Luke Cage vs. Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
titanium hard skin vs. well rhino like skin...who wins

Redatom65
cage

samishe
Rhino, he mast win atleast once.

Thunderstrike
This is Rhino. I don't know how, and I don't know how it's even conceivable, but Rhino will lose. I guess the Living Tribunal long ago decreed that Rhino shall never win, no matter what.

nathan summers
Come ON now. We know damn well Rhino isn't going to win.

Wonder Man
This is a good fight. But Cage is only like 50 ton strength and Rhino is 80 or 90 ton. That skin will do a lot to keep Cage good though.
I give it to Cage based on his skin. Is that prejudice?

Scoobless
I think this is one fight that the Rhino can win

embarrasment

The Fake Macoy
Rhino should win, but he jobs so much that I'm not too sure.

nathan summers
Spider-Man has taken Rhino out. If he can -- there's no doubt in my mind Cage could. Maybe I'm just biased. wink

jinzin
PUH LEASE! captain america beat rhino down with his bare fists... luke cage is going to do some serious damage...

batdude123
There's an unwritten law in Marvel comics that states that just because Rhino has the potential to be a very powerful character, we're just gonna make him lose every fight. stick out tongue It also states that Rhino is able to get outsmarted by a vegetable. laughing

nathan summers
He was outsmarted by Deadpool. So that's a true statement if I ever read one.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Scoobless
I think this is one fight that the Rhino can win

embarrasment He goes pretty well against dumb opponents. Is Luke dumb too?

nathan summers
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
He goes pretty well against dumb opponents. Is Luke dumb too?

That's up for debate considering he did join a group of people who wear spandex, willingly...

steverules
Has Rhino ever won a fight?

Beam
unless i'm wrong isn't rhino just a guy in a suit?

Darth Kal-El
Rhino has faced Hulk on numerous occasions. I think without PIS/CIS he can at least stalemate Powerman

guy222
rhino should win

snoopdogg
Anybody have scans of their fight?

severance
rhino should win this at least some of the time. He is way stronger than cage and faster and probably more durable. He has fought savage hulk and while he got his arse handed to him he did survive for a decent length of time.

Without jobbing rhino 7/10

Caps Conscience
Cage pummels his face for the win. No contest in my mind. Cage is a very skilled brawler and Rhino fights like an idiot.

severance
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Cage pummels his face for the win. No contest in my mind. Cage is a very skilled brawler and Rhino fights like an idiot.

thats cos he is a jobber. Non jobbing should win regularly cos he is 4 times more powerful doesn't matter how good a brawler cage is.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by severance
rhino should win this at least some of the time. He is way stronger than cage and faster and probably more durable. He has fought savage hulk and while he got his arse handed to him he did survive for a decent length of time.

Without jobbing rhino 7/10

Doesn't exist.

Barbarian Shams
Rhino is a complete idiot, and Luke Cage is a skilled brawler who isn't dumb. He has the durability and strength to beat up Rhino. Heck, I'd wager a 7/10 victory for Luke Cage.

severance
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Doesn't exist.

not in comic book but in forum yes! Cage is class 20-25 rhino 80-90 while cage may be the better fighter there is quite a difference in power. Rhino could easily one shot him if cage is not careful.

guy222
rhino just stopped wrecker

AlmightyKfish
By all means Rhino should win.

But if he did the universe would implode.

occultdestroyer
Rhino

jalek moye
Rhino loses it is a very important part of his character to be a really big idiot and lose like everything

vansonbee
Rhino wins, he's in She-Hulk range class...

Stop comparing other character that beat Rhino and to Luke Cage...Of course Rhino can never get his fist on speedy Spiderman.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
By all means Rhino should win.

But if he did the universe would implode.

Darth Martin
Rhino

Silent Guardian
Cage has fought Rhino 3 times and never lost. Cage is just that good Rhino is overrated

cdtm
Cage wins, with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.