Battle of Wits! Slade vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunderstrike
This is Slade versus Wolverine, but with a twist. Here's the stipulations:

Wolverine has the adamantium skeleton and so forth.
Slade gets his sword and knives. This way, the two are on a level playing field weaponwise. Here's the real catch: Only Mider and Capt it Up are allowed to debate for their character. Mider gets Slade, Capt gets Wolverine. The winner gets credibility and props.

Good luck gentlemen. You have one week. The winner will be fan-voted on who is giving the better debate.

Thunderstrike
up

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
This is Slade versus Wolverine, but with a twist. Here's the stipulations:

Wolverine has the adamantium skeleton and so forth.
Slade gets his sword and knives. This way, the two are on a level playing field weaponwise. Here's the real catch: Only Mider and Capt it Up are allowed to debate for their character. Mider gets Slade, Capt gets Wolverine. The winner gets credibility and props.

Good luck gentlemen. You have one week. The winner will be fan-voted on who is giving the better debate.

lol

Thunderstrike
and neither of them have posted yet.

batdude123
Oh God. roll eyes (sarcastic) I didn't actually think you were serious when you mentioned this on the off-topic thread. laughing

jinzin
dude are you seriously going to make the victor of this one based off of the popular vote? sad

cap it up is as good as doomed.. this board is notorious for it's hatred of the furry lil mutant hairball.

Thunderstrike
Yeah, but let's be fair and see if he can regain his dignity.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by jinzin
dude are you seriously going to make the victor of this one based off of the popular vote? sad

cap it up is as good as doomed.. this board is notorious for it's hatred of the furry lil mutant hairball.
Slade>>>>hugh jackman big grin

jinzin
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Slade>>>>hugh jackman big grin
I wouldn't be so sure...

hugh jackman>>>>powers booth.

thesilverspider
I wouldn't be so sure...

Would you like to continue this in the spidey wolverine thread...shifty
People have been posting.

Thunderstrike
But Ron Perlman>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hugh Jackman

jinzin
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Would you like to continue this in the spidey wolverine thread...shifty
People have been posting.

I know.. I'm one of em goofball...

Black Adam
I wouldn't be so sure...

bah

Ron Perlman>>>>>>>>> Popeye>>>>Jesus>>>>>>>>>>>Hugh Jackman>>>>>>>>>Powers Booth

Thunderstrike
http://slade-is-watching.ytmnd.com/

badabing
Good call Thunderstrike. I think even if Cap doesn't win that he will gain respect for stepping up. Cap's posts have been all bad recently.

jinzin
But Ron Perlman>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hugh Jackman

oh god, that's not powers booth? wow... okay.. nevermind then... I still don't know about that.. ron pearlman >>> maybe back in the day, but he's like 80 now.. so I still gotta go with hugh.. I mean he got pretty bulked up for the x-movies and van helsing...

Thunderstrike
Ron Perlman has a cooler voice though. Also, look at Hellboy.

thesilverspider
I know.. I'm one of em goofball...
really didn't check.

batdude123
Ron Perlman has a cooler voice though. Also, look at Hellboy.

Hellboy blew a$$ imo.

jinzin
Originally posted by batdude123
Hellboy blew a$$ imo.

I like hellboy, it was better than van helsing at any rate

batdude123

I'm glad you did, but I didn't. big grin

badabing
Where is Cap and Mider? Maybe they're researching their characters for the debate.

Thunderstrike
One would hope. *passes out popcorn* This will be very entertaining.

Black Adam
Originally posted by badabing
Good call Thunderstrike. I think even if Cap doesn't win that he will gain respect for stepping up. Cap's posts have been all bad recently.

That reminds me...

anyone remember the way wolverine8888 was posting right before he got banned?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=362941&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1447

Was there someone else using his name? Or does he really write that way when he's not rushing out his post?

Thunderstrike
I dunno, but was he trying to bone a girl over forums?

badabing
Originally posted by badabing
Sorry, I meant have not been all bad. embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Black Adam
I dunno, but was he trying to bone a girl over forums?

I sort of meant the conversation he was having with Creshosk...

But yeah he was trying to bone someone over the forums.....

Thunderstrike
Wow. Just, wow.
http://gogglesdonothing.ytmnd.com/
My eyes. The goggles do nothing.

capt it up
Originally posted by Black Adam
I sort of meant the conversation he was having with Creshosk...

But yeah he was trying to bone someone over the forums.....
cres was me the other posts were by my good buddy rage

also im in the middle of something after im done I will post what I think of this fight.

