Juggernaut vs. Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Well... Happy Dance

samishe
Juggernaut.

shin_remy
whahaha what is this for a match up LOL

olympian
Zeus

nimrod009
Originally posted by samishe
Juggernaut.

Come on then, how in the hell is Juggs taking Zeus?

Cytorrak is powerful, but not THAT powerful

golem370
I would say it will be a stalemate

juggernaut66666
cyttorak is more powerfull then zeus thats for sure
dr strange has KO'd galactus maybe he was weak and strange's powers come from cyttorak

Soleran
Yeah To bad Zeus will just TP him to another dimension, Juggs is not Cyttoraks true form he is simply an Avatar for him.

Zues is the real deal and will abuse him.

juggernaut66666
i don't doubt that Juggernaut hater

samishe
Teleporting Juggernaut away isn't a win.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by samishe
Teleporting Juggernaut away isn't a win.
i know it is BFR but soleran hates juggernaut and he always comes up with BFR and there is no other way zeus could beat him

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
dr strange has KO'd galactus maybe he was weak and strange's powers come from cyttorak

No Stranges powers dont come from Cytorrak. One of Stranges multitude of attacks stems from Cytorrak (The Crimson Bands) so dont try and make out as if Cytorrak has the power to take out Galactus. Thats far from the truth and even if it was for arguments sake, Juggernaut doesnt possess the full power Cytorrak, but instead a fraction of it via the gem.

GalacticStorm
i know it is BFR but soleran hates juggernaut and he always comes up with BFR and there is no other way zeus could beat him

Juggernaut can be defeated by psionic, mystical and (according to his showing against Nimrod sonic forces eek! )

Zeus possesses mystical power in abundance, he could deal with Juggernaut. Even Thor has temporarily negated Juggs enchantments and given him a pounding while it lasted. Zeus could similarly shut off Juggernauts connection to ruby and then incinerate him.

blackfog
thus Zues has got this

Soleran
Seriously a High father VS a brawler Avatar. Yes Zues has this one.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soleran
Seriously a High father VS a brawler Avatar. Yes Zues has this one.
i never said that he doesn't

JohnR
Zeus should win pretty easily.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Juggernaut can be defeated by psionic, mystical and (according to his showing against Nimrod sonic forces eek! )

Zeus possesses mystical power in abundance, he could deal with Juggernaut. Even Thor has temporarily negated Juggs enchantments and given him a pounding while it lasted. Zeus could similarly shut off Juggernauts connection to ruby and then incinerate him.
This man speaks the truth and nothing but.............. smile

golem370
Pic of What Zeus can do

golem370

soujaboy09
I don't think Zeus will win unless there's bfr. Other wise this battle would last until Zeus is taken down or, Juggernaut quits, and walks away.

I do need to clear up the PIS when Thor negated Juggernauts forcefield. Ok this PIS wasn't the fact that Thor was able to negate Juggernauts field, it was the fact that he was able to hurt him. That was the only comic that ever implied that Juggernaut's durability derives from his magic shield. Now in any other comic Juggernaut was impervious to harm with or without the shield, and that is what made that moment PIS.

Also, Cyttorak is clearly stronger than Galactus. Trion Juggernaut proved that for us.

Edit: Juggernaut would lose in most cases though

Comicbook_kid
Hahahaha...this one was so funny, I had to respond. First of all, don't get me wrong...I love Juggernaut. He's definately one of my all-time favorite villains. I think he's one of the greatest comic villains ever created. And he's definately one tough customer; maybe even the toughest mortal on the face of the earth...but it ends there...HE'S MORTAL...NOT A GOD! Zeus is not only a god, but the king of the most powerful gods in all of mythology...You really think Zeus has anything to fear from Juggernaut????? I mean, two of his brothers are the gods of War and Hades...and THEY fear Zeus. Depending on what kind of mood Zeus is in determines whether or not Zeus turns Juggernaut into an adorable little bunny rabbit, or a hot steaming pile of talking excrement....and then he vaporizes him with few lightning bolts just for fun!!!!!!!! Poor Juggy sad

soujaboy09
When did The Greek gods become the strongest gods in mythology?

outarddwarf
well, wiki says that they are closer to true immortality (the tradmark of gods) than the asgardiens.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by outarddwarf
well, wiki says that they are closer to true immortality (the tradmark of gods) than the asgardiens.

