Respect Popeye!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Laminator_X
We're not giving the one-eyed sailor a fair shake. Popeye is one of the earliest comics superstars, as popular in the 1930's as Superman! He was originally a supporting character in the "Thimble Theatre" daily that featured the antics of the Oyl family (Olive had siblings named Castor and such), but his wry sense of humor and hellacious brawls quickly made him the star of the strip.
Here's Popeye's first appearance in comics from 1929!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/82/Popeyfirst.gif/500px-Popeyfirst.gif

Popeye was published by many different entities over the years, including Charlton Comics, the original home of such characters as The Question, Blue Beetle, and Captain Atom.

Laminator_X
Since Popeye predates Mickey Mouse, many of his early adventures predate the Copyright Dark Age that the Walt Disney Corperation has purchased from Congress to protect their cash cows.

As a result, there're several classic Popeye cartoons in the Public Domain!

The Internet Archive hosts several of them here Scroll down the page to find some of the older (and superior) black and white reels from the 30's.

Mr. Valentine
Fight the power!! they closing all Popeye's threads.. We rep for Popeye..Respect the sailor man people big grin

DigiMark007
Christ, another DC sig...that Sentry one's badass.

Popeye's cool too. Still not 'primarily a comic character' that he needs to be allowed in the vs. forum, but I'll let this go. smile

Laminator_X
Once Upon a Dime has an interestic article entitled Popeye the Sailor Man, Comics' First Super Hero.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Popeye's cool too. Still not 'primarily a comic character' that he needs to be allowed in the vs. forum, but I'll let this go. smile

You're the Man, Digi! Thanks. I didn't see him as any different than the numerous Godzilla, He-Man, and Predator threads that we have, despite their primary presence being in other media.

Laminator_X
According to Wordcraft, Popeye has added to the English language "more words than any other strip except Li'l Abner."

The Jeep automobile is in fact named for Popeye's magical pet Eugene the Jeep.

Laminator_X
I'll start the feats ball rolling and then back off and let others have some fun (that and I have actual work to do).

Popeye's strength is well known, but his speed and reflexes are both superhuman as well. On more than one occasion, he has pushed a piano, wardrobe, or other large object from the window of a high-rise apartment; and managed to run down several flights of stairs to the street below in time to catch said piano (etc) before it impacts upon the sidewalk... WITHOUT FIRST EATING SPINACH!

Antone else? Joe Nunez? Illadelph12?

illadelph12
Good, I'll share some of his feats.

I made a few threads today because I felt Popeye is unjustly overlooked as an iconic hero, when in truth, he was one of the first heroes in print, and over the decades has amassed a resume nearly unparalleled in comicdom. Many people took this as a joke because they couldn't look past the surface mystique that embodies the name Popeye, but he's just as deeply faceted a character as Superman or Spiderman is.

Here are a few of Popeye's feats:

