Doctor Doom Vs. The Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
If Doom used his time machine and went to the far future and met the Maestro, could Doom overtake the Maestro and his fortress and turn his Utopia into "Latvertopia"???? Remember, the Maestro is the futuristic, evil incarnation of the Hulk...he's smarter than Banner, much stronger than the Hulk, and more evil and insane than the Joker!!!! Does Doom stand a chance against an opponent that can smack around the Hulk like a rag doll?? Or possibly rival him in intelligence of science and technology?? There is no prep for either...and the battle takes place in and around the Maestro's stronghold fortress!

So, does Doom take down the evil Maestro and become the new ruler of his fortress or does Maestro teach Doom a thing or two about the true meaning of power??

Darth Kal-El
im assuming he has prep. if he does, he wins.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
im assuming he has prep. if he does, he wins.

No, I originally stated that there was no prep for either, because I know that with enough prep, Doom could take down anybody...that's why I stated there was no prep. I believe without prep, ol' Doom would be in for one hell of a fight.....

Horrificus
I would imagine that Doom has Gamma-type precautions on hand at all times, as well as fail-safes in case in comes into contact with other problem characters.

I think Doom takes it.

Tron
Well, Doom's first battle with Hulk didn't go too well. The next time he met Hulk, he had a device in his suit that scrambled Hulk's mind and powers. Assuming he still had that little device in his suit, it shouldn't work much different for Maestro.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Tron
Well, Doom's first battle with Hulk didn't go too well. The next time he met Hulk, he had a device in his suit that scrambled Hulk's mind and powers. Assuming he still had that little device in his suit, it shouldn't work much different for Maestro.

Well, there's only one thing wrong with your theory...remember that the Maestro IS the Hulk. He has ALL of the Hulk's memories. So, the Maestro would indeed remember that Doom had such a device and would plan on a way to counter it; should he ever come face to face with him again. Maestro would probably have a device to backfire on Doom whenever he tried to use it on him again and end up scrambling his own brains...remember that the Maestro is insanely intelligent. He would probably count on the fact that Doom would come callin' one day and plan on such an occassion. It's like that old sayin...

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!"

Doom may have got him on that ol' gag once, but I doubt the Maestro would fall for it again since he would remember Hulk's defeat the first time and he would most likely plan for it should it happen a second time...but then again, this is just my opinion!!!!!

Horrificus
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Well, there's only one thing wrong with your theory...remember that the Maestro IS the Hulk. He has ALL of the Hulk's memories. So, the Maestro would indeed remember that Doom had such a device and would plan on a way to counter it; should he ever come face to face with him again. Maestro would probably have a device to backfire on Doom whenever he tried to use it on him again and end up scrambling his own brains...remember that the Maestro is insanely intelligent. He would probably count on the fact that Doom would come callin' one day and plan on such an occassion. It's like that old sayin...

Doom may have got him on that ol' gag once, but I doubt the Maestro would fall for it again since he would remember Hulk's defeat the first time and he would most likely plan for it should it happen a second time...but then again, this is just my opinion!!!!!

Sorry, but you are wrong.
As a matter of fact, it was proven if you read Future Imperfect.
At one point, when Hulk realizes that Maestro has the upper hand, Hulk has a gun to his own head and is ready to kill himself, just to kill Maestro.
Maestro tells Hulk that he has no memory of going into the future to battle Maestro, and tells Hulk to go ahead and pull the trigger.
So, Maestro is actually from a different past than that particular Hulk.

So, there goes your theory. Sorry.

Tron
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

Good opinion, too bad it wouldn't work here. Remember, there's no prep here, and as far as Maestro's concerned, every hero and villain is dead, so he really isn't prepared for something like that. Doom, on the other hand, is usually prepared to deal with most characters on the spot.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Tron
Good opinion, too bad it wouldn't work here. Remember, there's no prep here, and as far as Maestro's concerned, every hero and villain is dead, so he really isn't prepared for something like that. Doom, on the other hand, is usually prepared to deal with most characters on the spot.

Ah, touche'!!!!!! embarrasment Yep, you and Horrificus are right...I had forgotten about that scenario where they are playing their little mind games with each other and Hulk is trying to call Maestro's bluff and it doesn't work; and Maestro's explanation about that whole alternate/branching timeline thingamajig theory! But, yes, both very good and insightful points from both you guys. Oh, well....I tried. big grin Damn that Doctor Doom!!!!!! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.