Thunderstrike
Hopefully you'll plead your case well. Good luck, Capt.

capt it up
Hopefully you'll plead your case well. Good luck, Capt.
I know ur trying to make us both look fullish me and mider but don't worry I will.

also do u know the sight for how I post images I can't rember what it called.

Black Adam
Originally posted by capt it up
I know ur trying to make us both look fullish me and mider but don't worry I will.

http://imageshack.us/

capt it up
http://imageshack.us/

thank u big grin

Thunderstrike

Not really. This is a chance for you or him to make up for some really dumb stuff.

Mr. Valentine
ew "john" what was with the nasty sex talk before you got banned??

Black Adam
thank u big grin

Do you finally have a scanner?

or just posting the images you already have stored up in your computer?

capt it up
Do you finally have a scanner?

or just posting the images you already have stored up in your computer?

I had a scanner but it broke but i store some pictures before It broke

Thunderstrike
Good stuff. Where the heck is Mider? Someone wanna send him a pm?

capt it up
This match goes to wolverine.
Imagine what would of happen if wolverine had not held back here
http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loganpwns1cz.jpg

Also wolverine fought some one who was slade, but a slade designed just to kill him.
In (Wolverine Captain America #4 by Jones, Derenick,HI-FI) wolverine battle a girl who had a suit that made here 10 times better in every way. Slade abilities are 10 times that of normal humans and so were the girl wolverine fought. The difference is thought that this girl training to just kill wolverine for years, also her suit made wolverines sense almost uses less. She also had a number of other abilities her suit could do and she was also a low level telepath she could read his every move. Wolverine still defeated her as soon as he decided to kill her he did. This is the reason wolverine will beat slade because he already fought a slade that was train better and more equipped for dealing with him and he won.

Thunderstrike
Good so far. The problem is we're not allowed to include cross-overs in debates. Good stuff though.

capt it up
Good so far. The problem is we're not allowed to include cross-overs in debates. Good stuff though.
I know thats why I posted the bottum which is not a cross over

Thunderstrike
Good stuff. Got any scans of the fight?

capt it up
Good stuff. Got any scans of the fight?
scanner broken still havent gotten it fixxed

Thunderstrike
Dang. Well, now we need to wait on Mider.

Thunderstrike
up.

Where the hell is Mider?

Mr. Valentine
Maybe he finds it degrading and isnt coming? sad

Thunderstrike
If Mider finds this degrading he should look back over the Slade vs Thing and Slade vs Venom threads.
"Slade has Superspeed"
"Slade can Speedblitz"
"Slade can run down Flash"
"Slade tagged Superman when Superman was going full speed"
"Slade has teh staffe and teh gernades and teh pracog adn teh sowrd"

Yeah. He's about as bad as Wolverine8888. If he considers this degrading, then he can't even spell the word.

capt it up
If Mider finds this degrading he should look back over the Slade vs Thing and Slade vs Venom threads.
"Slade has Superspeed"
"Slade can Speedblitz"
"Slade can run down Flash"
"Slade tagged Superman when Superman was going full speed"
"Slade has teh staffe and teh gernades and teh pracog adn teh sowrd"

Yeah. He's about as bad as Wolverine8888. If he considers this degrading, then he can't even spell the word.
u keep taking shots at me becuase for some reason u find me an easy target. how about u stop with the shots at people and just debate. mider does not need ur constant harassment. I could care less I don't have respect for u and have not since I first saw u post when u acted as if u new me. I don't care what u say about me but u will not harass another member of this board not when im here u got it?

Mr. Valentine
Capt, do you remember a guy called Wolverine's fury...........ages ago..

capt it up
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
Capt, do you remember a guy called Wolverine's fury...........ages ago..
yup why?

Thunderstrike
u keep taking shots at me becuase for some reason u find me an easy target. how about u stop with the shots at people and just debate. mider does not need ur constant harassment. I could care less I don't have respect for u and have not since I first saw u post when u acted as if u new me. I don't care what u say about me but u will not harass another member of this board not when im here u got it?

