Zonama Sekot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hord06
What's the deal with this planet/being.

Tangible God
It's an offspring of the ancient Vong homeworld that fled to the SW galaxy.

Oh and it's alive.

This is pretty f*cked up right here.

Rayvann
Originally posted by Tangible God
This is pretty f*cked up right here.

This describes most of the NJO/DN Series.

DarthBanevv
Zonama Sekot is also in Rogue Planet.

FistOfThe North
The last book I finished, which was back in like Feb. was Rouge Planet, a good read but isn't Zenoma Sekot a ship/planet. I do know that the ships manufactured there are alive.

Great Vengeance
Yeah, its a living planet, and it could pwn pretty much anyone.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Yeah, its a living planet, and it could pwn pretty much anyone.

Then why'd it flee when danger was upon it, towards the end of "Rouge Planet"?. It left. And Zenoma has a long, huge ripped-like gorge on it's surface that can be seen clearly from space, which the Vong caused when it lorded over Zenoma.

And I dunno about it "pwn'in pretty much everyone". The Death Star and many other Forces I could think of that would hand the planet's ass, to it.

Tangible God
Woah, too literal.^

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Then why'd it flee when danger was upon it, towards the end of "Rouge Planet"?. It left. And Zenoma has a long, huge ripped-like gorge on it's surface that can be seen clearly from space, which the Vong caused when it lorded over Zenoma.

And I dunno about it "pwn'in pretty much everyone". The Death Star and many other Forces I could think of that would hand the planet's ass, to it.

Woah, calm down...

Read NJO if you havent, Sekot easily knocks out Luke and would pwn pretty much any force-user 1v1.

Sekot would even defeat the Death Star probably, it can knock out everyone on the station and then use its fleet to pwn.

Sekot fled from the Vong because even its not powerful enough to defeat the Vong fleet alone.

DarthBanevv
So it can destroy the Imperial Navy but not the Vong fleet? Don't make me laugh.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by DarthBanevv
So it can destroy the Imperial Navy but not the Vong fleet? Don't make me laugh.

I never said the Imperial Navy, I said the 'Death Star'.

And the Vong are force resistent, they would be better suited to fighting Sekot.

DarthBanevv
Sorry, I misread it.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by DarthBanevv
Sorry, I misread it.

No problem.

FistOfThe North
Read NJO if you havent, Sekot easily knocks out Luke and would pwn pretty much any force-user 1v1.

Sekot would even defeat the Death Star probably, it can knock out everyone on the station and then use its fleet to pwn.

Sekot fled from the Vong because even its not powerful enough to defeat the Vong fleet alone.

Of course Planet "Zenoma Sekot" would knock down Luke. It's a friggen Planet we're talking about, lol.

And no.

1 blast from the Death Star would pulverize it Planet Zenoma Sekot. Chill. Way before it knew what hit it, way before the planet sends of any its fleets to attack the Death Star. Not that it would matter because the Death Star probably has stealth and other orbital radar jamming techniques it can use before even appearing in Zenoma's system. or even Zenoma air space.

Great Vengeance
Of course Planet "Zenoma Sekot" would knock down Luke. It's a friggen Planet we're talking about, lol.

And no.

1 blast from the Death Star would pulverize it Planet Zenoma Sekot. Chill. Way before it knew what hit it, way before the planet sends of any its fleets to attack the Death Star. Not that it would matter because the Death Star probably has stealth and other orbital radar jamming techniques it can use before even appearing in Zenoma's system. or even Zenoma air space.

You do realize Sekot can use the force right?

Stealth and jamming dont matter, Sekot will sense them immediately through the force. And there is nothing to stop Sekot from rendering them all unconscious, or just outright killing them if he feels like it.

DarthBanevv
"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant to the power of the force." -Darth Vader.

FistOfThe North
You do realize Sekot can use the force right?

Stealth and jamming dont matter, Sekot will sense them immediately through the force. And there is nothing to stop Sekot from rendering them all unconscious, or just outright killing them if he feels like it.

No?

I haven't heard anything about Zanoma Sekot having any Force powers. I certainly didn't display it in "Rouge Planet", even when it had the chance to do so. Mere humans were going to conquer it or it's technology. Mainly Tarkin and Co. Yet the planet just flew away.

Why didn't it just use the Force, if you say it possesses the power.

DarthBanevv
Sekot controlled the ships with the force.

Great Vengeance
No?

I haven't heard anything about Zanoma Sekot having any Force powers. I certainly didn't display it in "Rouge Planet", even when it had the chance to do so. Mere humans were going to conquer it or it's technology. Mainly Tarkin and Co. Yet the planet just flew away.

Why didn't it just use the Force, if you say it possesses the power.

Read NJO...

Its explained that Sekot is always running away because he desires peace for himself and the inhabitants that take residence on him.

In NJO, he demonstrates his raw power in the force when he knocks out dozens of jedi at the same time(including Luke).

Jonathan Mark
This entire living planet bullshit is fekking lame... damn NJO writers suck.

DarthBanevv
It was in Rogue Planet before the NJO series.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
This entire living planet bullshit is fekking lame... damn NJO writers suck. A-f*ckin'-men, brother.

Captain REX
FotN, go read NJO before you start arguing that Sekot doesn't have Force powers... *sigh*

FistOfThe North
I was reffering to the Old Republic post ep 1 pre ep2 era, but still. If it had Force powers during the NJO era, then it should've had them way before ep 1. My questions is, is why the planet didn't use Force powers against enemies it could've easily wiped out. I'm not talking about Vong. I'm talking about a few humans. (with no Force powers.)

Tangible God
Perhaps because it was more open to galactic events preceding the Vong invasion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.