Venom vs. Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins........

Validus
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
who wins........
Not Venom.

JOE NUNEZ
so if its not venom its _ _ _ _ _

Psyquis52
Flash! big grin
I got a question right!

I feel so smart.

badabing
IMO, Flash knocks the symbiote into a puddle of goo.
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7973/untitled9cl.th.png

Thunderstrike
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4166/lobo36ew5nt.th.jpg

Notice the bottom panel.

Psyquis52
Actually, if you show a sooner one it shows Flash getting caught by Venom. Venom totally trapped him.

Psyquis52
I wasn't saying who would win earlier. I was just answering a question for Nunez.

Thunderstrike
Marvel vs DC showed off a lot of Spider-Man and Venom's skills. Another thing to note is in a comic book, more than likely Venom would make an idiot out of Wally until Wally decided to start going multiples of light speed. On these forums, no such luck.

JOE NUNEZ
I think venom would take it...

Thunderstrike
I don't think he'd take it either. I DO think that Venom would get a good amount of licks in (no pun intended) before he went down.

samishe
Being a hardcore fan of Venom i still think Flash wins.

There is nothing Eddie could do if Wally moves with the speed of light.
But if Flash fights dumb Venom could win. I mean even Flash sometimes gets hit because understimates his opponents or because stands still and waiting for opponent to attack first.

Chaholdrudan
anyone else noticed how they made Thor looking prettier than Wonder woman..damn gay Marvel

samishe
LOL yeah i noticed that.

AJ4LIFE
who thinks mongul can beat venom

samishe
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
who thinks mongul can beat venom

Who's mongul?

Psyquis52
I do!

AJ4LIFE
cant show u file to big but hes tough and flash wups him

AJ4LIFE
so flash can take venom

samishe
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I do!

You hate Venom for some reason? confused

Psyquis52
Originally posted by samishe

Actually I love Venom.

Venom kicks a@%

It was because of Venom that I even picked up a Darkhawk comic book.
I just thought it would be healthy for me to act like I dislike you.

Unfortunately, it's hard acting cause you're an alright guy. big grin
and I'm a bad actor.

Psyquis52

big grin Quite the contrary! Venom Rocks! big grin

samishe
Actually I love Venom.

Venom kicks a@%

It was because of Venom that I even picked up a Darkhawk comic book.
I just thought it would be healthy for me to act like I dislike you.

Unfortunately, it's hard acting cause you're an alright guy. big grin
and I'm a bad actor.

Thanx man.
BTW you're a good actor big grin

Psyquis52
Thanx man.
BTW you're a good actor big grin

eek! Wow! You think so?
Thanks. big grin

But seriously Flash should probably win this but Venom is going to get some good licks in. (literally)

And whatever happened to the Venom vs. Lobo fight we were supposed to get in Marvel vs. DC

Why didn't that happen?

samishe
eek! Wow! You think so?
Thanks. big grin

But seriously Flash should probably win this but Venom is going to get some good licks in. (literally)

And whatever happened to the Venom vs. Lobo fight we were supposed to get in Marvel vs. DC

Why didn't that happen?

You mean why didn't that happen on this forum or in comix?

Psyquis52
In comix

Psyquis52
If you have the Marvel vs DC card set (and I do) you can't help but notice that they have a card completely devoted to Lobo vs Venom however in the actual comix they hint at Venom vs Batman. I would have liked to seen either but I didn't get to see any.

AJ4LIFE
venom and lobo wouldnt be bad..yeah right

Psyquis52
It would at least be fun to watch.

samishe
It would at least be fun to watch.

Agree, Lobo rocks.

AJ4LIFE
seeing venom get beat maybe

Juntai
If you have the Marvel vs DC card set (and I do) you can't help but notice that they have a card completely devoted to Lobo vs Venom however in the actual comix they hint at Venom vs Batman. I would have liked to seen either but I didn't get to see any. Instead, Carnage fought Batman, and Bat's served him with a punch combo.

samishe
Originally posted by Juntai
Instead, Carnage fought Batman, and Bat's served him with a punch combo.

WTF? He outfought him?

Wally West
Without mind numbing CIS, Flash destroys him. ninja

Juntai
WTF? He outfought him? In one of the offshoot issues yeah, and Spiderman was going around hanging on Batman's nutsack. "MAN YOU"RE LIKE THE GREATEST HERO EVER!!! I HAVE ALL YOUR COMICS!!"

samishe
In one of the offshoot issues yeah, and Spiderman was going around hanging on Batman's nutsack. "MAN YOU"RE LIKE THE GREATEST HERO EVER!!! I HAVE ALL YOUR COMICS!!"

laughing

And if Batman could outfight Carnage then Venom could outrun Flash.

Juntai
laughing

And if Batman could outfight Carnage then Venom could outrun Flash. Venom faught Superman, and was kinda whooping him. Doesn't make sense though, given he can shoot fire from his eyes, and create sonics with his mouth. lol. And at least one of those is a common tactic he uses issue to issue. I guess it made about as much sense Carnage getting punched out by Batman...

samishe
Venom faught Superman, and was kinda whooping him. Doesn't make sense though, given he can shoot fire from his eyes, and create sonics with his mouth. lol. And at least one of those is a common tactic he uses issue to issue.

People say Supes was weakend then, if so then it makes sense.
And he tried heat vision. Venom dodged it.

Juntai
People say Supes was weakend then, if so then it makes sense.
And he tried heat vision. Venom dodged it. No it doesn't make sense, Venom was basically speedblitzing Supes in that comic, lol. roll eyes (sarcastic) Even weakened, Supes could have still breathed hard and sent him into orbit. Supes went from doing that to serving Hulk and Juggernaught. All those fights are just a blur of crappiness to me. lol.

FG725
so flash can take venom
yeah this theory has always been correct roll eyes (sarcastic) venom beat up supes hulk lost to supes but venom cant take hulk
anyway this thread has been done before i did one

AJ4LIFE
no but its true venom not move fast enough to catch him

samishe
Originally posted by FG725
yeah this theory has always been correct roll eyes (sarcastic) venom beat up supes hulk lost to supes but venom cant take hulk
anyway this thread has been done before i did one

Oh that old fasioned logic. big grin

If A beats B and B beats C then A automatically beats C.

samishe
no but its true venom not move fast enough to catch him

Even Superman moves not fast enough for Flash. big grin

FG725
If he makes a giant web he can catch him then eat his brains!

Thunderstrike
Who the hell said Venom speedblitzed Superman? What kind of claim is that? That's almost as dumb as someone saying Slade had superspeed. Yeah, Superman was weakened from Kryptonite poisoning a few issues before. He was at about 1/4 power. Like Wally said earlier, unless Flash does some crazy stupid CIS, he should win this.

Juntai
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Who the hell said Venom speedblitzed Superman? What kind of claim is that? That's almost as dumb as someone saying Slade had superspeed. Yeah, Superman was weakened from Kryptonite poisoning a few issues before. He was at about 1/4 power. Yeah, I said it dumb, and yeah, we covered the whole weakened thing. And yeah, everyone knows Flash wins.

blackfog
FLash can totaly take venom true he isnt used to this sorta thing but flash is a different class hes got this

Metalmanx
My God. Flash defeats Venom faster than...well...fast things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.