Wonder Man vs. Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Seems fair...if you're a silver screen fan.

Thunderstrike
There are two things I would be concerned about here: Force Bubbles and Nova Heat. Can he repel them both?

Wonder Man
I wonder if a combo of his ionic energies and his strength can rip the skrulls streach.

Thunderstrike
Wonderman might be able to break his force fields. Wonder-Man could probably break free of his grip, so that's not a worry. I just wonder about that nova heat.

Wonder Man
Well what detaches from the ion causes all heat...so i doubt Wonder Man would be in to much danger.

Scoobless
Superskrull can't reach the temperatures the Torch can (i think).... even so, Wonderman has a ridiculously high resistance to extreme temperatures

Force bubbles would be annoying..... it's the strength, elasticity and invisibility that're the real problem..... i can't see too many purely physical beings beating the Superskrull because it's hard to hit what you can't see.... and when you do hit him he can absorb the impact with his rubbery body

Wonderman isn't easy to hurt either.... but if the Skrull fights smart he should win this

EDIT: Wonderman can see in infrared..... would that negate the Skrull's invisibility?.... could be an important factor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.