-Popeye once ate an entire field of spinach to repel a Martian Invasion. He punched through a Martian disentegration beam, grabbed a flying saucer, threw it like a frisbee, and made it ricochet off the entire Martian invasion fleet like a pin ball. After all the Martian ships crashed, the ensuing explosion spelled the word "TILT" across the skyline.
-Popeye has ran down Bluto, on foot, while Bluto was speeding away in a racecar in an attempt to kidnap Olive Oyl.
-Popeye has ran down, and ran past (on numerous occasions), a speeding locomotive to save Olive Oyl, who was tied to the tracks, from being ran over. On one occasion, rather than untying her, he punched the speeding train and turned it into a pipe organ.
-Popeye singlehandedly laid track for a speeding train and punched through mountains to make tunnels for the train so that it could get to it's destination near the coal mines.
-Popeye has leaped into the air and punched out fighter jets in mid flight.
-Popeye can fly like a fighter jet by spinning his pipe like a propelor and sticking out his arms like wings. When provoked, Popeye can use his pipe as a jet engine propelling himself through the air at mach speeds, even launching himself into space. Popeye can also survive re-entry and falls from sub-orbital heights.
-Popeye has punched fast enough to deflect hundreds of rounds of machine gun fire at close range with his bare fists.
-Popeye has chewed up steel beams and spit the metal out as bullets, nails, and rivets.
-Popeye on numerous occasions has punched people and accompanying objects into cages, cabins, tents, tepees, stuffed animals, toys, etc. On one occasion Popeye was attacked by a Giant Octopuss while he was diving for pearls. Popeye punched the octopuss and turned it into a Merry-Go-Round.
- During WWII, Popeye punched out a fleet of German battleships into individual cages to imprison over 100 Nazi soldiers. Popeye also punched through the gunfire of 10 Nazi fighter jets, in mid air, and punched the planes to splinters that formed a fence and imprisoned the pilots as they landed with their parachutes. He also got a medal of honor from Eisenhower.
-During WW II Popeye once turned out all the lights in his hometown for a bomb raid in a matter of seconds.
-Popeye once punched an enraged Giant King Kong-esque Gorilla into 3 separate monkeys, each covering their ears, eyes, and mouth (hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil) respectively.
-Popeye punched out a giant Moby Dick-esque sperm whale and held it in one hand like a baby as it was dazed.
-Popeye once punched a mountain into a hill because it was blocking his view.
-Popeye once lifted up and bodyslammed the 40 story building Olive Oyl's apartment was in so that her floor was at street level and he could move her piano in.
-Popeye once walked a tight rope while carrying a refrigerator, a wardrobe, a bathtub, a baby in a baby carriage, Olive Oil, and Wimpy (eating a burger).
-Popeye once punched through super hypnosis vision from a Persian Magician, then punched the guy and his flying carpet turning them into a bazaar with rugs for sale.
-While in Old Russia, Popeye punched through hypnosis vision and spells cast by Rasputin, then Popeye proceded to punch Rasputin through the Kremlin which formed a jail around Rasputin.
-Popeye once punched through magic spell bolts cast at him by a Genie Bluto had used to grant him three wishes. Popeye then punched out Bluto and punched the Genie back into the lamp before tossing the lamp into the horizon.
-Popeye survived having a battle ship dropped on him by Bluto.
-Popeye survived being shot point blank in the face with a cannonball by Pirate Blackbeard.
-Popeye survived being ran over and point blank cannon fire from a Sherman tank, and then proceded to punch the tank into an oven and water heater.
-In Egypt Popeye once punched a Mummy into bedsheets hanging from a clothesline (there was no clothseline before the punch).
-Popeye has punched aligators, dinosaurs, and mad bulls into full sets of leather luggage.
-Popeye has punched a lion into a leopard skin fur coat. (and no, that's not a typo, he punched a lion into leopard skin).
-Popeye punched out a fire breathing dragon.
-Popeye as a lumberjack chopped down a whole state full of redwood trees with his bare fists.
-Popeye once jumped up and punched the man in the moon in the eye after Olive Oyl snubbed him for Bluto and the moon was laughing at his misfortune.

Knightfall93
Oh my god...

illadelph12
Not God, Popeye.

outarddwarf
THE god, Popeye!

Knightfall93
LMAO... I didnt even know Popeye was a comic hero...

Laminator_X
That's part of the point of the thread really. I look forward to a day when we can have Popeye vs. Venom and whatnot. We're raising Popeye conciousness here.

nathan summers

Mr Master
Originally posted by illadelph12

I made a few threads today because I felt Popeye is unjustly overlooked as an iconic hero, when in truth, he was one of the first heroes in print, and over the decades has amassed a resume nearly unparalleled in comicdom. Many people took this as a joke because they couldn't look past the surface mystique that embodies the name Popeye, but he's just as deeply faceted a character as Superman or Spiderman is.