Hold on a minute. Why on earth are you threatening me? I'm trying to help you and Mider out here. You've both got bad reps, and I'm trying to help improve them by showing people that you can come up with a good debate. No need to get hostile.

capt it up
Hold on a minute. Why on earth are you threatening me? I'm trying to help you and Mider out here. You've both got bad reps, and I'm trying to help improve them by showing people that you can come up with a good debate. No need to get hostile.
yes ur helpign us.............by making fun of us hmmmm...............I don't even care I just mad about some thing elese..................found out I been getting played by this girl lol

Thunderstrike
Dang. That sucks dude. I know the feeling. When I was sixteen, I had been dating a girl for two years. She cheated on me with another man, got pregant, and said it was my kid. Turned out it wasnt, but sheesh.

capt it up
Dang. That sucks dude. I know the feeling. When I was sixteen, I had been dating a girl for two years. She cheated on me with another man, got pregant, and said it was my kid. Turned out it wasnt, but sheesh.
that does blow.

what happen with me is me and this girl ****ed and such and were liek dating, but she from another town and we were not fully going out , but we were planning on it well i was and she said she was, but she start ignoring me and being wierd and only calling me to hookup and stuff and she just told me what was going on becuase she could not hide it any more, she has a boy friend lol and she pritty much been using me for ass and such lol

Thunderstrike
Dang dude. Well, just do what I do. Sit back, drink a soda, read a comic, and chill. The fact Wolverine's already taken down a Slade lookalike gives you big points. I'm just wondering if Mider can give something that isn't PIS.

capt it up
Dang dude. Well, just do what I do. Sit back, drink a soda, read a comic, and chill. The fact Wolverine's already taken down a Slade lookalike gives you big points. I'm just wondering if Mider can give something that isn't PIS.
ya and i plan tomarrow to drink my self retarded lol..................lol hopefully he won't be able too lol

AJ4LIFE
just saw it its gonna be excelent batle of cray people lol
only joking cap lol

AJ4LIFE
hay can soomone post the fight with slade/deathsroke aswell please need it please !!!

Thunderstrike
Between Wolvie and Deathstroke? We've only got one scan. Go to comic book questions and put in a request. They'll take care of you.

AJ4LIFE
really cool, i was think about doing this but with braken when he gets back remember him alien fanboy

Thunderstrike
Not Bracken. That guy was a jerk.

AJ4LIFE
i remmemeber, but he likes me for some reason even though i always say preds r bbetter hell be on in couple of months think

Thunderstrike
He was perma-banned though. He gonna get a sock or something?

AJ4LIFE
digi said he gone for months i thouught, damn we could have 3 way

DarkCrawler
Long Pig should fight for Slade (if Mider doesn't show up). He's back now, and he's quite a big fan of Slade.

Soleran
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Long Pig should fight for Slade. He's back now, and he's quite a big fan of Slade.

That would be a big 10-4

AJ4LIFE
nooooooooooo we wnat mider lol just give it time dram fight right here lol

Thunderstrike
This isn't really about Slade or Wolverine. It's about these two getting some cred. If I wanted to see Long Pig debate, I would have a Long Pig vs Darkcrawler, or Long Pig vs Grey Fox

AJ4LIFE
adsactly, thunder s u like a father figure to me since marcus left lol love

Soleran
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
adsactly, thunder s u like a father figure to me since marcus left lol love

Now that just gives me goosebumps..................so sweet indeed eek!

Thunderstrike
Okay................

Black Adam
i remmemeber, but he likes me for some reason even though i always say preds r bbetter hell be on in couple of months think

You get him banned for a week and your buddies
I disagree with him on who would win a match and he hates my Guts.

AJ4LIFE
i know its great im his best freind he gets me to speak to him on all his sites i was first member on his lol, he loves me for some reason, i make freinds with all d=fan boys,cap no offence mate, brack lol good times

Black Adam
really cool, i was think about doing this but with braken when he gets back remember him alien fanboy

You mean like a bracken vs whoever ?

shifty
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=393642&highlight=bracken

Thunderstrike
clap big grin clapping laughing

What did you ever do to him anyway?

Black Adam
clap big grin clapping laughing

What did you ever do to him anyway?

I said the preds would win in one of the first matches he created.

AJ4LIFE
well he was racist so i said about it then he went mad and we argued but befoe he lft he went mad on adam again lol, nah like a disscussion of fanboys

im cracking up at home thinking off good times lol lol

AJ4LIFE
oh u eman him, lol, its great i get him banned and he loves me

Thunderstrike
I'm gonna go see how he got banned. I bet it was funny.

DAMMIT! search isn't working

Black Adam
I'm gonna go see how he got banned. I bet it was funny.

He basically just kept making spam threads and ignoring The mods warnings

During his last few Spam threads I just simply started changing the subject of the topic.

