Spider-man and Wolverine vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samishe
I got tired of threads where two my favourite superheroes fight against each other so i desided to make this thread.

Ironman is not allowed to use weapons of mass destruction and not allowed to fly higher than 30 feets.

Fight takes place in NY.

Who wins?

ALEMASTER
if he cant fly higher than 30 feet well wat bout spidey doesnt he have any restrictions cause its a bit tight

any i would say IM cause he can actiuvate hulk buster armour and bash them so hard they didnt know it was coming or stealth or samuri armour anyone of his different armours would put up a good fight so iwould give it to IM

samishe
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
if he cant fly higher than 30 feet well wat bout spidey doesnt he have any restrictions cause its a bit tight

any i would say IM cause he can actiuvate hulk buster armour and bash them so hard they didnt know it was coming or stealth or samuri armour anyone of his different armours would put up a good fight so iwould give it to IM

Classic armor only. And Spider-man class 15, without armor.

GODSCRIBE
He'd rip Wolverine to pieces via his electromagnetic generators...remove the bones from his body similar to Magneto......he'd simply send a couple bombs in Spiderman's vicinity.

Either way he wins 10/10

Sixth_Winged
Ironman specially currently. If it's current Spidey, he is at a big disadvantage here because of his costume which is made by Stark. Tony knows it inside and out and even if he didn't, he has his post extremis powers that can probably control it along with his upgraded reflexes. But since this is classic Spidey, his main disadvantage would his web slinging, he can only go so far vertically and his strength might not be enough to cause considerable damage with Tony's Armor. Wolverine is disadvantaged greatly because he's grounded and his metallic skeleton make's him susceptible to Magnetic tampering IM can do like what he accidentally did on NA. Other than that, Ironman's armor just have various WMD like weaponry in his arsenal so the duo just have very little chance.

The best option the duo can possibly do is a modified fast ball special Spidey has been shown able to with X-23 on MU teamup and hope he catches the now faster Tony along depending on his distance or if his shields can prevent that from going through him.

TheKahn
Originally posted by samishe
Classic armor only. And Spider-man class 15, without armor.

I think it depends on what you mean by "classic" Iron Man armor erm
http://www.ironmanarmory.com/armors.html

The Model V, Mark I or "Classic Red and Gold Armor" should be able to beat the team. Against earlier models the team might have a chance.

samishe
Originally posted by TheKahn
I think it depends on what you mean by "classic" Iron Man armor erm
http://www.ironmanarmory.com/armors.html

The Model V, Mark I or "Classic Red and Gold Armor" should be able to beat the team. Against earlier models the team might have a chance.

By classic i mean his first armor in which he appeared first time as Ironman.

TheKahn
By classic i mean his first armor in which he appeared first time as Ironman.

In that case the team wins in a curbstomp 10/10 (either Wovlerine or Spiderman could win an easy majority by themselves). The Model I Mark I armor really wouldn't be much of a challenge. Wolverine might have trouble with the magnetic repuslors, but eventually the thing would run out of power and he'd easily cut through the iron shell.

samishe
Originally posted by TheKahn
In that case the team wins in a curbstomp 10/10 (either Wovlerine or Spiderman could win an easy majority by themselves). The Model I Mark I armor really wouldn't be much of a challenge. Wolverine might have trouble with the magnetic repuslors, but eventually the thing would run out of power and he'd easily cut through the iron shell.

I thought his first armor was class 75 confused

TheKahn
I thought his first armor was class 75 confused

It may have been but I think it simply lacks either the speed to take on Spiderman or the firepower to put down Wolverine (he can take those level of punches if he as time to heal) much less be able to beat both of them at the same time. And there is always the risk of it running out of power.

AJ4LIFE
spidey and worlver take him

ALEMASTER
yes very easily his armour is to slow not enough capability so easily spidey and wolvy

Swanky-Tuna
Oldschool comic time!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/comics/spideywolvievsironman.gif

TheKahn
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Oldschool comic time!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/comics/spideywolvievsironman.gif
Jumpy

laughing hysterical Happy Dance

samishe
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Oldschool comic time!

Awesome.thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.