DCU gog the KC gog came to the DCU and thats why he was suprised to see superoby cause the KC didnt have one i believe anyway, DD evolved beyond gogs power which are above skyfathers the likes of ganthet, highfather, shazam the wizard, phantom stranger, dc zues,

darthgoober
Bump

darthgoober
Thor beats DOS version 8/10
Thor beats Hunter prey 5/10
(Don't know enough about Gog wars to predict)

Horrificus
Hyper Dark-Matter Thor can beat all versions of Doomsday.

Avalonofthewind
What happens when....
Thor vs. DOS Doomsday

DOS Doomsday 6/10
HP Doomsday 9/10
GoG wars DD 9/10

darthgoober
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
DOS Doomsday 6/10
HP Doomsday 9/10
GoG wars DD 9/10
No way is DOS taking majority over Thor.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by darthgoober

He sure would.

That same league would have taken Thor out.

Tassadar

Yes he is. DD trumps Thor in durability and strength, and Thor cant BFR him for a win.

darthgoober
He sure would.

That same league would have taken Thor out.
Do you mean that version JL? Cause they would've taken out Supes too, but HE managed to beat DD.

Priest
rune king thor takes tha majority agianst gog wars
classic thor beats DOS.
dont know bout hunter prey.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Tassadar
Yes he is. DD trumps Thor in durability and strength, and Thor cant BFR him for a win.
Yes but Thor is right on Supes level in strength, so he has enough to win. Also, even without BFR, Thor has versitlity on his side(not to mention his Godblast).

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
rune king thor takes tha majority agianst gog wars
classic thor beats DOS.
dont know bout hunter prey.

Gog wars doomsday is unlike any other brick in the History of comics. He fought Sky father lvl Gogs for hundreds of years. Do you know what lvl of Evolution he had to reach to pull that off? he's probably The top tier brick of all time at that point in his evolution.

Avalonofthewind
Do you mean that version JL? Cause they would've taken out Supes too, but HE managed to beat DD.

Thor won't have the opportunity of fighting alongside the JLA for a while.

He also isn't as fast at DD, and having less invulnerability than Supes he would be cut even faster.

Thor in Doomsdays place would have gotten owned in that storyline even before Superman got there.

Validus
Co-sign.

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Gog wars doomsday is unlike any other brick in the History of comics. He fought Sky father lvl Gogs for hundreds of years. Do you know what lvl of Evolution he had to reach to pull that off? he's probably The top tier brick of all time at that point in his evolution.
gogs aren't skyfather in marvel terms.. superman has trouble fighting a gogs, but still can hold his own (still looses imo)..marvel sky father lets say odin would decimate superman with a one shot.

darthgoober
Thor won't have the opportunity of fighting alongside the JLA for a while.

He also isn't as fast at DD, and having less invulnerability than Supes he would be cut even faster.
So your saying that in a match involving just the two of them, DD takes Supes?
Also, where's the proof that he's got speed over Thor?

Validus
gogs aren't skyfather in marvel terms.. superman has trouble fighting a gogs, but still can hold his own (still looses imo)..marvel sky father lets say odin would decimate superman with a one shot.
One Gog would get decimated by Superman. They weren't skyfather in the least.

Avalonofthewind
So your saying that in a match involving just the two of them, DD takes Supes?

Nope. I'm saying that DD would take Thor.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Odin is top tier sky father. Odin isn't the definition of Sky Father. He is just Marvel's best one. SOmeone can be skyfather lvl without being Odin Lvl. Odin is far far superior to thor in power terms. Gog's(the little ones) are Superior to Thor. And the major Gog(the big one), is Far superior to Thor as well. Doomsday fought HUNDREDS of gogs for HUNDREDS of years. Thor wouldn't last 100 days with that kind of relentless onslaught of power.

Priest
Originally posted by Validus
thumb up
thats wat i really thought...i cant take neverbeewitagirl word for anything. he always exaggerate about dc guys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthgoober
Nope. I'm saying that DD would take Thor.
Well if it ended in a double KO between DD and Supes before, then in a match between just the two of them(without the JLA), then shouldn't DD take Supes? Sorry, but you can't have it both ways, either they WERE a factor, or they weren't.

Priest
Odin is top tier sky father. Odin isn't the definition of Sky Father. He is just Marvel's best one. SOmeone can be skyfather lvl without being Odin Lvl. Odin is far far superior to thor in power terms. Gog's are Superior to Thor. And the major Gog, is Far superior to Thor as well. Doomsday fought HUNDREDS of gogs for HUNDREDS of years. Thor wouldn't last 100 days with that kind of relentless onslaught of power.
i was talkin about RKT dork.
RKT is well above Odin

Avalonofthewind

Agreed. I'm not sure where the idea that they were ALL skyfather level came from.

They are powerful but it wasn't an army of unstoppable skyfathers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i was talkin about RKT dork.

Even RKT isn't going to take out GOG wars doomsday. At that point, he had evolved past anything anyone could really do to him. An abstract or high tier entity could kill him, but not a sky father.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Where do people get this idea that ALL sky fathers are unstopable or the same as Odin? They aren't.

Avalonofthewind
Well if it ended in a double KO between DD and Supes before, then in a match between just the two of them(without the JLA), then shouldn't DD take Supes? Sorry, but you can't have it both ways, either they WERE a factor, or they weren't.

You tell me. Doomsday went through the entire league along with Superman.
Do you think Thor could have done the same?

Priest
Even RKT isn't going to take out GOG wars doomsday. At that point, he had evolved past anything anyone could really do to him. An abstract or high tier entity. but not a sky father.
watever...
Thor erases him with a gesture..see mangog(oh yea mangog is a skyfather brick)

darthgoober
You tell me. Doomsday went through the entire league along with Superman.
Do you think Thor could have done the same?
Well do YOU think that Superman could if Thor was with the JLA?

Validus
Where do people get this idea that ALL sky fathers are unstopable or the same as Odin? They aren't.
Nobody said they were. Considering Superman was beating Gog's ass time after time until he multiplied himself, where did you get the idea he was even above top tier? Even after all the time travel crap, it still took a cheap shot from Gog to beat Superman.

Avalonofthewind
Well do YOU think that Superman could if Thor was with the JLA?

Doomsday did it. Thor couldn't.