AJ4LIFE
its so funny lol

Thunderstrike
Like "this subject is now about ducks?"

AJ4LIFE
but bout braken is so much funnier

Black Adam
Like "this subject is now about ducks?"

yeah. thats were I first started doing that.

Black Adam
but bout braken is so much funnier

no

Thunderstrike
I'm gonna find those threads if it's the last thing I do. btw, any bets on who is gonna win this debate?

AJ4LIFE
proberly cap hes more determined, adam my old mate u alright, lol just reminising bout old times lol with braken lol

Mider
captain america vs slade? He'd die, he's to fast and agile, and that one where he got womped by wolverine was PIS he was womping everyone suddenly wolverine gets the drop on him PIS.

AJ4LIFE
horay hes on Happy Dance Happy Dance

Soleran
no cap it up vs yousmile

cap it up has wovlerine

mider has slade

Black Adam
Originally posted by Mider
captain america vs slade? He'd die, he's to fast and agile, and that one where he got womped by wolverine was PIS he was womping everyone suddenly wolverine gets the drop on him PIS.

?????

capt it up
what the hell are u talking about

Thunderstrike

Oh wow.

AJ4LIFE
lol laughing laughing

Thunderstrike
For our halftime show, it's the story of 26 men

batdude123
Now it's a ball game! toot

AJ4LIFE
damn iu would love to see her nude, comic or not

capt it up
Oh wow.
why is he talking about capt? i did not understand waht he was talken about lol

Thunderstrike
I know. That was just, wow.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by batdude123
Now it's a ball game! toot
smile

eek!

laughing

capt it up
I still wondering why capt america was brought into this arguement confused

Thunderstrike
Me too.
*in annoncer voice*
Poor Captain America. Slade just totally blindsided him in an alley just now, while Cap told him that he's expected with a fight with Wolverine, and it seems that while Slade is running toward the arena now, Captain America just asked him how he found time in between picking on little kids.

capt it up
Me too.
*in annoncer voice*
Poor Captain America. Slade just totally blindsided him in an alley just now, while Cap told him that he's expected with a fight with Wolverine, and it seems that while Slade is running toward the arena now, Captain America just asked him how he found time in between picking on little kids.
lol

AJ4LIFE
lol

capt it up
I honestly say wolverine takes this almost every time.
slade has never, to my knowledge shown to be able to take bullets or stabs and keep on comming. one stabb and slade pritty much down.

AJ4LIFE
true

Soleran
I honestly say wolverine takes this almost every time.
slade has never, to my knowledge shown to be able to take bullets or stabs and keep on comming. one stabb and slade pritty much down.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
He's taken antitank rounds to the chest point blank pratically then he finish's off HIS son who shot him with TONS of rounds.
this is me vs mider ur not supose to interfer also u need to source that, also ur not supose to post ur oppion or evidence since ur not in the debate ur merely saying, who u think debated better.

Soleran
huh what has anyone seen Mider...........lol

Thunderstrike
Yeah, leave the debates to Mider and Capt it Up, please.

capt it up
huh what has anyone seen Mider...........lol
ya he was here and he posted some thing that made little sense about captian america lol

Thunderstrike
I've pmed him twice. He won't respond.

badabing
Where is Mider? confused1

Thunderstrike
I dunno.

capt it up
so who winning so far

Thunderstrike
You are. You're the only person to bring anything to the table.

capt it up
You are. You're the only person to bring anything to the table.
nice

Thunderstrike
Where the heck is he? He's online right now. Why doesn't he post?

Mider
walks into the areana

meh didnt know this was a special bout for me and another guy

anyway SLADE WINS why?

slade is faster, so fast he pounced on zatanna before she even had a chance to say a word

second slade is agile enough to evade superman i mean he probably put up a good fight against spiderman.

he has taken anti tank bullets and still gotten up and won the battle

he was once operated on but kept healling to fast for them to do anything

he seems not to need to breath he could pull wolverine under water and drown his butt

he is stronger then wolverine he is up in the ton area lol how many tons im not sure.

he is fast enough to react to flash NO ITS NOT PIS HE DID IT MORE THEN 2 TIMES he even kept up with him once and blasted him

he is also so fast that he walks inbetween MACHINE gun fire like it was nothing

he droped a building on aquaman

his grenades can hurt the likes of wonder women and superboy and super girl

im going to say that prometihum is stronger then adimantium because promethium took supes heat vision and did not melt when supes tried melting slades staff.

he can go into pure instinct mode i hope thats enough to counter a berserker wolverine.

