Hulk Vs. Popeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/p/popeye.jpg Vs. http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/images/corner/hulk-shouting-1.gif

Popeye has just eaten 3 cans of spinach.

Fight takes place in Manhattan at noon.

Who wins?

thesilverspider
1 can is over kill but three hulk dead.

willRules
depends, how many times has Hulk punched olive Oil before the fight???

illadelph12
Originally posted by willRules
depends, how many times has Hulk punched olive Oil before the fight???

Hulk called Olive Oyl "Stupid Flat Chested Lady" and threw an H2 Hummer at her before the fight.

Then he took Wimpy's burger and b*tch slapped him.

Popeye's motivated.

thesilverspider
Popeye is a reality warper Hulk stands no chance.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, 3 cans would be overkill, in my opinion.

sexyking
Hulks going down and out roll eyes (sarcastic)

sbo
Popeye gives Hulk the worst beating of his life.

Blue nocturne
Popeye is overkill.

Swanky-Tuna
It all depends on if a battleship or a tank appears in his bicep when he flexes. If his bicep forms a pyramid of gradually smaller biceps, Hulk has no chance.

JOE NUNEZ
Its funny how Popeye has become the most powerful character in this versus forum....

samishe
Popeye rules Happy Dance

JOE NUNEZ
superman who?thor what? silver surfer please...POPEYE!

samishe
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
superman who?thor what? silver surfer please...POPEYE! laughing

illadelph12
superman who?thor what? silver surfer please...POPEYE!

Popeye would probably be owned by Surfer as Surfer could effect Popeye's digestive system and turn the spinach to carrots.

Popeye has punched his way through magic, so Thor would be a good fight.

A Popeye Clone, Captain Strong, owned Pre-Crisis Supes.

The real Popeye, who is vastly stronger than his DC doppleganger, is basically a Pre Crisis character. His abilities had no rhyme or reason, he simply performed his feats to suit his storyline. He once punched an octopuss into a functioning merry go round with lights, music, and giant clam shells as seats.

Per canon materials, the only character above Popeye would be classic Mighty Mouse because Popeye has never been retconned.

Swanky-Tuna
Its funny how Popeye has become the most powerful character in this versus forum....
It's just the one person, and now sbo, making popeye threads. It's already getting on my nerves though 'cause I know there'll be like 30 more grinding the joke into the ground.

roughrider
How could we have overlooked the Sailor Man, after all these years?
This is like a public service you're doing, illadelph.

illadelph12
Exactly. People aren't taking me seriously because it's Popeye, but I'm actually being serious with these threads. It's not a joke. Popeye gets overlooked in the same way the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles do. When someone makes a thread with the Turtles you hear all this BS about pizza and "cowabunga", but in the comics, the Turtles are EXTREMELY formidable and Donatello is one of the most efficient users of prep in comics. They just happened to have a cartoon so people don't take them seriously.

Popeye, though admittedly a goofy character, is easily in the top tier when it comes to strength feats as well as reality warping feats. He's transformed King Kong into chimps and tanks into household appliances with his bare fist.

Popeye is severely overlooked, and his status in pop culture takes away from the depth of the character.

Popeye is a majestic class hero.

outarddwarf
And a new god has decended from the sky! POPEY IS HERE!

Crease
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

steverules
Hulk will be popeye's new spinach.

Tron
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It's just the one person, and now sbo, making popeye threads. It's already getting on my nerves though 'cause I know there'll be like 30 more grinding the joke into the ground.

Co-signed.

And closing, for the same reason as the Superman one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.