Has anyone here heard of the band 3 Inches of Blood???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamIel
just wondering cause not many ppl i know do.. pm if u know that band.. for now i will just sit back and listed to them.. hehe

Alpha Centauri
Awful band.

-AC

SamIel
its not an aweful band.. they r freakin awesome! really heavy metal, and just awesome! but then that's ur opinion of the band, so w/e u wanna think about them go ahead

nick1811
ive heard OF them, ive never heard any of their music though, might check them out though...

StinkFist462
Originally posted by nick1811
ive heard OF them, ive never heard any of their music though, might check them out though...

save yourself the time and effort.

Victor Von Doom
I saw them live, supporting The Darkness.

Not very good.

stormtrooper501
I love 3 Inches of Blood!!! I saw them at The Whiskey A-Go-Go in Hollywood. They look like vikings. At the end of the show I climbed up on stage and stage dived into the crowd. I got kicked out by security along with some other people that did it, but it was worth it.

tabby999
they take Judas Priests sound and savage it to death then call it 3 Inches Of Blood. they're on one of the tony hawk soundtracks...

nick1811
i listened to them, and... no

SamIel
really.. u didn't like them? well.. i guess it all depends on what type of music u're into.... i like heavy stuff.. so yeah

Alpha Centauri
The man has a Behemoth avatar, he quite clearly likes heavy music.

-AC

tabby999
i think most people who dont like them dont because the sound 3IOB use isn't anything we havn't heard before, they just take a old sound and sell it without adding anything new of their own.

nick1811
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The man has a Behemoth avatar, he quite clearly likes heavy music.

-AC

lol, you got there before i did

Etrigan
Heard of them, not heard any music.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.