-Popeye once ate an entire field of spinach to repel a Martian Invasion. He punched through a Martian disentegration beam, grabbed a flying saucer, threw it like a frisbee, and made it ricochet off the entire Martian invasion fleet like a pin ball. After all the Martian ships crashed, the ensuing explosion spelled the word "TILT" across the skyline.
-Popeye has ran down Bluto, on foot, while Bluto was speeding away in a racecar in an attempt to kidnap Olive Oyl.
-Popeye has ran down, and ran past (on numerous occasions), a speeding locomotive to save Olive Oyl, who was tied to the tracks, from being ran over. On one occasion, rather than untying her, he punched the speeding train and turned it into a pipe organ.
-Popeye singlehandedly laid track for a speeding train and punched through mountains to make tunnels for the train so that it could get to it's destination near the coal mines.
-Popeye can fly like a fighter jet by spinning his pipe like a propelor and sticking out his arms like wings. When provoked, Popeye can use his pipe as a jet engine propelling himself through the air at mach speeds, even launching himself into space. Popeye can also survive re-entry and falls from sub-orbital heights.
-Popeye has punched fast enough to deflect hundreds of rounds of machine gun fire at close range with his bare fists.
-Popeye has chewed up steel beams and spit the metal out as bullets, nails, and rivets.
-Popeye on numerous occasions has punched people and accompanying objects into cages, cabins, tents, tepees, stuffed animals, toys, etc. On one occasion Popeye was attacked by a Giant Octopuss while he was diving for pearls. Popeye punched the octopuss and turned it into a Merry-Go-Round.
- During WWII, Popeye punched out a fleet of German battleships into individual cages to imprison over 100 Nazi soldiers. Popeye also punched through the gunfire of 10 Nazi fighter jets, in mid air, and punched the planes to splinters that formed a fence and imprisoned the pilots as they landed with their parachutes. He also got a medal of honor from Eisenhower.
-During WW II Popeye once turned out all the lights in his hometown for a bomb raid in a matter of seconds.
-Popeye once punched an enraged Giant King Kong-esque Gorilla into 3 separate monkeys, each covering their ears, eyes, and mouth (hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil) respectively.
-Popeye punched out a giant Moby Dick-esque sperm whale and held it in one hand like a baby as it was dazed.
-Popeye once lifted up and bodyslammed the 40 story building Olive Oyl's apartment was in so that her floor was at street level and he could move her piano in.
-Popeye once walked a tight rope while carrying a refrigerator, a wardrobe, a bathtub, a baby in a baby carriage, Olive Oil, and Wimpy (eating a burger).
-Popeye once punched through super hypnosis vision from a Persian Magician, then punched the guy and his flying carpet turning them into a bazaar with rugs for sale.
-While in Old Russia, Popeye punched through hypnosis vision and spells cast by Rasputin, then Popeye proceded to punch Rasputin through the Kremlin which formed a jail around Rasputin.
-Popeye once punched through magic spell bolts cast at him by a Genie Bluto had used to grant him three wishes. Popeye then punched out Bluto and punched the Genie back into the lamp before tossing the lamp into the horizon.
-Popeye survived being shot point blank in the face with a cannonball by Pirate Blackbeard.
-Popeye survived being ran over and point blank cannon fire from a Sherman tank, and then proceded to punch the tank into an oven and water heater.
-In Egypt Popeye once punched a Mummy into bedsheets hanging from a clothesline (there was no clothseline before the punch).
-Popeye has punched aligators, dinosaurs, and mad bulls into full sets of leather luggage.
-Popeye has punched a lion into a leopard skin fur coat. (and no, that's not a typo, he punched a lion into leopard skin).
-Popeye as a lumberjack chopped down a whole state full of redwood trees with his bare fists.
-Popeye once jumped up and punched the man in the moon in the eye after Olive Oyl snubbed him for Bluto and the moon was laughing at his misfortune.

Awesome, hilarious, so so cool,
Popeye is no joke! Superman eat your heart out, lol.
I have a question though do you know how he punches Mummies into bedsheets and the other countless things he warps with punches?
Is it through magical means, is he secretly cosmic, or that simply his power, what's the deal?

"Popeye survived being ran over and point blank cannon fire from a Sherman tank, and then proceded to punch the tank into an oven and water heater."
LOLOLOL

illadelph12
Originally posted by Mr Master
Awesome, hilarious, so so cool,
Popeye is no joke! Superman eat your heart out, lol.
I have a question though do you know how he punches Mummies into bedsheets and the other countless things he warps with punches?
Is it through magical means, is he secretly cosmic, or that simply his power, what's the deal?

"Popeye survived being ran over and point blank cannon fire from a Sherman tank, and then proceded to punch the tank into an oven and water heater."
LOLOLOL

Well, considering most of his feats took place in an era when they didn't care to give logical explanations for feats, there is no clear cut scientific explanation. Popeye was created before cosmic level characters were even a thought.

However, it could be theorized that somehow the force of his blows cause some kind of matter/energy disruption on impact (as silly as that may seem).

