Cyclops is a dick! (please follow link)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunderstrike
http://www.marvel.com/wallpaper/fetchimage.htm?id=502&size=lg

He may actually be for registration! What a jerk!

Black Adam
This topic makes me a sad Panda... sad

Thunderstrike
Why the hell would he be for registration anyway? Did he not forget that one of his children from a different timeline was hounded by Sentinels? I used to like Cyclops.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Why the hell would he be for registration anyway? Did he not forget that one of his children from a different timeline was hounded by Sentinels? I used to like Cyclops.
They need someone to be for registration in the x-men.

Otherwise it wouldn't be called Civil war.
I guess the writers thought Cyclops would be one of the few mutants that would be for registration.

I also heard Colossus was going to be for registration. Don't know if it's true or not....

capt it up
I think ur might be miss seeing it I think it actauly bishop who on the reg side

Thunderstrike
Bishop wouldn't be for registration. He's from the same time period as Rachel Grey. I don't think Colossus is for it.

capt it up
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Bishop wouldn't be for registration. He's from the same time period as Rachel Grey. I don't think Colossus is for it.
I think he might be. he has been one of the few x-men who actauly uses the sentinals help and tlaks to them. he also works for the government.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
They need someone to be for registration in the x-men.

Otherwise it wouldn't be called Civil war.
I guess the writers thought Cyclops would be one of the few mutants that would be for registration.

I also heard Colossus was going to be for registration. Don't know if it's true or not....

From the art work it looks like Colossus is pro (kind of makes sense as he has lost a younger sibling before).

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7853/civilwarfrontline2ij.th.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_War_%28comics%29
Now according to wikipedia Cyclops is actually against registration.

For the Super-Human Registration Act

* Iron Man - Tony Stark -Confirmed
* Mister Fantastic - Reed Richards -Confirmed
* Namor McKenzie -Confirmed
* Black Goliath - Bill Foster
* Spider-Man - Peter Parker
* Colossus - Piotr Rasputin
* Thing - Ben Grimm
* Sentry - Robert Reynolds

Against the Super-Human Registration Act

* Captain America - Steve Rogers -Confrimed
* Dr. Strange - Stephen Strange -Confirmed
* Black Bolt - Blackagar Boltagon -Confirmed
* Cyclops - Scott Summers
* Invisible Woman - Sue Richards
* Human Torch - Johnny Storm
* Wolverine - Logan/James Howlett
* Kate Bishop
* Wiccan - Billy Kaplan
* Hulkling - Teddy Altman
* Patriot - Elijah Bradley

Thunderstrike
True. I hope not though. Of course, Ben Grimm may be against it, so those two may end up fighting.

Black Adam
Originally posted by TheKahn
From the art work it looks like Colossus is pro (kind of makes sense as he has lost a younger sibling before).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_War_%28comics%29
Now according to wikipedia Cyclops is actually against registration.

For the Super-Human Registration Act

* Iron Man - Tony Stark -Confirmed
* Mister Fantastic - Reed Richards -Confirmed
* Namor McKenzie -Confirmed
* Black Goliath - Bill Foster
* Spider-Man - Peter Parker
* Colossus - Piotr Rasputin
* Thing - Ben Grimm
* Sentry - Robert Reynolds

Against the Super-Human Registration Act

* Captain America - Steve Rogers -Confrimed
* Dr. Strange - Stephen Strange -Confirmed
* Black Bolt - Blackagar Boltagon -Confirmed
* Cyclops - Scott Summers
* Invisible Woman - Sue Richards
* Human Torch - Johnny Storm
* Wolverine - Logan/James Howlett
* Kate Bishop
* Wiccan - Billy Kaplan
* Hulkling - Teddy Altman
* Patriot - Elijah Bradley

Where was this confirmed?

Murda Mase
Originally posted by TheKahn

Cap's team is about to get mowed down.lol

TheKahn
Where was this confirmed?

Most likely in a comic book shifty

Honestly, I have no idea. It's wikipedia so take it with a grain of salt. wink

capt it up
that can't be right. namor it said was confirmed to be for the act ecpt we all know he against it

Thunderstrike
Yeah, Namor is against it.

Black Adam
Originally posted by capt it up
that can't be right. namor it said was confirmed to be for the act ecpt we all know he against it

he was against Sending the Hulk into Space.

I don't think he would even care What The U.S Gov does With it's own citizens.

I guess thats why they had to bring in Namorita to get blown up to get him involved....

steverules
What will the registration act do?

capt it up
I think if it between bishop and cyclopes being for it it gunna be bishop

Black Adam
Namors thoughts on the matter

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7162/ill31325jn.gif

But i guess This can all change when he finds out his Cousin has been blown up and may have been responsible for the Blast that escalates this whole mess

Thunderstrike
Whoever blew up his cousin is going to get killed, and in the worst way. Like Ultimate Hulk vs Wolverine.

Blood_Rayne
Well I think its safe to say that the Black Panther and Storm will probably be against the registration

willRules
Originally posted by steverules
What will the registration act do?

Every cape must give their identities to the government and their addresses and the identities of their families etc and they get a job as a superhero under government jurisdiction.

Rumour has it that a certain web slinging hero will be pro-registration cos they feel in debt to Iron-man, give away their identity and then regret it and become anti-registration

Tha C-Master
I thought Stark was against the registration act... and I'm sure Peter was...

Juntai
In the illuminati, Reed and Stark seemed for it.

roughrider
Well, during the original controversy over the Mutant Registration Act, Cyclops and his teamates - X-Factor, at the time - evetually signed the papers to register. It's because he subscribes to Xavier's view of peaceful co-existence, and will bend over backwards for it; maybe too far, just like Xavier.

Knightfall93
I w anna see Cyclops give Wolverine the whupping he's deserved for years!

Frostbite883
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
Well I think its safe to say that the Black Panther and Storm will probably be against the registration

yes

grey fox
If Sentry is definitely for registrations then we'll definitely see Thor's return , otherwise the teams would be WAY to unbalanced.

Grimm22
Originally posted by grey fox
If Sentry is definitely for registrations then we'll definitely see Thor's return , otherwise the teams would be WAY to unbalanced.

Not really all you have to do is push him laughing

H. S. 6
Namors thoughts on the matter

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7162/ill31325jn.gif

But i guess This can all change when he finds out his Cousin has been blown up and may have been responsible for the Blast that escalates this whole mess

Namor is badass. Nuff said.

Redatom65
well what i've thinking what with the reappearance of thor's hammer and blake that Thor's coming back during Civil War and we see a Thor v.s Sentry fight which balances it out ,just one perspective out of quite a few i looked at

eleveninches
Why shouldn't the world know who the mutants are, if they really have nothing to hide

diabloman
This topic makes me a sad Panda... sad somebody watches southpark a little to much i see big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.