Thunderstrike
walks into the areana

anyway SLADE WINS why?

slade is faster, so fast he pounced on zatanna before she even had a chance to say a word

second slade is agile enough to evade superman i mean he probably put up a good fight against spiderman.

he seems not to need to breath he could pull wolverine under water and drown his butt

he is stronger then wolverine he is up in the ton area lol how many tons im not sure.

he is fast enough to react to flash NO ITS NOT PIS HE DID IT MORE THEN 2 TIMES he even kept up with him once and blasted him

im going to say that prometihum is stronger then adimantium because promethium took supes heat vision and did not melt when supes tried melting slades staff.

he can go into pure instinct mode i hope thats enough to counter a berserker wolverine.

Before the rebuttal, you've already disobeyed ruling:
No staff for Slade! Grenades as well.
Slade can't get away from Superman:
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6997/blitzslade28pi0oh.th.jpg
This battle is in an arena setting, so how the hell is he going to drown Wolverine?

There.

Also, for anyone outside of this debate, should we consider Slade tagging Flash on pure speed PIS or no?

capt it up
walks into the areana

anyway SLADE WINS why?

Do u even know what slades powers are?
slade is 10 tiems that of a normal human.
u just said he kept up with flash lol do i even need to say how dumb that is.
taggign flash? slade only 10 tiems that of a normal human flash is so many more times that of a normal human that there to many numbers for me to type
also like I already posted wolverine beat a person who had the same power set as slade but who was better equipted to battle wolverine and un like u I sourced it.

Thunderstrike
So far, Capt it Up has already made a good argument, and Mider biffed it twice.

StyleTime
Also, for anyone outside of this debate, should we consider Slade tagging Flash on pure speed PIS or no?
Yes.

Thunderstrike
Okay. I want at least five more people's consent on that. These forums don't allow PIS, and neither do I.

badabing
I agree. That pollutes the battle and the debate. yes ^

capt it up
also since slade power set is only 10 times normal humans reflex and agility then it be impossable for him to hit flash

Thunderstrike
mmkay, there's two. I'll vote PIS as well, which makes it three. We're not factoring in the jobber aura.

Soleran
Slade should keep the Flash tags...............(he has done it 3 times now) also its not that he totally dodge's Flash. No he times his attacks then strikes. He has kept up with other speedsters but I'll keep that under my belt for ther others here.

Thunderstrike
So, we'll give him the reflexes, but claims of Superspeed are nil. So, that factors out a huge chunk of Mider's argument.

capt it up
so since ur allowing that then u have to allow wolverine stabbing north star.
wolverine dodging the living lightning, wolverine catching night crawler,

Thunderstrike
Catching Nightcrawler definately. He's got very good eyes. I think he can tag guys that are up to Slade's level, but no higher. Higher than that and he has some problems. I know Northstar wasn't going top speed, so that's no big. Beating both Northstar and his sister, I'm not so sure about. Depends on the situation. Don't know much about Living Lightning.

capt it up
Catching Nightcrawler definately. He's got very good eyes. I think he can tag guys that are up to Slade's level, but no higher. Higher than that and he has some problems. I know Northstar wasn't going top speed, so that's no big. Beating both Northstar and his sister, I'm not so sure about. Depends on the situation. Don't know much about Living Lightning.
well slade is not nesserly faster then wolverine there little prove to say he is and judging on his power set he might even be slower then wolverine.

Soleran
well slade is not nesserly faster then wolverine there little prove to say he is and judging on his power set he might even be slower then wolverine.

You should probably address mider for your renuttals...................

capt it up
You should probably address mider for your renuttals...................
true but he not big on actauly using evidence with sources

Thunderstrike
Slade's a little quicker than Wolvie. The healing factors only differ by a smidge. If either side wants to do research on the other character, go to their respective respect threads. I'll give the links in a minute.

Nova Angel
That sounds good to me, but I don't think Wolverine has to much problems with speedsters. I remember when Quicksilver was running around hit-and-runing the X-men while Wolverine was taking a leek, and wolverine came out and around the corner zipping up his pants all nonchalant and just stuck out his claws right when quicksilver came around, he barley stop in time from running right into his claws. and Wolverine said something like "it's over now bub" or something like that.

srankmissingnin
Slade's a little quicker than Wolvie. The healing factors only differ by a smidge. If either side wants to do research on the other character, go to their respective respect threads. I'll give the links in a minute.