In the same way Superboy has "tactile telekinesis", Popeye has "tactile matter manipulation". Anything he lays a punch on can be transmuted into any obscure object he can conceive.

For instance, one time in Spain Popeye played matador and was getting trampled by "El Toro" the fiercest bull in all of Spain. After getting knocked across the auditorium by El Toro, Popeye ate some spinach and then punched El Toro turning him into a stack of steaks, a side of beef, and a length of sausages (And I'm being dead serious, this is not a joke, it actually happened).

That's the only comic science explanation I can give to it. It seems that somehow Popeye's digestion of spinach grants these abilities, or rather the spinach itself, as on one occasion a mouse in Olive Oyl's house ate spinach and laid a serious beating on Popeye.

It may be connected to "The Green".

Laminator_X
Rather than looking for a pseudo-scientific basis for Popeye's feats, I would consider Popeye to be more in keeping with the semi-magical beings you'll find hanging out in the pages of DC/Vertigo's "Fables" series.

Other early 20th century characters such as the inhabitants of Oz and Narnia (though not called such by name for legal reasons) have appeared in Fables, so Popeye would be right at home, perhaps alongside other culture heroes like Paul Bunion and Pecos Bill.

His famously strong showings against the Sea Hag, Sinbad the Sailor, and Abu-Hazen and his 40 Thieves would seem to bear this out.

Mr Master
Well, considering most of his feats took place in an era when they didn't care to give logical explanations for feats, there is no clear cut scientific explanation. Popeye was created before cosmic level characters were even a thought.

However, it could be theorized that somehow the force of his blows cause some kind of matter/energy disruption on impact (as silly as that may seem).

In the same way Superboy has "tactile telekinesis", Popeye has "tactile matter manipulation". Anything he lays a punch on can be transmuted into any obscure object he can conceive.

For instance, one time in Spain Popeye played matador and was getting trampled by "El Toro" the fiercest bull in all of Spain. After getting knocked across the auditorium by El Toro, Popeye ate some spinach and then punched El Toro turning him into a stack of steaks, a side of beef, and a length of sausages (And I'm being dead serious, this is not a joke, it actually happened).

That's the only comic science explanation I can give to it. It seems that somehow Popeye's digestion of spinach grants these abilities, or rather the spinach itself, as on one occasion a mouse in Olive Oyl's house ate spinach and laid a serious beating on Popeye.

It may be connected to "The Green".

Not silly at all,
I think you explained it as well as possible considering your improvising his bio, and it makes sense to me. And yea that cartoon spinach is special, even Olive Oyl has kicked butt after eating it.
By the are all these feats from cartoons or another source.

Laminator_X
It's also worth noting that on rare occasions, both in print and on screen, Popeye has gained his big powerup by eating garlic instead of spinach.

Once in a comercial, he was ably to fend off an alien invasion by consuming Quaker Instant Oatmeal, but this should not be considered a canonical appearance.

illadelph12
Originally posted by Mr Master
Not silly at all,
I think you explained it as well as possible considering your improvising his bio, and it makes sense to me. And yea that cartoon spinach is special, even Olive Oyl has kicked butt after eating it.
By the are all these feats from cartoons or another source.

A mixture of both, but many of the cartoons were direct adaptations from the comic strip (with filler animation added, of course). The WWII feats were directly form the comic strip, as are his battles in Persia and Russia. Later feats that took place after the introduction of his 3 nephews are directly attributed to the cartoon adaptation of the character.

DarkCrawler
Popeye is Amazing. blink

With a big A.

samishe
RESPECT POPEYE!!!

Laminator_X
Behold. There's a new Popeye thread on the vs. forum and the mods seem to be letting it fly. Great work everyone, now lets not start a dozen threads and annoy our felow readers, but perhaps a Popeye thread every day or two will continue to warm the board in general to his presence.

In celebration, here are the full llyrics to Popeye's famous song:
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man,
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man.
I'm strong to the finich
Cause I eats me spinach.

I'm one tough Gazookus
Which hates all Palookas
Wot ain't on the up and square.
I biffs 'em and buffs 'em
And always out roughs 'em
But none of 'em gets nowhere.