EXACTLY!!!!!! yes stick out tongue

Thunderstrike

Strange never KOed Galactus.

bean_machine
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Also, Cyttorak is clearly stronger than Galactus. Trion Juggernaut proved that for us.

Umm, I don't think so, not at all.

Galactus has low showings that is for sure, starving bastard, but a full power Galactus is up there with Eternity, Death, Infinity and Oblivion.

So yeah, Galactus > Cyttorak.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Strange never KOed Galactus.
than i'm talking a bunch of shit sorry for that

TheKahn
Here is a decent bio of Zeus http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/z/zeus.htm

I would say that Zeus wins 10/10. It would take far more than just physical strength (on the level of Juggy) to put a skyfather down. Also given that Zeus has experience with dimensional travel, a obvious knowledge of magic and enchantments, and a vast amount of raw power I would say that there is a chance he very well could disrupt the connection between Cyttorak (a feat Onslaught was able to do comprised of only Magneto and Xavier iirc). In addition there is always the option of BFR or sonics.

bean_machine
Originally posted by TheKahn
I would say that Zeus wins 10/10. It would take far more than just physical strength (on the level of Juggy) to put a skyfather down. Also given that Zeus has experience with dimensional travel, a obvious knowledge of magic and enchantments, and a vast amount of raw power I would say that there is a chance he very well could disrupt the connection between Cyttorak (a feat Onslaught was able to do comprised of only Magneto and Xavier iirc). In addition there is always the option of BFR or sonics.

I agree 100 percent. wink

batdude123

What the f**k? Dr. Strange NEVER ko'd Galactus. I don't know where you got that one. What he did was he knocked down a very VERY weak Galactus. Galactus got up and moved around in the very next page.

soujaboy09
Galactus isn't stronger than Cyttorak, and neither is Zeus.

Soleran
LOL oh alright there. Galactus is stronger then Cyttorak, I mean seriously Cyttorak was even punked by his own avatar.

juggernaut66666
that only happened because cain had help from xavier and his will helped him to overcome cyttorak
and galactus is stronger than cyttorak but not zeus

Soleran
Cyttorak is an Elder God type which would put him a one up over Zeus however he is always in the Crimson Cosmos and his Avatar (Juggernaut) isn't more powerful then Zeus.

That fight sucked anyway it should never have happenedsmile

juggernaut66666
Cyttorak is an Elder God type which would put him a one up over Zeus however he is always in the Crimson Cosmos and his Avatar (Juggernaut) isn't more powerful then Zeus.

That fight sucked anyway it should never have happenedsmile
agreed see im not as stupid like batman fans

Mr Master
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Well... Happy Dance

Ey whay up

soujaboy09
How strong do you have to be to punch through space, time, and dimensions?

Mider
super boy prime strong i guess cause he can punch through dimensions there is nothing zues can do to juggs, nothing hurts him not even galactus could hurt him from what ive heard, if the bands of cyttorack work on galactus just from dr strange who needs to put real effort into them how much easier would the real thing just snap his fingers and bind galactus like nothing, also eternity could not get rid of cyttorak, juggs has taken a god force blast from odin and was not hurt zues cannot hurt him and no juggs is not a mortal never has been he's one of the most invunreble beings out there a handful of beings have hurt him and only guys with a MAJOR amount of power, war hulk only stalemated him, the other templars or whatever could hurt him but they also had powers of other gods who where probably on par with cyttorak, onslaught hurt juggs lol that was cool, zues cant hurt juggs.

soujaboy09
Onslaught made Juggernaut look like a b!tch

Wonder Man
So Zues is 90 ton without using his powers to augment.
I was thinking Zues could defeat Juggernaut in hand to hand combat if he augmented himself sufficiently.
What do you think

Tron
Originally posted by Mider
super boy prime strong i guess cause he can punch through dimensions there is nothing zues can do to juggs, nothing hurts him not even galactus could hurt him from what ive heard, if the bands of cyttorack work on galactus just from dr strange who needs to put real effort into them how much easier would the real thing just snap his fingers and bind galactus like nothing, also eternity could not get rid of cyttorak, juggs has taken a god force blast from odin and was not hurt zues cannot hurt him and no juggs is not a mortal never has been he's one of the most invunreble beings out there a handful of beings have hurt him and only guys with a MAJOR amount of power, war hulk only stalemated him, the other templars or whatever could hurt him but they also had powers of other gods who where probably on par with cyttorak, onslaught hurt juggs lol that was cool, zues cant hurt juggs.

Juggernaut has never taken any kind of blast from Odin. You're thinking of Thor.

