The Revival: Sign-in and Character Creator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB - 1138

Knightfall93
~~~~Character Creator~~~~
Name: Jack Smith
Sex: Male
Height: 6'4
Weight: 260 lbs
Bio: Born in Hyland, Jack wanted to follow his father's path and become a fighter pilot. After years of military training, he succeeded in his dream... only to stop an attack on the Hyland Emperor. He reurned home to find his family slaughetered and from that day Jack has travelled the world, seeking redemption and never settling down. He still flies a scout plane, complete with wing guns.

Knightfall93
OK?

Nyria
Name: Christen Miraz
Sex: Female
Height: 5'5
Weight:137
Bio: Daughter of the chancellor of Toran she lives under many guidelines and restrictions. She doesnt have many friends and the ones she does have her father restricts her from seeing but every so often. Her father wants to send her to a political school but before she goes she wants a taste of freedom so she disguises herself and leaves but she learns of a dangerous plot that involves the coruptivity * IS that a word? * of her father and many other high ranking officials. On her journey back she is confronted with a choice that will forever change her life.

* Is that good? If not I can change it to fit whatever you need *

ESB - 1138
That's fine. We'll wait for more people to post their character before we begin.

Knightfall93
ome on, people...

ESB - 1138
I don't know where everybody is. Like 8 people said they would join and so far 2 people have.

Knightfall93
I hate it when people do that!

stunna1773
Name: Mike Wagner
Sex: male
Height: 6'3
Weight: 226 lb.
Bio: A soldier in the military of Gandriar making the legacy of his family continue. He is a captain in a special tactics unit and his very highly skilled at hand to hand combat.

ESB - 1138
We got 3 signed in so far. I guess we'll wait for one more.

Syndicate_Lord
ESB, you know Shalimar Fox? she says her activation code on Judgement Hall isnt working. Can you PM her?

Syndicate_Lord
She might be Shalimar_Fox...

ESB - 1138
Did she make sure she placed in the right code or made sure she placed in the right email address?

Syndicate_Lord
IDK, I think she is going to another forum now...

goku1
Can i join? If so here is my guy.
Name: Sky Thunder
Sex: male
Height: 6'11 foot
Weight: 270 lbs
Bio: Born in Hyland. By the time he was 10 he was shooting guns and by the time he was 15 he was a better shot than his father. He joind the armed foruses when he was 16.
(is that ok)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.