If anyone dares to risk my "Fisk",
It's "Boff" an' it's "Wham" un'erstan'?
So keep "Good Be-hav-or"
That's your one life saver
With Popeye the Sailor Man.

I'm strong to the finich
Cause I eats me spinach.

The Fake Macoy
So basically, all SPB is, is a rip-off of Popeye?

Laminator_X
Perhaps, but only insofar as they can both accomplish things by punching that make no real sense.

Now Golden Age Hourman, there's a Popeye rip-off.

roughrider

blink Holy S**t.

Murda Mase
I heard Popeye can punch away a blast form the ultimate nullifier.

badabing
Are Popeye's powers mystical, genetic or from spinach. Serious question.

roughrider
^All of the above, apparently. eek!

Laminator_X
Originally posted by Murda Mase
I heard Popeye can punch away a blast form the ultimate nullifier.

Nah, I'm pretty sure that was Bill Brasky

"All of the above" is correct. Like many comic heroes, the origin of popeye's powers lie in ancient Greece. Depending on the telling of the tale, Popeye's family (His father, Poopdeck Pappy, and his Nephews have similar powers) is either descended from Hercules or from a warrior/athlete who defeated Hercules at the first olympics. In the former tale, Herc had previously sniffed garlic to enhance his strength until discovering that spinach was a more potent charm. In the latter story, the ancient Popeye who defeated Hercules was blessed by the goddess "Spinichia," who granted him the power to defeat the Son of Zeus.

aton_ra
Popeye is the original Powerhouse.

And don't you forget it. wink

Murda Mase
I actually remember alot of thoes feats from old cartoons.

illadelph12
http://www.fortunecity.com/tatooine/niven/142/img/pr5101.jpg

illadelph12
http://www.leconcombre.com/serials/comics/img2/thimble.gif

illadelph12
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/2497/segarpopeye1mt.jpg

illadelph12
http://artforthemasses.us/transients/Yixyland/ImageDirectory/Gallery02/popeye2.jpg

illadelph12
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6527/mastersegarpopeye12210hn.jpg

(Poor image quality, but he lifted a house).

diabloman
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6527/mastersegarpopeye12210hn.jpg

(Poor image quality, but he lifted a house). which issue is that one from ? from the 20s ?

illadelph12
It's from the original run of Thimble Theatre, so it's from about 1931-1933.

This strip was from the Sunday Edition of the Cleveland Plain Dealer's Comic Section.

grey fox
Popeye PWNS

Grimm22
Hmm so if Popeye ate an entire Planet made of Spinich he could go toe to toe with Superman?

Wow what a fight that would be.

Laminator_X
Popeye vs Superboy Prime briefly floated before being closed without comment or explanation.

We have so far yet to go.

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Behold. There's a new Popeye thread on the vs. forum and the mods seem to be letting it fly. Great work everyone, now lets not start a dozen threads and annoy our felow readers, but perhaps a Popeye thread every day or two will continue to warm the board in general to his presence.

In celebration, here are the full llyrics to Popeye's famous song:
I'm strong to the finich
Cause I eats me spinach.

I'm one tough Gazookus
Which hates all Palookas
Wot ain't on the up and square.
I biffs 'em and buffs 'em
And always out roughs 'em
But none of 'em gets nowhere.

If anyone dares to risk my "Fisk",
It's "Boff" an' it's "Wham" un'erstan'?
So keep "Good Be-hav-or"
That's your one life saver
With Popeye the Sailor Man.

I'm strong to the finich
Cause I eats me spinach.

i didnt realise it was my thread yeh coodos to me i rule

Psyquis52
bump

A.J
thankz psy your a pal

DigiMark007
This is the funniest respect thread ever. I'm adding it to the directory.

{edit} Nevermind...I already did. lol. embarrasment

A.J
omg lol digi made a mistake

Psyquis52
That's awesome! Digi tried to add this twice! You're great Digi!

A.J
Originally posted by Psyquis52
That's awesome! Digi tried to add this twice! You're great Digi! yes .............

no shifty evil face

Laminator_X
Originally posted by DigiMark007
This is the funniest respect thread ever. I'm adding it to the directory.

{edit} Nevermind...I already did. lol. embarrasment

Alright! Respect "Respect Popeye!"

Check out Popeye vs. Luke Cage and the perhaps less appropriate Popeye vs. Tim Drake.

