Genis-Vell Vs Black Bolt Vs (God like) Cable or Nate Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

streekz
im not 100% sure of any of these characters abilities so hopefully i will know more when people post there opinions..

(you can choose either Cable or Nate for this battle)

who wins?
in what order are there chances??

Thunderstrike
The chance of any of them surviving Black Bolt saying

DIE MOTHER F*CKER

is a little slim.

streekz
laughing out loud

do you think batman could if he had prep?? laughing out loud

streekz
i dont know how powerful these guys are..
cable as been able to control cyclops's eyes so wouldnt he be able to stop black bolt making a sound if black bolt was goin to??

Redatom65
genis wins this one none the less

Murda Mase
Originally posted by streekz
i dont know how powerful these guys are..
cable as been able to control cyclops's eyes so wouldnt he be able to stop black bolt making a sound if black bolt was goin to??

Yeah he could telekneticly hold his mouth shut then fight Vell or control Black Bolt to fight Vell for him.

Or just teleport them away.

Cable wins.

If you wanna lear about Cable check the link out in my sig.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
The chance of any of them surviving Black Bolt saying

DIE MOTHER F*CKER

is a little slim.
The scream wouldn't effect Genis............ smile
The scream can be easily shunted to the micro-verse.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Yeah he could telekneticly hold his mouth shut then fight Vell or control Black Bolt to fight Vell for him.

Or just teleport them away.

Cable wins.

If you wanna lear about Cable check the link out in my sig.
Are you serious teleporting people away is genis's forte.Plus he is telepath maybe above cable himself......
Genis got this.

Soleran
For a change BB is the weak link here

Murda Mase
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Are you serious teleporting people away is genis's forte.Plus he is telepath maybe above cable himself......
Genis got this.

Well then I guess its just whoever teleports the other away first then.

Maybe he is above but then maybe he isn't.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Well then I guess its just whoever teleports the other away first then.

Maybe he is above but then maybe he isn't.
Yea the being a better telepath is a toss up but I can assure you Cable ain't mind raping Genis and vise-versa.
And telepoting Genis away isn't helping he'll be back in a sec.

Templares
BB gets shunted into another dimension while Cable falls down in a fetal position after Genis lets him experience Cosmic Awareness (similar to what happened with the Purple man).

The Fake Macoy
Genis has far greater feats than either BB or Cable. He wins this easily.

Murda Mase
Originally posted by Templares
BB gets shunted into another dimension while Cable falls down in a fetal position after Genis lets him experience Cosmic Awareness (similar to what happened with the Purple man).

Cable >>>>>>>>>>Purple Man in telepathy.

Luke Cage stop Purple Man from a telepathic assult just by will.

He could never ever do that to Cable at his peak.

streekz
isn't cable known as the chosen one???
if he was THE CHOSEN ONE then surely he cant be beaten that easily..
has he ever been beaten when he was god-like or at peak power...??

nathan summers
The Silver Surfer was the only one able to curb him and even then it was somewhat of a joke considering he was suppose to have Deadpool's healing factor during the series. And we all know how potent Deadpool's healing factor is.

streekz
i saw that he broke surfers board.. but i didnt see how surfer took him down?? was it cable's own power?? i noticed cable wasnt fully focused on the battle..

nathan summers
Silver Surfer merely blew away his techno-organic arm. Now that I think of it, it sort of makes sense. He wouldn't exactly " heal " from that. He also forced Cable to exhaust his powers. Nathan, unfortunately, doesn't have the physical wherewithal to exhert so much power. Not like most cosmic beings. He does possess their level of power and could probably rival Surfer -- but since he isn't indestructable his body burns out fast. That's how I see it.

streekz
that makes sense, but if he had deadpools healing ability then wouldnt that control his body more?? also does that mean his mothers power is also confined to her body too?? because his power as gotta have some link from his parents and i cant see how cyclops is the one.??

nathan summers
Fabian did too little with that story in my opinion. In past issues, Soldier X #1-12, Nathan was able to readily heal himself without effort. He also did so while unconscious. He was also able to alter molecules easier it seemed. But perhaps that was all retconned away when the Cable & Deadpool series started. I never heard any official word it was. Also his glowing eye has been speculated to be an inherited trait from his father. In past issues he was able to use it to focus his telepathic and telekinetic powers in a sort of optic/telekinetic/telepathic blast.

Templares
Well the Purple man, with the help of the Overmind, in Purple Reign was a beast that, in Genis' words, "he was opening thousands of spatial rifts at the same time!" . . . . and a slight glimpse of the Cosmic Awareness reduced him into a fetal position.

streekz
did genis die?? if so how??
i think he had that much knowledge that his mind couldn't settle and it sent him insane? is that true?? was he a villian at that point?

Mr. Valentine
not a villain as such, just a very enthusastic vigilante/god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.