-=- Banned Music? -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
I know female Jews are not allowed to sing ni the prescence of a man, But for everything other Religion, easpecially Christ Worshipers and God worshippers,

Which types of Music, BANDS are not allowed to be listen to as they are "Works of the devil"?

Or have you all evolved out of the 60ies and 70ies?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
I know female Jews are not allowed to sing ni the prescence of a man, But for everything other Religion, easpecially Christ Worshipers and God worshippers,

Which types of Music, BANDS are not allowed to be listen to as they are "Works of the devil"?

Or have you all evolved out of the 60ies and 70ies?

I never listen to music with words that are negative without any deeper positive meaning. Life can sometimes such, so, I don't need a song to remind me of that, unless it is, to me, something positive.

BTW I like 60s and 70s music. stick out tongue

Koala MeatPie
I only listen to 60ies and 70ies music, eccept for bands who continued there workthrough out the ages keeping there style.

Pink Floyd, and many many others.

Stones
Zepplin
The Who
Tragically Hip(Classical Style, Not in the Money Making Scene. GOOD music)
Pixies

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
I only listen to 60ies and 70ies music, eccept for bands who continued there workthrough out the ages keeping there style.

Pink Floyd, and many many others.

Stones
Zepplin
The Who
Tragically Hip(Classical Style, Not in the Money Making Scene. GOOD music)
Pixies

Cool...

The Beatles
The Moody Blues (saw them live, 5 times, between 1979 to 2006)
Pink Floyd
Led Zepplin
The Who (saw them live)
REM (saw them live, before they made it big)
and others...

A good bad I just saw is The Devil Makes Three, they just might be big one day.

Darth Jello
that only applies to ultraorthodox and hassids, really

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.