Priest
Nobody said they were. Considering Superman was beating Gog's ass time after time until he multiplied himself, where did you get the idea he was even above top tier? Even after all the time travel crap, it still took a cheap shot from Gog to beat Superman.
he pulls it out of his ass

darthgoober
Doomsday did it. Thor couldn't.
Neither could Supes, so he must lose to DD right?

nvrbeenwthagirl

Gog was able to kill Supermen effortlessly. WIth only one blast. If you take into account that PIS or CIS has to come in for superman to win against GoG, there is no way Superman should have been able to handle the combined might of the quintessence that was in Gog. Not when GOG fought two supermen and 2 wonder women and was still winning until Diana cut him with her magical sword. Gog is above top tier anyday of the week.

Avalonofthewind
Neither could Supes.

That's nice, but this is Doomsday vs Thor.

Why are you debating Thor vs Supes?

DD for the win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he pulls it out of his ass

Actually I pulled it out of Kingdome Come and Kingdome when Gog was owning Supermen left and right with hardly a sweat. So kiss my ass.

Priest
Actually I pulled it out of Kingdome Come and Kingdome when Gog was owning Supermen left and right with hardly a sweat. So kiss my ass.
now u mention that it was kingdome come roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
Gog was able to kill Supermen effortlessly.
Must be why Gog admitted he needed an army to beat Superman. Right? Not to mention Gog never killed Supes.

WIth only one blast. If you take into account that PIS or CIS has to come in for superman to win against GoG, there is no way Superman should have been able to handle the combined might of the quintessence that was in Gog. Not when GOG fought two supermen and 2 wonder women and was still winning until Diana cut him with her magical sword. Gog is above top tier anyday of the week.
We're discussing Action Comics Gog here. Not Kingdom Gog.

darthgoober
That's nice, but this is Doomsday vs Thor.

Why are you debating Thor vs Supes?

DD for the win.
Hey, I'm just trying to understand your logic. You say that Thor wouldn't be able to, because he wouldn't have the JL around to help weaken DD. But even though the fight between Supes and DD ended in a double KO(after the JL helped weaken DD), you still said that Supes would win in a singles match between the two.

All Thor would have to do, would be to buy enough time to use his Godblast, and that would end the fight. DD would come back, but it would still count as a victory for Thor.

Anyway, I gotta take off for a while, but we can pick this up later.

Priest

laughing out loud
no we always have to assume with neverbeenwithagirl that we using the kingdome com versions... roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Must be why Gog admitted he needed an army to beat Superman. Right? Not to mention Gog never killed Supes.

So pray tell, how did Gog get all of his power in action comics? How was he able to make these powerful gog beings? I must have missed something. Where did these little gogs get thier powers from?

Validus
So pray tell, how did Gog get all of his power in action comics? How was he able to make these powerful gog beings? I must have missed something. Where did these little gogs get thier powers from?
Normal continuity Gog had powers based on science and tech rather than the cosmic and mystical might wielded by Kingdom Gog. The two characters don't even have the same origin so if you're trying to imply they're the same, well, they're not.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Normal continuity Gog had powers based on science and tech rather than the cosmic and mystical might wielded by Kingdom Gog. The two characters don't even have the same origin so if you're trying to imply they're the same, well, they're not.

I just looked it up. It seems that the continuity Gog has all the same power as the original. By giving himself more and more power until he was as powerful as the original. It looks like they retooled the character to fit in continuity, but they didn't scale his power back. It seems more like Superman got an upgrade in power. Which would go with why superman was able to move the maggedon wheel or what ever it was. Superman pre kingdom come couldn't have moved something that was as heavy as the solar system. In Any case. Doomsday has the Goods to put thor down 9/10. He's faster and stronger and more durable with that handy evolution power.

Validus
I just looked it up. It seems that the continuity Gog has all the same power as the original.
Funny. I never saw normal Gog use the Oan energy or the Source or magic from Zeus. The actual comic shows in a man in a lab creating tech to manipulate time. But hey, I guess I'll go by a random online source. thumb up

Mindship
...and Juggernaut survived Thor's god blast with ease.

WTF?
The same Godblast that affected Galactus (albiet, a hungry one)?!?!?
GAFB

The reasonable conclusion come-to in Surfer vs DD was that - "by definition" (or so I was told) - DD is best affected by physical attack rather than energy attack, and that BFR was Surfer's best option. I would imagine the same would hold for Thor.

UniOmni
This thread makes my head hurt.

DOS DD taking a majority over Thor?? GTFOH!!!

And for the record, Thor would murder a league that dumbed down its resident GL to moronic proportions in favor of a story.

Who's gonna take him out?? Blue Beetle?? Fire? Mutha Fukkin Ice?!! Bloodwynd?!

He'd murder that league as well.

H/P Doomsday is perhaps the most overrated character ever. Next to Sbp and Superman Prime.(funny how they're all in the Superman clan...)

Gog Wars doomsday was an uber brick.....Call me when Mangog owns Odin.....Gog Wars is vulnerable only to high cosmics?!

What story did you read NeverhadaClue?! When did he destroy a solar system and not even grunt at the blast?

Thor owns DOS Doomsday.

And since RKT has no feats, i'll say Odin owns any version of Doomsday that follows, be it H/p or Gog Wars.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
This thread makes my head hurt.

DOS DD taking a majority over Thor?? GTFOH!!!

And for the record, Thor would murder a league that dumbed down its resident GL to moronic proportions in favor of a story.

Who's gonna take him out?? Blue Beetle?? Fire? Mutha Fukkin Ice?!! Bloodwynd?!

He'd murder that league as well.

H/P Doomsday is perhaps the most overrated character ever. Next to Sbp and Superman Prime.(funny how they're all in the Superman clan...)

Gog Wars doomsday was an uber brick.....Call me when Mangog owns Odin.....Gog Wars is vulnerable only to high cosmics?!

What story did you read NeverhadaClue?! When did he destroy a solar system and not even grunt at the blast?

Thor owns DOS Doomsday.

And since RKT has no feats, i'll say Odin owns any version of Doomsday that follows, be it H/p or Gog Wars.

Bah, and you call me a fan boy. U think Odin owns every body under Galactus. Thor in no way shape or form can take Doomsday down. he's not tuff enough. Unless you think thor can punk Darkseid or the avatar or what ever it was, like doomsday did.

Avalonofthewind
All Thor would have to do, would be to buy enough time to use his Godblast, and that would end the fight. DD would come back, but it would still count as a victory for Thor.

