Last Man Standing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindship
In their most powerful forms...

Hulk
Juggernaut
Doomsday
Mangog
Destroyer

Free for all. Who is Last Man, er, Thing Standing?

Thunderstrike
Destroyer.

xtrubeastxcs
hmm destroyer... or doomsday...... idk... wait no DOOMSDAY

Psyquis52
Destroyer

Crease
Trion Juggernaut

Dizzle
Potentially, Destroyer curbstomps all of em, if it was empowered by the Living Tribunal or something... Even in their most powerful seen in comics, I doubt anyone here, even Trion Juggs, would be able to take the heraldized Destroyer armor. Nothing short of Celestials could bring it down, yadda yadda.

guy222
Originally posted by Mindship

Hulk
Juggernaut
Doomsday
Mangog
Destroyer

destroyer

Utrigita
destroyer ore doomsday

Alfheim
I think the Destroyer in one powerful form has hurt a Celestial.

BobbyD
I lean towards the destroyer. However, the field recognizing this after the first few seconds/minutes might all go after the destoyer.

Then what?

golem370
Classic Juggernaut can only be beat by mental powers or strong magic

endrict
Bruce willis where?

Symmetric Chaos
Last standing? Doomsday just because he'll keep coming back. Odds are the Destroyer will just keep owning him still it breaks down though.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Alfheim
I think the Destroyer in one powerful form has hurt a Celestial.

Never happened bud, the destroyer toook a cheap shot and cut of a celestial hand which grew back followed by a blast from the celestial.

guy222
Originally posted by Supreme being
Never happened bud, the destroyer toook a cheap shot and cut of a celestial hand which grew back followed by a blast from the celestial.

Another Carmello Anthony sucker punch. Nah

Odin and the entire Asgardians save Thor entered Destroyer. Met the Celestial Host and got stomped

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mindship

Hulk
Juggernaut
Doomsday
Mangog
Destroyer

Well Juggs in his Triun form was pretty uber. The destroy as well. mangog got beat with a hammer to the throat. I'm not impressed. Doomsday is the one to watch out for. He adapts to shit rediculous. If he adapts to a unibeam from the destroyer then everyone needs to look out. he'll he very powerful once again.

Im going with Destroyer for now.

His Airness
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Well Juggs in his Triun form was pretty uber. The destroy as well. mangog got beat with a hammer to the throat. I'm not impressed. Doomsday is the one to watch out for. He adapts to shit rediculous. If he adapts to a unibeam from the destroyer then everyone needs to look out. he'll he very powerful once again.

Im going with Destroyer for now.

Mangog killed Odin......

Anyways Destroyer or Juggernaut ftw.

lordboo
Originally posted by His Airness
Mangog killed Odin......

Anyways Destroyer or Juggernaut ftw.
magogs magic may harm juggs,but destroyer ftw

Galan007
DD.

Hannibal-Lector
Destroyer or juggs (assuming classic or similar incarnation) perhaps doomsday as well if unless u count him dead once u kill him once (doesnt it take months for him to revive even after basic deaths and years if complete destruction)

guy222
2,000 FT Destroyer

Light outs
Hulk
Juggernaut
Doomsday
Mangog
Destroyer

Hulk strongest Form was Mangaverse Hulk I believe he died to Thor no surprise.

Juggernauts strongest form was Trion juggernaut and he lost to X men even though he was abotu 100ft and 1,000times stronger.

Doomsday strongest form hunter prey. He'd be the weakest one here.

Mangog. Always strong. Impossible to kill atleast from the outside I believe.

Destroyer. I think he was strongest with Odin and had the power of all the Asgardians in him. Strong enough to challenge celestials at 2,000ft.

I'd give this to Destroyer. He had Odin inside of him, capable of taking on the celestials, all the asgadians life force, excluding Thors, and he had Odin inside which means he had enough power to destroy galaxies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.