Other then vary, vary rare occasions Slade's healing factor is nothing to write home about. There was a brief time when he was de-aged where his healing factor was note worthy and actually fast enough to heal significant damage whilst he was in battle but that didn't last very long. Most of the time bullets breach his armor he goes down.

capt it up
I seen the link and I still dont think slade has a speed advantage. also slades has far less fighitng experienced.
also besides one pic I have never seen slade take damage and still fight

Thunderstrike
Here's his respect thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t362451.html

For Mider:
This is Wolverine's respect thread. IT WOULD BE IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO READ THROUGH IT!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t361370.html

capt it up
so who winning so far?

Thunderstrike
You are. Mider's been unable to give a valid point thus far.

capt it up
You are. Mider's been unable to give a valid point thus far.
yay lol

Thunderstrike
up

grey fox
bah

Ron Perlman>>>>>>>>> Popeye>>>>Jesus>>>>>>>>>>>Hugh Jackman>>>>>>>>>Powers Booth

I think your missing one black .....

Bruce Campbell>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ron Perlman>>>>>>>>> Popeye>>>>Jesus>>>>>>>>>>>Hugh Jackman>>>>>>>>>Powers Booth

He's right their , i actually watched Hellboy again last night it has a good mix of CGI and suitmation which you usually dont see these days.....

Mider
PIS give me a break he tagged him or whatever four times the flash i mean you just dont like the fact that he did it, and he did speed up to run with the flash for a few seconds not forever sweetheart i never said he ran as fast as him, he has been fast enough to dodge bullets, and are you sure his abilities are only 10 times normal humans maybe you dont even know what your talking about, his sword can cut through cyborg i think you need to be a little stronger then that to be able to hurt someone with probably some of the best metals in him, i dont see wolverine being so smart that he would drop a building on aquaman i also dont see him being as agile as to dodge supes for at least a little while, i dont see him hanging with wonder women, the taking a few hits to the chest and living aint PIS he has done that alot, if you dont even like the points ive stated why the hell do you even ask me here im not here as your personal puppet so be doing debates just cause you want me to when all you say is that im full of it and PIS why dont you prove your facts for once all you say is that i dont prove anything where are your 100 percent purely factual statements for the DC or Marvel company? oh dont got any to bad. I really dont care who wolverine has defeated you can say slade is a PIS master but his powers are normally to the point where he punks guys who make wolverine look like a punk, slade will be moving so fast wolverine wont even know what is cutting him into peaces.

grey fox
PIS give me a break he tagged him or whatever four times the flash i mean you just dont like the fact that he did it, and he did speed up to run with the flash for a few seconds not forever sweetheart i never said he ran as fast as him, he has been fast enough to dodge bullets, and are you sure his abilities are only 10 times normal humans maybe you dont even know what your talking about, his sword can cut through cyborg i think you need to be a little stronger then that to be able to hurt someone with probably some of the best metals in him, i dont see wolverine being so smart that he would drop a building on aquaman i also dont see him being as agile as to dodge supes for at least a little while, i dont see him hanging with wonder women, the taking a few hits to the chest and living aint PIS he has done that alot, if you dont even like the points ive stated why the hell do you even ask me here im not here as your personal puppet so be doing debates just cause you want me to when all you say is that im full of it and PIS why dont you prove your facts for once all you say is that i dont prove anything where are your 100 percent purely factual statements for the DC or Marvel company? oh dont got any to bad. I really dont care who wolverine has defeated you can say slade is a PIS master but his powers are normally to the point where he punks guys who make wolverine look like a punk, slade will be moving so fast wolverine wont even know what is cutting him into peaces.

The space-button is your friend Tooly....

Thunderstrike
We've already covered the dodging of Superman and catching of Flashes. Come up with a valid point, because you're losing badly Mider.

jinzin
Originally posted by grey fox
I think your missing one black .....

Bruce Campbell>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ron Perlman>>>>>>>>> Popeye>>>>Jesus>>>>>>>>>>>Hugh Jackman>>>>>>>>>Powers Booth

laughing

Originally posted by grey fox
He's right their , i actually watched Hellboy again last night it has a good mix of CGI and suitmation which you usually dont see these days.....

two good points one short post.. NOW I remember why you da man.

Thunderstrike
I was kinda hoping Mider would try to not get into fanboyisms, but Capt it Up is handing him his butt.

AJ4LIFE
i just got on im gonna look over the pages and have alook, morning thunder mate, kick his ass cap u can do it pal

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>