You said it right there. Thor wouldn't have the time because of DD's speed. There isn't even any conclusive proof that a godblast would put him down. Energy attacks don't phase Doomsday. Even this version.

UniOmni
The way DD took the oe?? Thor absorbs it and reflects it.

You mean to tell me that Thor can't take down DD, even though he's held his own against Mangog and Hulk??

You know nothing of Thor.

nvrbeenwthagirl

You mean to tell me that Thor can't take down DD, even though he's held his own against Mangog and Hulk??

You know nothing of Thor.

I know Thor can't beat Darkseid on his best day. Hell Odin can't beat Darkseid. Doomsday has eveolved beyond anything Thor can dish out to beat doomsday. he would have to teleport doomsday away. But he certainly can't dish out enough power to take Doomsday down. And How is Thor going to deflect the OE? He's not protected from it, and neither is his hammer. DS could send the first OE blast to make thor's hammer disappear. Leaving thor defenseless.

UniOmni
DD from DOS owns Thor?? Not in hell.

DD can beat Darkseid. But Odin can't. And Thor definitely can't as well.

But both are insanely versatile in comparison to DD, who's mo is to punch and punch harder??

This is your stance??

And energy attacks won't phase DD when HV doesn't.

Juntai

You know nothing of Thor. You mean the way Doomsday died and regenerated?

Lucid Lui
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9693/thorvdoomsdaybx4.jpg

Horrificus
There is so much more to Thor than you guys are listing.
The list of powers Thor has shown, are beyond those of 95% of other comic characters out there today.

He has done everything from changing an opponents personality, purging evil, stopping time, isolating an enemy from his power source, channeling and redirecting enemy energy, etc.

And, Thor does have "super speed" when he chooses to use it. And, he has been able to deflect attacks moving at "light speed".
The durability of being able to take a point blank blast from a nuclear weapon, a pounding from Mangog, Surtur, Ymir, Midgard Serpent, Fafnir and Trogg, all of whom are more powerful than any incarnation of DD.
The ways that Thor can win are numerous.

Soujaboy
Bah, and you call me a fan boy. U think Odin owns every body under Galactus. Thor in no way shape or form can take Doomsday down. he's not tuff enough. Unless you think thor can punk Darkseid or the avatar or what ever it was, like doomsday did.

Sometimes you do act like a fanboy confused

Feat wise Odin does own just about anyone under Galactus, and he could probably give a normal Galactus a fight seeing as how one of Galactus major weakness is magic.

Thor's not tough? So what makes you tough than if Thor's not tough, because I guess surviving uber blast isn't enough.

Superman defeats Darkseids avatars all the time, whats so great about his avatars?

Soujaboy
You said it right there. Thor wouldn't have the time because of DD's speed. There isn't even any conclusive proof that a godblast would put him down. Energy attacks don't phase Doomsday. Even this version.

So a blast that can even kill immortals, and has nearly killed Galactus can't phase Doomsday? confused

Soujaboy
The list of powers Thor has shown, are beyond those of 95% of other comic characters out there today.

He has done everything from changing an opponents personality, purging evil, stopping time, isolating an enemy from his power source, channeling and redirecting enemy energy, etc.

And, Thor does have "super speed" when he chooses to use it. And, he has been able to deflect attacks moving at "light speed".
The durability of being able to take a point blank blast from a nuclear weapon, a pounding from Mangog, Surtur, Ymir, Midgard Serpent, Fafnir and Trogg, all of whom are more powerful than any incarnation of DD.

Good post, I wonder if they'll listen?

Priest
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
supposedly its cannon lol

UniOmni
Originally posted by Juntai
You mean the way Doomsday died and regenerated?

When exactly does it become clear that DD actually died in that instance??
Cuz i see him get blasted, crawl out the rubble and slash Darky from behind.
Never does it become clear that he dies in fact.

Priest

heres a list of thors powers... its amazing
http://www.comicboards.com/thor/view.php?trd=040224214306&q=oliv

Juntai
When exactly does it become clear that DD actually died in that instance??
Cuz i see him get blasted, crawl out the rubble and slash Darky from behind.
Never does it become clear that he dies in fact. "It IS true. You ARE beyond death." Giving clue to the reader that he died and then came back, which surprised even Darkseid. And if that's not enough, the writer has said it as well.

besides, that was just an avatar of Darkseid as it stands anyways.

Juntai
Part of the idea is that Superman defeats beings just like Thor does all the time, the beings he's fought to standstill or defeated or stood down easily matches Thors.... and yet Doomsday is able to smack him around pretty much every time they meet. That's where some of these guys are coming from.

Juntai
"Let your LIFELESS body rest deep under this melted coating for eternity. Let the universe know that you DIED once and for all at the feet of Darkseid."

darthgoober
What's all this talk about energy blast not affecting DOS Doomsday? I seem to remember Supes using his heat vision to drive DD into a wall in the final comic right before the double KO. So why does everyone think that he would be unaffected by a Godblast?

Juntai
What's all this talk about energy blast not affecting DOS Doomsday? I seem to remember Supes using his heat vision to drive DD into a wall in the final comic right before the double KO. So why does everyone think that he would be unaffected by a Godblast? That was when his power was greatly diminished. That's like saying Thor couldn't stand up to a single Doomsday punch... if he was barely conscious and already crawling on the ground. Earlier in the comic, an entire power ring, heat vision, and dozens of other energy blasts did nothing. In Hunter Prey, energy blasts did nothing.

darthgoober
That was when his power was greatly diminished. That's like saying Thor couldn't stand up to a single Doomsday punch... if he was barely conscious and already crawling on the ground. Earlier in the comic, an entire power ring, heat vision, and dozens of other energy blasts did nothing. In Hunter Prey, energy blasts did nothing.
Yes but a Godblast is on a whole different level. Any attact that can make Galactus tuck tail and run, is going to put DD down.

Big Sexy
supposedly its cannon lol When was that.

darthgoober
supposedly its cannon lol
Yeah. If people are going to take Supes KOing Thor with three punches as proof of how it would go down since it's supposed to be cannon, then it's only fair that Thor should be able to one shot DD since that's what happened in the same story arc.

Big Sexy
Yeah. If people are going to take Supes KOing Thor with three punches as proof of how it would go down since it's supposed to be cannon, then it's only fair that Thor should be able to one shot DD since that's what happened in the same story arc. Weird I dont remember Thor beating doomsday and I have the arc. What book number was it?