A.J
stick out tongue both were mine laughing

Laminator_X
Behold: The very first KMC Popeye thread from way back in summer of '04. Popeye vs Superman vs. Hulk. Is it still open?

A.J
nope closed

Laminator_X
Great news! The original Popeye strips are now back in print!

You can read an excellent review on Salon.

From the article:

That's right.

grey fox
Heres a good one

K35hQON3PY8&

Now while their are several noteworthy feats within this short , I'd have to say the most interesting thing is the spinach. Note how Bluto's consumption of said Spinach bloated him into some hugely proportioned monstrosity whose sheer attacks caused the screen to f*ck up.

Now THAT is power ladies and gentlemen.

Endless Mike
Just goes to show that Captain America, Superman, and Captain Marvel aren't the only comic characters that can beat up Hitler

ADarksideJedi
I am popeye the sailer man.I live in a garbage can.I eat all the worms and spit out there gems.I am popeye the sailor man!Twet twet!jm

illadelph12
MnO4EhusWuQ

illadelph12
BVPUGy9yJEk

The origin of Popeye's powers.

illadelph12
hU8SHG0uqCM

Popeye using garlic as a power source.

illadelph12
Bump

illadelph12
rd7yNoHbZuA

illadelph12
MnO4EhusWuQ

illadelph12
I6CzDqbK2ng

illadelph12
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/popeye.jpg

Grinning Goku
Popeye once lifted up and bodyslammed the 40 story building Olive Oyl's apartment was in so that her floor was at street level and he could move her piano in.

Oh my God. LOL. That is hilarious on so many levels. hysterical

King Kandy
AYgSd3XGoPQ

Popeye beats a whole mess of monsters, but has pretty bad showing against the vizier (considering he'd eaten like five cans of spinach.)

illadelph12
I yam wut I yam...

(bump)

spawnwest
According to the cartoon here are popeye's feats/powers:

-Super strength
-Super speed
-Super breathe
-Extreme jumping capabilities
-Flight via pipe propulsion
-Invulnerability
-Extremely durability
-Matter manipulation via super punch or punch transmutation
-Resistance to magic and mind control
-Capable of eating anything and turning it into a weapon
-Capable of breathing underwater for extreme periods of time
-Can survive in space
-Instant healing factors

applelips
you guys are missing his super human flexibilty and shape shifting... popeye has transformed his body into many objects including tank tracks while traversing the desert with olive and whimpy. his bicepts can form complex machines like guns warships tanks artillery in miniature sizes though he has never had an opponent he has ever had to use them on he usually just shows of this ability to frighten his enemies.

illadelph12
All Praises Due!!!

Darth Creasy
I've pointed out this thread to so many who don't Popeye seriously...the reaction's always the same...OMFG!

illadelph12
Bumping Again.

illadelph12
All Praises Due!!!

Newjak
Popeye is the man...

MF DELPH
bump

Omega Vision
So apparently the combination of intangibility and invisibility can get the better of Popeye. Nothing short of that though.

Laminator_X
http://i.imgur.com/QQoUWK0.jpg

Laminator_X

Laminator_X
We could almost do a whole 'nother thread for Eugene the Jeep.
http://i.imgur.com/ZeWHeDv.jpg

Laminator_X
http://i.imgur.com/rVe2SKP.jpg

Laminator_X
http://i.imgur.com/CyMDKsU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PkWjsoh.jpg

from Popeye Special #1 (Summer 1987) by Ron Fortier, Benn Dunn and Bill Pearson

Laminator_X
http://i.imgur.com/ClmTwel.png

staxamillion
this is amazing

Laminator_X
Alas, it's a bit run down now, what with so many dead image links from 13 years ago.

I'm a little in awe of typing that out though.

Still, some gifts keep on giving.
https://i2.wp.com/static1.squarespace.com/static/51b3dc8ee4b051b96ceb10de/t/5c11fcac88251b8aedf19167/1544682674628/popeye_vs_thanos_by_corankizerstone_dcd9oxp-fullview.jpg

Looks like he has two eyes here, oddly.

Maybe Thanos took the other one.

illadelph
Bump

illadelph
7UhguuEX9Tg

StiltmanFTW
You are alive?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.