Vash the Stampeed vs Slade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
New American comics are out featuring Vash, so this is legal.

They both are fast/strong and carry tons of weapons. Who wins?

Laminator_X
Vash.

Psyquis52
Vash

NinjaJJ
Vash all the way.

GODSCRIBE
Vash is just too ****ing good.

Juntai
Vash will win, but Slade will look better losing than he will winning.

Thunderstrike
Vash punks him bad, eats some donuts, then goes home to Meryl. Vash needs some respeck.

blackfog
neet! Vash has got this but cool as heck

srankmissingnin
Vash is the man, second best gunman/marksman in anime/man.

Black Adam
Vash should take this.

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/8895/f39770ef4cc6e83b70e8f81545dc64.gif
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/935/vash3la0bq.gif

King_Mungi
What was it called Heaven's hand or Heaven's gun? well whatever it was I forget the name since it's been a while, it sure did have a large radius for destruction

Black Adam
Originally posted by King_Mungi
What was it called Heaven's hand or Heaven's gun? well whatever it was I forget the name since it's been a while, it sure did have a large radius for destruction

The Angel Arm?

I took out an entire city and made a hole in a moon. But I don't think it ever harmed a living being.

Is the angel arm even capable of harming living beings or is it just Vash can control what is destroyed by the thing?

Edit

nevermind I just read that in the manga that the Angel Arm blast killed everyone in the city.

Thunderstrike
It took off Knives' legs.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Thunderstrike

Really?
In the Manga?

I don't really remember that happening in the anime. But it's been a while since I saw it.

Thunderstrike
Oh. I was talking in the Anime. He turned Knives into a stump with it. I don't even think he'd need it though. He'd put six rounds into Slade's head before Slade could blink.

Thor Man
Slade put a sword through Flash's back, and since we ALL know Flash is a Trillion times faster than Vash, I think Slade would win :P

Thunderstrike
^ read the comic again.
http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=identitycrisis3pg026in5vv.jpg
He tricked him.

Thor Man
^ read the comic again.
http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=identitycrisis3pg026in5vv.jpg
He tricked him.

^ i know, i was Playing around > :P

Thunderstrike
Cool then.

srankmissingnin

Well technically Vash and Knives are plants...

Thunderstrike
True.

Sixth_Winged
Slade gets disintegrated

long pig
What's Vash's best speed feats?

I think he's awesome.

Thunderstrike
Well, remember the episode Love and Peace? Where he was able to knock that huge guy's flying hand off course with 5 bullets?

I'd have to go over the series for a day or so to find more.

long pig
I hope that isn't his high end feats. That's no more than Batgirl.

I'm new to Vash, so I'm just asking questions.

Thunderstrike
That's just the first one offhand. I'll have to come back to you on that, Long Pig.

grey fox
Hmmm let's think....

Featwise Vash hasn't done as much as you would expect (this is a gun related anime/manga/comic after all) but the angel arm itself blew the hole through one of gunsmokes three moons (I think theirs 3 ?) at 3% power.

Also the blast on the city of july didn't kill everyone inside it just destroyed the city , the people inside starved to death afterwards.

The highest the Angel Arms has ever gone is 23% i think, but that drained a chunk of vashes life-force (Shown in the manga as a black streak through vashes hair)

Needless to say though vash is a good enough marksmen when provoked so he should be able to tag slade with relative ease , possibly knee capping him and then he'd go home , cry over ruining slades life and eat some donut's

manjaro
vash should win on paaper, but slade would pull a victory...and it doesnt have anything to do with speed or reflxes....remember vash has a strict code not kill, more strict that superman and rourini kenshin combined....so yeah he might do some trick shooting like he alwasy does and you see slade's weapons unraveling in his hands but a few mortal wounds here and there and vash would bleed out..cuz we have seen that he has unecessarily put his life at risk and incured massive injures just so that he can avoid taking a life....but if this is a ballsout matchup, without consequences vash could do it with reg. shooting alone, but if slade's healing prove to be too annoying its atomic city baby!

Thor Man
Alrighty, next versus thread is Vash vs. Kyle rayner, Ion :P

Thunderstrike
Vash still wins.

Thor Man
Explain how he could beat Ion, just how.

Thunderstrike
I'm just messing.

Thor Man
I'm just messing.

Doh! embarrasment

jinzin
BOOM

vash wins..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.