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Weird I dont remember Thor beating doomsday and I have the arc. What book number was it? Happens in #4. It's just that one panel i posted.

darthgoober
Weird I dont remember Thor beating doomsday and I have the arc. What book number was it?
The last book, page 37, it's at the bottem of the panel before Supes get's nailed with k-nite, and red sunradiation.

Priest
The last book, page 37, it's at the bottem of the panel before Supes get's nailed with k-nite, and red sunradiation.
by radioactive man laughing

darthgoober
by radioactive man laughing
And Solaar.

Big Sexy
Happens in #4. It's just that one panel i posted. Found it. Man its like playing Where Waldo in that book.

Priest
Found it. Man its like playing Where Waldo in that book.
i had to read the book twice before noticing it...nobody respects Thor sad

Validus
That's gold. Thread owned.

Honestly, the idea that Thor can't take DOS Doomsday boggles my mind. I don't see how anyone could believe that but oh well.

Validus

H/P Doomsday seemed more impressive than Gog Wars to me, who I would say is the real overrated version of Doomsday. Utterly dominating a mother box enhanced Superman trumps anything Gog Wars did on panel.

Priest
That's gold. Thread owned.

Honestly, the idea that Thor can't take DOS Doomsday boggles my mind. I don't see how anyone could believe that but oh well.
doomsday was never heard from after that pannel shot in the rest of the comic big grin

darthgoober
doomsday was never heard from after that pannel shot in the rest of the comic big grin
And going by the logic that says there were NO MORE puches between Thor and Supes(since they didn't appear on panel), that means that it only took Thor ONE SHOT to put him down. big grin

Horrificus
Thank you.

As I have stated, Thor is the supreme warrior. It is not just a matter of who is the fastest, strongest, has the most power, etc.
It comes down to, who is getting thier heads and ribs smashed with a big Uru Hammer, and who is the guy holding the hammer.

This will help the newer fellas on here:

Next time you aren't sure what to think, or which way a fight should go, just look for my name, and whatever I am stating as "fact", go along with that.
It is always best to listen to my wisdom.

Unless I'm drunk.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thank you.

As I have stated, Thor is the supreme warrior. It is not just a matter of who is the fastest, strongest, has the most power, etc.
It comes down to, who is getting thier heads and ribs smashed with a big Uru Hammer, and who is the guy holding the hammer.

This will help the newer fellas on here:

Next time you aren't sure what to think, or which way a fight should go, just look for my name, and whatever I am stating as "fact", go along with that.
It is always best to listen to my wisdom.

Unless I'm drunk.

You give Thor Too much credit. As if he just owns everyone. Ten to one Orion would kick the living Shit out of thor and still make it home for dinner.

Horrificus
I don't know anything about Orion. I just see in here, that these guys think anybody can kick Orion's butt.
But, I always thought he was supposed to be seriously tough.

Validus
Orion at his best is easily above conventional top tiers. He's basically the embodiment of war and combat.

Soujaboy
You give Thor Too much credit. As if he just owns everyone. Ten to one Orion would kick the living Shit out of thor and still make it home for dinner.

If you think about it in his 40+ years of history, who hasn't Thor defeated at least once?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
If you think about it in his 40+ years of history, who hasn't Thor defeated at least once?

Has be beaten Champion of the universe in his normal thor mode? Or drax in while normal. the Maestro? Count Nefarious. Xman. Pheonix. Tyrant. beta ray. The Classic juggernaut. Morg. i dont' remember reading him beat these people. not saying that he didn't. I know he beat drax, but that was WM thor.

Priest
Has be beaten Champion of the universe in his normal thor mode? Or drax in while normal. the Maestro? Count Nefarious. Xman. Pheonix. Tyrant. beta ray. The Classic juggernaut. Morg. i dont' remember reading him beat these people. not saying that he did. I know he beat drax, but that was WM thor.
more than half those people he dident fighterm

Soujaboy
Has be beaten Champion of the universe in his normal thor mode? Or drax in while normal. the Maestro? Count Nefarious. Xman. Phoenix. Tyrant. beta ray. The Classic juggernaut. Morg. i dont' remember reading him beat these people. not saying that he didn't. I know he beat drax, but that was WM thor.

Champion banished him because he knew the heat was coming eek!

He knocked Drax while he was in Warrior Madness(don't know why everyone says that was a power up when the comic never stated as much)

Never fought the Maestro

Don't remember him fighting Count Neferia one on one.

Never fought X Man

He defeated the Phoenix with it's/her own attack.

Never fought Tyrant

He smashed BRB

He smashed Classic Juggernaut the second time they fought(Although I thought that comic was PIS)

Never fought Morg

h1a8
DOS DD would beat Thor 10/10 in less than 3 sec.
Here's why:
Thor has been hit by slower moving enemies a billions times.
Thus he will get hit by DD several times in less than .0001 of a sec, ending the fight with Thor either dead or unconscience and half dead.
Superman's physical durability>>>>Thor's physical durability
Doomsday would literally tear a gapping hole thru Thor's head with those bony protrusions.

HP DD would beat Thor 1000000/10 in less than .000000001 sec.
Same as before only that this DD is completely immune to all things except the End of Time and the virus that undoes his DNA. Look at what happened to Darkseid and Darkseid>>>>>>Thor. Look at what happened to Superman. His protrusions went through Superman's body like tissue paper (even before Superman can react). Just imagine what he will do to Thor. He can evolve in battle and is immune to all (oops! I said that already)

In both above scenarios there would be no time for any teleporting tactics. DD will be on Thor like white on rice (killing Thor almost instantly).

In RKT vs. Gog DD it all depends on prep. If RKT has any prep then he wins. This is because he can teleport him (before DD strikes) to the End of Time. If he has no prep and sees DD for the first time (right before DD strikes) then DD wins 10/10. This is because RKT is the same as Thor (Same strength, durability, reaction time, and skill ) but with great magic power.
And the fact that he won't have time to upgrade himself. For Gog DD will be on him like white on rice. Those bony protrusions will be stuck in Thor's head (killing him instantly).

Soujaboy
Originally posted by h1a8
Here's why:
Thus he will get hit by DD several times in less than .0001 of a sec, ending the fight with Thor either dead or unconscience and half dead.
Doomsday would literally tear a gapping hole thru Thor's head with those bony protrusions.