Darksaint
In DC, the Olympian gods are a step higher than the Asgard Gods. Zeus >> Odin. In marvel, I think it's the other way around(except for the whole true immortality), but, Zeus is a freaking skyfather for gods sake. Why is this even a fight?

Laminator_X
Zeus commonly turns those who displease him into trees and such. He could also take on an immaterial form himself, as when he became a shower of light to get to Perseus's mother's (Andromeda?) confinement. What would Juggy do to light?

Juggs is certainly no tougher than Typhon or the Hecatonerous, and they ended up cast into Tartarus. There's room for Cain there too.

Darksaint
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Zeus commonly turns those who displease him into trees and such. He could also take on an immaterial form himself, as when he became a shower of light to get to Perseus's mother's (Andromeda?) confinement. What would Juggy do to light?

Juggs is certainly no tougher than Typhon or the Hecatonerous, and they ended up cast into Tartarus. There's room for Cain there too.

The real question is, can Zeus negate Juggy's powers? I think he can.

KillAll
zues WOULD win in any number of ways he wanted to. this is from somebody who defends juggernaut almost EVERY time he's in a thread...

juggernaut WILL lose 10/10 in this battle. there is no room for doubt in this one.

Darth Kal-El
Wait is this Trion Juggernaut? most ppl are talking as if it is

bean_machine
Galactus isn't stronger than Cyttorak, and neither is Zeus.

Um, would you mind proving that, on panel, please. confused

LOL oh alright there. Galactus is stronger then Cyttorak, I mean seriously Cyttorak was even punked by his own avatar.

This sound right to me. wink

Oh and is it known how much of Cyttorak's power is granted to Juggernaut, cause if it isn't a good portion Zues will punk his ass.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by bean_machine
Um, would you mind proving that, on panel, please. confused

Not happening...........no
The only feat he keeps bringing up is something about cyttorak walking through dimensions......... confused

bean_machine
Originally posted by thesilverspider
The only feat he keeps bringing up is something about cyttorak walking through dimensions......... confused

Is that all he's offering, hmmm.

Skyfathers can traverse dimensions as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

soujaboy09
Not the way Cyttorak can. He had Juggernaut destroying dimensions, I mean whole dimensions with single punches. With single swings, he was disrupting time and space, destroying anything in his way.

This should be Cyttorak vs Zeus, not Juggernaut vs Zeus. Juggernaut isn't versatile enough.

bean_machine
Not the way Cyttorak can. He had Juggernaut destroying dimensions, I mean whole dimensions with single punches. With single swings, he was disrupting time and space, destroying anything in his way.

This should be Cyttorak vs Zeus, not Juggernaut vs Zeus. Juggernaut isn't versatile enough.

I agree, Juggernaut as an avatar, cannot correctly represent the power of Cyttorak.

I concede that Cyttorak > Zues but Zeus > Cytorrack.

Well, so is Superman on par with Cyttorack? A punch from a weak Superman he disrupted time and space to end up in the future.

KillAll
DC is different than marvel...

it doesnt matter if its "8th day" juggernaut, trion juggernaut, classic juggernaut, or just plain old juggernaut. he loses.

guy222
zeus

janus77
man people have a mad on for juggy... wtf with the "Cyttorak >> Galactus" crap???
laughing out loud

JediSamuraiMRB
Zeus easily

Soljer
Originally posted by bean_machine
I agree, Juggernaut as an avatar, cannot correctly represent the power of Cyttorak.

I concede that Cyttorak > Zues but Zeus > Cytorrack.

Well, so is Superman on par with Cyttorack? A punch from a weak Superman he disrupted time and space to end up in the future.

I realize this post is quite old, but...

He spelled Zeus and Cyttorak two different ways in the same sentence. no expression.

K3VIL
Juggernaut ain't beating no skyfather.
Zeus has at his disposal an array of abilities which would grant him to beat Juggs without much effort.Mystical force of enough power have previously stopped or depowered Juggernaut.Mjolnir was used from Thor to successfully negate Jugg's invulnerability, doing something no one can say to have done in comic books, STUNNING the Juggernaut, a full powered one.Zeus possess powers far beyond Classic Thor, so Jugg ain't gonna win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
I realize this post is quite old, but...

He spelled Zeus and Cyttorak two different ways in the same sentence. no expression. eek!

Old-Wizard.com
This thread is ridiculous. This isn't even a contest. Zeus would demolish Juggs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.