Same as before only that this DD is completely immune to all things except the End of Time and the virus that undoes his DNA. Look at what happened to Darkseid and Darkseid>>>>>>Thor. Look at what happened to Superman. His protrusions went through Superman's body like tissue paper (even before Superman can react). Just imagine what he will do to Thor. He can evolve in battle and is immune to all (oops! I said that already)

In both above scenarios there would be no time for any teleporting tactics. DD will be on Thor like white on rice (killing Thor almost instantly).

In RKT vs. Gog DD it all depends on prep. If RKT has any prep then he wins. This is because he can teleport him (before DD strikes) to the End of Time. If he has no prep and sees DD for the first time (right before DD strikes) then DD wins 10/10. This is because RKT is the same as Thor (Same strength, durability, reaction time, and skill ) but with great magic power.
And the fact that he won't have time to upgrade himself. For Gog DD will be on him like white on rice. Those bony protrusions will be stuck in Thor's head (killing him instantly).

no expression

olympian
What an extreme week this has been.

psst- Thor has moved like a blur to the human eye more than once.

psst1- He even actually speedblitzed opponents before (earlier days and last series finale).

psst2- DOS doomdsay didnt went faster than the eye could see.

laughing

xmarksthespot
Meh. He/she/it apparently loves Thor but thinks its impossible for him to beat the Invisible Woman.

olympian
Who?

Oh nevermind i just saw the thread. The insanity.

Juntai
Originally posted by olympian

laughing Tell that to Guy Gardner, and most of the other guys there. 'So fast I couldn't think." "So fast I couldn't see." "faster than light" "Faster than the Flash" and Supes needing to push his speed to the max just keep up with Doomsday.

juggernaut66666
What an extreme week this has been.

psst- Thor has moved like a blur to the human eye more than once.

psst1- He even actually speedblitzed opponents before (earlier days and last series finale).

laughing
yeah sure booster gold evens said "he moves faster then Flash" superman said he must keep up with doomsday's speed or he is done for it

olympian
Tell that to Guy Gardner, and most of the other guys there. 'So fast I couldn't think." "So fast I couldn't see." "faster than light" "Faster than the Flash" and Supes needing to push his speed to the max just keep up with Doomsday.
Lets play " where is waldo? "

Where are the faster than light remarks?

Who said he was faster than the Flash. A speedster?

Superman needing to match his speed is revelant how? Was he faster than the Flash back then? Wer any even close at ligth speeds?

Are green lanterns superfast combat wise?

Superman and DD wer going so faster than he eye could see that everyone was following most of the figth. Odd.

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
yeah sure booster gold evens said "he moves faster then Flash" superman said he must keep up with doomsday's speed or he is done for it

And was Superman faster or equal to the Flash so that this remark means they wer all in the same leagues?

Juntai
Hitting Doomsday, as Thor did, and defeating him, are two different things. Characters have HIT Doomsday many times.

Doomsday not showing up in the comic aside from the panel isn't proof of defeat either, the time fluctuations were making people appear and disapear.

And the comic may be canon, but it's not the best showing for everyone, which would be tough to do considering just about anyone whos anyone was in the book for at least a 1 shot.

I won't say Thor can't defeat Doomsday, I'm doubt there's a character out there below high end skyfather who could pull over 10/10 on Thor... but just the same, anyone who can bat around Superman, can also bat around Thor just as easily.

olympian
Well, taking out one version i never saw DD battling Superman easily.

Horrificus

Well, if "Dorkster Gold" says it, it must be true!

Anyway, Thor can move faster than anybody can possibly imagine. He is able to react to "faster than light" attacks, which ruins the entire arguement of the speedblitz fiasco.
He has way more versatility than Supes or DD, and more Durability than Supes.

Thor has too many attacks to count, ranging from mystic, to mind, to physical.

We have already seen a pane of Thor ABSOLUTELY clobbering DD. So, what happened there? Did DD just feel like taking a nap, so he allowed Thor to devastate him?

Avalonofthewind
Hitting Doomsday, as Thor did, and defeating him, are two different things. Characters have HIT Doomsday many times.

Doomsday not showing up in the comic aside from the panel isn't proof of defeat either, the time fluctuations were making people appear and disapear.

And the comic may be canon, but it's not the best showing for everyone, which would be tough to do considering just about anyone whos anyone was in the book for at least a 1 shot.

I won't say Thor can't defeat Doomsday, I'm doubt there's a character out there below high end skyfather who could pull over 10/10 on Thor... but just the same, anyone who can bat around Superman, can also bat around Thor just as easily.

Agreed.

Doomsday has a rock solid history long before he got to fight Superman as is.
Even DOS Doomsday had the ability to evolve on the fly.

Juntai
Lets play " where is waldo? "

Where are the faster than light remarks?

Who said he was faster than the Flash. A speedster?

Superman needing to match his speed is revelant how? Was he faster than the Flash back then? Wer any even close at ligth speeds?

Are green lanterns superfast combat wise? Or just when flying.

Superman and DD wer going so faster than he eye could see that everyone was following most of the figth. Odd.
I'm not bothering to go read Death of Superman at the moment, I read comics for enjoyment, not as a chore.

Booster said he was faster than Flash.
Guy said he was so fast he couldn't think.

Ring bearers are very capable in the speed department, moving across the universe constantly.. known to travel in faster than light speeds. Guy claimed Doomsday was "So fast I didn't even see him move." Not sure if that's word for word, but very close. Go look, since you're in a chore-y mood. wink

What relivence does Supes pushing his speed have? Are you even serious?

Juntai

Anyway, Thor can move faster than anybody can possibly imagine. He is able to react to "faster than light" attacks, which ruins the entire arguement of the speedblitz fiasco.
He has way more versatility than Supes or DD, and more Durability than Supes.

Thor has too many attacks to count, ranging from mystic, to mind, to physical.

We have already seen a pane of Thor ABSOLUTELY clobbering DD. So, what happened there? Did DD just feel like taking a nap, so he allowed Thor to devastate him? Probably the same thing that happened when Batman one shotted Taskmaster.

juggernaut66666
and don't forget this one
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/461/deathofsupermantpb092mf9.th.jpg

olympian
I'm not bothering to go read Death of Superman at the moment, I read comics for enjoyment, not as a chore.

Booster said he was faster than Flash.
Guy said he was so fast he couldn't think.

Ring bearers are very capable in the speed department, moving across the universe constantly.. known to travel in faster than light speeds. Guy claimed Doomsday was "So fast I didn't even see him move." Not sure if that's word for word, but very close. Go look, since you're in a chore-y mood. wink

What relivence does Supes pushing his speed have? Are you even serious?

1- What revelance does it have, when we all saw they wer still not going fast enough to be totally invisible to the human eye. Considering he wasent faster than Flash even back then, how that measures up with Booster claims?

2- Thats not what i asked. I asked how fast a green lantern is (or was at the time) combat wise. Because you know, Doomsday didnt outspeed him when he was flying thro the universe shifty

3- The Booster part is a statement that doesnt flow with the rest of the story. Hes a fav of mine, but theres every reason to doubt this statement. How does he know what hes claiming just because he got beat up? And without even using hiw own speed to boot.

A guy uses no speed < gets beaten up by someone who uses it. How that makes it = faster than Flash? Was Booster comparable to Flash combat wise?

Juntai
1- What revelance does it have, when we all saw they wer still not going fast enough to be totally invisible to the human eye. Considering he wasent faster than Flash even back then, how that measures up with Booster claims? I was asking "Are you even serious?" About Supes speed because he was still far far faster than than the eye could see.

2- Thats not what i asked. I asked how fast a green lantern is (or was at the time) combat wise. Because you know, Doomsday didnt outspeed him when he was flying thro the universe shifty

3- The Booster part is a statement that doesnt flow with the rest of the story. Hes a fav of mine, but theres every reason to doubt this statement. How does he know what hes claiming just because he got beat up? And without even using hiw own speed to boot.

A guy uses no speed < gets beaten up by someone who uses it. How that makes it = faster than Flash? Was Booster comparable to Flash combat wise? 1 - Supes speed then AND now compare to Flash's as long as he's not time traveling. Their races are proof of such, and Superman has even remarked to himself before about letting Flash win. Granted, Flash makes remarks about taking it easy as well. Supes has cought Wally on more than one occasion, and just the same Wally has outsped Supes at times. Their speed is definately comparable.

2- GL's are plenty fast. Notice how they outfly jets and things easily?

3- The Booster statement wasn't the only statement refering to his speed. Quit acting like it is. His speed is noted in nearly every issue. I don't even understand why you're bothering to act like he isn't fast. Several notes of his have been mentioend already.

The human eye can barely see a race-car at close distance, Flash and Superman can walk on their hands at triple that speed and up, even back then.

How about "50 miles is only like 50 paces to him" - Superman.
Know it only takes a few seconds to clear that distance?
Think eyes can percieve that?

I do admit that the context of the story is a little messed up in regards to humans seeing them. They all spoke of his speed as if it was greater than theirs, even Superman who admitted he was maxing. And Superman without a doubt is and was far faster than any normal eyes can see. Likewise, Doomsday is and was. If Guy Gardner and Martian Manhunter and Maxima and Supergirl couldn't track his movements because he was too fast, neither should Lois Lane.

breeze85
Doomsday IS super fast. End of story. What comes to the fight I can see Thor taking the majority mainly due to his durability and versatility.

Validus
and don't forget this one
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/461/deathofsupermantpb092mf9.th.jpg
That gas station must have been composed of cosmic energy.

UniOmni
Here's why:

Worst poster ever. sick

I honestly can't believe people are giving DOS doomsday odds over Thor..........

I'm not saying Thor brutalizes him, but he's beaten better.

And Doomsday didn't exhibit half the danger that he showed in H/p.

And Gog Wars doomsday??

He ran through multiple Gogs, but the Gogs weren't impressive. At all.

And he's being compared to a weaker Superman.

And for the record, would people stop saying MM was Bloodwynd?

As Bloodie, he didn't even show any of the powers that MM had.

Its like comparing Gangbuster to Superman.

And yes Vally, that Gas station explosion was explicitly cosmic. In actuality a big bang, self contained by Supermans boi-aura.

We're lucky he was there to save the earth........

olympian
1 - Supes speed then AND now compare to Flash's as long as he's not time traveling. Their races are proof of such, and Superman has even remarked to himself before about letting Flash win. Granted, Flash makes remarks about taking it easy as well. Supes has cought Wally on more than one occasion, and just the same Wally has outsped Supes at times. Their speed is definately comparable.

2- GL's are plenty fast. Notice how they outfly jets and things easily?

3- The Booster statement wasn't the only statement refering to his speed. Quit acting like it is. His speed is noted in nearly every issue. I don't even understand why you're bothering to act like he isn't fast. Several notes of his have been mentioend already.

1- But hes not an equal. Speeding to the max doesnt make him equal either when Flash does the same, time travelling or not. So even he end up matching DD theyr still < Flash.

2- Yes they are. When.they.are.flying. And im talking combat wise, i.e without fligth. Its not the same thing and its more revelant since it was in a close combat that he went down.

Now, if Gardner was stated, shown or written flying towards DD with such speed as the necessay to outspeed jets and more, its one thing. Flying rather normally to an opponent he knew nothing about and getting beaten in a close match its another.

3- And who is saying DD wasent fast? Sure he was. The Booster claim stands out because its the only controversial one.

As for the human eye part, i see it as they wer reacting faster than a human could respond in return but not totally invisible to the eye. Like a blur.

Wich brings us, to the thread discussion. Thor has moved in blur lite speeds against opponents. The DOS DD didnt seemed above it.

darthgoober
Look NO ONE is saying that DD doesn't have super speed, just that there's no proof that it's much everyone else is making it out to be. The fact that everyone was suprised at how fast DD was, just proves that he was faster than they all anticipated. The Hulk also suprises eveyone with his speed when he goes on a rampage, that doesn't mean that he's faster, or as fast as any of them. If DD were really as fast as Supes, then he would been able to cover the 50 miles to Metropolis in less than a second. Hell, classic Quiksilver could have done it in the time that DD took.

the Darkone
What happens when....
Thor vs. DOS Doomsday

Thor beats DOS Doomsday 7/10

Thor vs Hunter Prey/Doomsday will be a harder one, if Thor has his belt of strength and mystic armor he could beat HP Doomsday, without it HP Doomsday wins a slight majority. 6/10

Rune King Thor will out right own GW Doomsday, Rune King Thor is beyond Odin, haveing the full power of the Odin force and all the Rune Magic he kills him with a gesture like he did Mangog. Even King Thor will kick his ass, with one arm. RKT 10/10

h1a8

Thor will get hit. For he has got hit by slower moving people a billion times. Thus the speedblitz fiasco is valid. Both WW and flash reflexes is on par with Thor but look what DD done to them. And understand this. Those bony protrusions is going to go through his head.

Darkseid>>>>>>Thor
Yet DD killed him in seconds. What do you think he win do to Thor

Accel
Thor can just create a forcefield around him to keep DD at bay. Then the hard part would be choosing a power to use on DD to take him down.

Seriously, the guy's got a ton of options, even moreso than Superman.

h1a8
People don't you know who DD is?
He eats class 100 guys for breakfast in less than seconds at the same time. Can Thor do this? Hell no!
DOS DD only went down because superman was able to last due to his durability and of the mountainous punches he was giving DD. Even if Thor can hit as hard as a non holding back Superman, I doubt he can withstand his assault for even a minute. Those bony protrusions is going to go right through him.

Second, HP DD is infinitely worst. There is absolutely no way Thor can win. Can Thor possibly hurt this DD? The answer is no. If you disagree then please provide proof. Opps! There is no proof since D.C. implied that the End of Time and the Virus is the only thing that can kill him. No amount of physical force or energy projection can kill him. He is insanely stronger than before (Going through superman's body like tissue paper even before superman can react and killing Darkseid faster than I can say "WTF?"wink

h1a8
Originally posted by Accel
Thor can just create a forcefield around him to keep DD at bay. Then the hard part would be choosing a power to use on DD to take him down.

Seriously, the guy's got a ton of options, even moreso than Superman.

Thor can't summon force fields. Show scans please.
What makes you think he get it up before DD kills him?
And what makes you think that thor can cause him any damage when he is immune to all energy projection. If you show scans where Thor can summon force fields and provide a good explaination of how he can summon them in time then you must show how Thor can hurt DD.

Also if DD bony protrusions can go through superman and darkseid like tissue paper (I'm not exaggerating either-please read the comic) then what will prevent his bony protrusion from going right through that shield like tissue paper. Remember shields can be and have been broken in comics a billion times.

Accel
People don't you know who DD is?
He eats class 100 guys for breakfast in less than seconds at the same time. Can Thor do this? Hell no!
DOS DD only went down because superman was able to last due to his durability and of the mountainous punches he was giving DD. Even if Thor can hit as hard as a non holding back Superman, I doubt he can withstand his assault for even a minute. Those bony protrusions is going to go right through him.

Buddy, you're not getting it. Thor doesn't have to slug it out with him. He can just shield himself and/or take to the air, all while using one of his MANY powers to win. Thor is wayyyy too versatile for DD.

Accel
Thor can't summon force fields. Show scans please.
What makes you think he get it up before DD kills him?
And what makes you think that thor can cause him any damage when he is immune to all energy projection. If you show scans where Thor can summon force fields and provide a good explaination of how he can summon them in time then you must show how Thor can hurt DD.
I love it when people argue something they know nothing about...
Again, credit to Olivia for the scans.

Examples of creating Force Fields:
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/1117/forcefield0010tj.th.jpg
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/1117/forcefield0010tj.jpg

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/8997/forcefield0021vh.th.jpg
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/8997/forcefield0021vh.jpg

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/7923/forcefield0032tc.th.jpg
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/7923/forcefield0032tc.jpg

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/7716/forcefield0048ii.th.jpg
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/7716/forcefield0048ii.jpg

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/719/forcefield0057dk.th.jpg
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/719/forcefield0057dk.jpg

He can also:
-steal DD's soul
-shrink him down ala Hyperion
-BFR him

Also if DD bony protrusions can go through superman and darkseid like tissue paper (I'm not exaggerating either-please read the comic) then what will prevent his bony protrusion from going right through that shield like tissue paper. Remember shields can be and have been broken in comics a billion times.
Thor's shield has blocked a bomb that would have wiped out a fifth of the MU. Do you think DD is as strong as that?

h1a8

He can also:
-steal DD's soul
-BFR him

Thor's shield has blocked a bomb that would have wiped out a fifth of the MU. Do you think DD is as strong as that?

None of those scans show that Thor can erect a force field except the last one. The others either show someone else doing it or not showing it at all. Even with the last one you have to give to defenses:

1. DD will hit thor a billions times before that shield is erect unless given prep.

2. How can Thor hurt DD if it gets erect. Remember that DD is immune to all energy projection. And Thor can't hit him physically if he's inside his shield (if he instantly manages to get it up-which is not possible)

3. How can his shield prevent DD from busting through it like tissue paper. There is plenty of evidence to support what i'm saying. Also all character's in marvel (even the mighty Thanos) has gotten their shields broken with enough pounding.

h1a8

He can also:
-steal DD's soul
-BFR him

Yes dd is this strong (actually stronger). As he has went through the seemingly impossible like tissue paper and makes class 100 beings look like children.
Can't steal DD soul (Even if DD has one)
He only shrunk Hyperion due to a plot device (and it was based off Hyperion's powers). Also DD is immune to all energy projection

What is BFR?

Mindship
What is BFR?
BattleField Removal.

darthgoober
Yes dd is this strong (actually stronger). As he has went through the seemingly impossible like tissue paper and makes class 100 beings look like children.
He only shrunk Hyperion due to a plot device (and it was based off Hyperion's powers). Also DD is immune to all energy projection

What is BFR?
Since when is DOS Doomsday immune to all energy projection? Cause I remember Supes blasting him into a wall with heat vision.

Accel
None of those scans show that Thor can erect a force field except the last one. The others either show someone else doing it or not showing it at all. Even with the last one you have to give to defenses:

1. DD will hit thor a billions times before that shield is erect unless given prep.

2. How can Thor hurt DD if it gets erect. Remember that DD is immune to all energy projection. And Thor can't hit him physically if he's inside his shield (if he instantly manages to get it up-which is not possible)

3. How can his shield prevent DD from busting through it like tissue paper. There is plenty of evidence to support what i'm saying. Also all character's in marvel (even the mighty Thanos) has gotten their shields broken with enough pounding.
He's shown to it instantly and in three of the five scans (the other two, I'm not sure right now). It's not like he has to make a chant or any thing.

What is BFR?
You're saying DD is as powerful as a bomb that can eliminate one-fifth of the universe just because he manhandled Superman...

Do you honestly read what you type?

h1a8
Since when is DOS Doomsday immune to all energy projection? Cause I remember Supes blasting him into a wall with heat vision.

Yet it didn't put a scratch on him.
Even with the supreme effort of Superman combined with the entire JLA.
Not even the omega effect.

h1a8
He's shown to it instantly and in three of the five scans (the other two, I'm not sure right now). It's not like he has to make a chant or any thing.

You're saying DD is as powerful as a bomb that can eliminate one-fifth of the universe just because he manhandled Superman...

Do you honestly read what you type?

He has to think and then make his hammer whirl around. The process takes longer than 100 years in the mind of DD.

Buddy manhandled isn't even the word.
He pierce through Superman and Darkseid like tissue paper (and I am not exaggerating) plus his force is concentrated on a very small point (his bony protrusion). I don't see how it is arguable that it is impossible for DD to penetrate Thor's shield. I think with the evidence of all the impossible things DD has done it is more than feasible (and not outrageous as you are saying) that DD can do this. There is no proof showing that he can't. And there is evidence showing that he possibly can.

Avalonofthewind
Maxima, Green Lantern, Bloodwynd, Booster Gold, Ice, Fire, Blue Beetle, Supergirl.

All easily owned by Doomsday, most at the same time.

Thor would not get past all of these guys simultaneously. Maxima alone would give Thor a hell of a time. Maxima, Bloodwynd, AND GL together would beat Thor.

Even DOS DD wins 6/10.

Accel
He has to think and then make his hammer whirl around. The process takes longer than 100 years in the mind of DD.

He pierce through Superman and Darkseid like tissue paper (and I am not exaggerating) plus his force is concentrated on a very small point (his bony protrusion). I don't see how it is arguable that it is impossible for DD to penetrate Thor's shield. I think with the evidence of all the impossible things DD has done it is more than feasible (and not outrageous as you are saying) that DD can do this. There is no proof showing that he can't. And there is evidence showing that he possibly can.
Show me any thing that indicates Doomsday can exert more force than bomb that can destroy a fifth of the MU. You don't seem to grasp just rediculous a notion that is.
Maxima, Green Lantern, Bloodwynd, Booster Gold, Ice, Fire, Blue Beetle, Supergirl.

All easily owned by Doomsday, most at the same time.

Thor would not get past all of these guys simultaneously. Maxima alone would give Thor a hell of a time. Maxima, Bloodwynd, AND GL together would beat Thor.

Even DOS DD wins 6/10.
ABC logic. Doomsday wouldn't last against Galactus.

Avalonofthewind
ABC logic. Doomsday wouldn't last against Galactus.

Neither would Thor. 1 jobfest for Galactus means Thor ownz Galan all of a sudden?

Accel
Neither would Thor. 1 jobfest for Galactus means Thor ownz Galan all of a sudden?
And an entire group of superheros having problems with someone Superman solos isn't taken into consideration?

Soujaboy

So if Thor thinks and whirls the hammer at light speed thats considered a hundred years to DD. confused

So DD is more powerful than a 5th of the MU? confused

In conclusion..... laughing

Soujaboy
And an entire group of superheros having problems with someone Superman solos isn't taken into consideration?

It's ok I understand where your coming from. Actually when I think about it I think most of us do. eek!

Avalonofthewind

Galactus > than that entire team + THOR/SUPES/DOOMSDAY.

I'd say my example is much more believable than yours. Plus the fact that Superman didn't "solo" him. He got him at the end, and in the same circumstance...sure Thor could pull a victory as well.

1 on 1 is a different story.

Accel

I'd say my example is much more believable than yours. Plus the fact that Superman didn't "solo" him. He got him at the end, and in the same circumstance...sure Thor could pull a victory as well.

The logic is still the same- A beats B, B would beat C, therefore A would beat C.

Overall, all Thor has to do is actually use his versatility, which really comes in handy against a brick. People keep forgeting he doesn't have to engage DD in a slugfest like Supes did.

Soujaboy

I wondering whats stopping Thor from just destroying the whole Planet itself? He could just absorb the kinetic energy from DD and then just destroy the Planet.

Avalonofthewind
The logic is still the same- A beats B, B would beat C, therefore A would beat C.

Overall, all Thor has to do is actually use his versatility, which really comes in handy against a brick. People keep forgeting he doesn't have to engage DD in a slugfest like Supes did.

A, B, C logic is your Galactus example. I'm going by a team of varied members.

Thor likes Slugfests...remember Juggernaut? Slow, trash talker who whooped Thor with ease and needed to be BFR? DD is neither slow nor a trash talker.

Originally posted by Soujaboy
I wondering whats stopping Thor from just destroying the whole Planet itself? He could just absorb the kinetic energy from DD and then just destroy the Planet.

Why would Thor destroy earth? Destroying a planet would do squat to DD and would hurt Thor a hell of a lot more...he's been hurt by far less.

Accel
A, B, C logic is your Galactus example. I'm going by a team of varied members.

Thor likes Slugfests...remember Juggernaut? Slow, trash talker who whooped Thor with ease and needed to be BFR? DD is neither slow nor a trash talker.
ABC logic is your example as well. Y'know, the whole DD can beat this team, so he can beat Thor thing?confused
Why should DD soloing the JLA be accepted while Thor scaring Big G away be discarded?

Thor's going to be fighting to the best of his abilities of these forums, meaning he's going to be trying out his cosmic blasts and such, not trying to see who is stronger between the two of them.

the Darkone
Thor survived a planetary explosion twice he is more durable enough to handle doomsday, if anything Thor is hell alot more versatile than superman. Thor can pull some much sh** out of his hat it wouldn't be funny, he called upon the purest lighting powerful enough to kill Thor and classic Mangog who was at the time a sky-father being. Thor will have a better chance against doomsday since he is more versatile and more craft with his powers.

Avalonofthewind
ABC logic is your example as well. Y'know, the whole DD can beat this team, so he can beat Thor thing?confused
Why should DD soloing the JLA be accepted while Thor scaring Big G away be discarded?

Thor's going to be fighting to the best of his abilities of these forums, meaning he's going to be trying out his cosmic blasts and such, not trying to see who is stronger between the two of them.

Then DD who is much faster and stronger than Juggernaut and does not joke around while fighting so will beat Thor more often than not.

Anyway, I'm not in a mood for a back and forth all night so let's just agree to disagree on this one.

Accel
Then DD who is much faster and stronger than Juggernaut and does not joke around while fighting so will beat Thor more often than not.
He won't joke around (not that he ever did to begin with) but he will fall victim to Thor's far superior raw power and versatility. That's the point I'm making.
Anyway, I'm not in a mood for a back and forth all night so let's just agree to disagree on this one.
Okie-dokie.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>