Inhumans vs. X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Inhumans = 1 blackbolt 2 medusa 3 triton 4 crystal 5 gorgon 6 karnak 7 lockjaw versus these X-men = 1 cyclops 2 wolverine 3 rouge 4 jean 5 storm 6 beast 7 nightcrawler..........

capt it up
jean kills all the inhuman her self becuase she pheniox

Thunderstrike
Depends on the incarnation of Jean Grey. If she's the Phoenix, X-men win. If it's otherwise, then Black Bolt wins by himself.

JOE NUNEZ
couldn't rouge absorb blackbolts attributes.

TheKahn
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ

not before he said "ahhh"

JOE NUNEZ
If its a team battle hes going to hold off on the screams , in fear he might hurt his own team he usually just wispers in peoples ears.

Thunderstrike
Crystal could probably shield them.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Crystal could probably shield them. I dont think any shield could withstand that force.....

soujaboy09
I think that the inhumans would win this. Black Bolt is just too much

bitca730
If its a team battle then Black Bolt shouldn't be allowed to speak...I like the X-Men more, but that dudes awesome...

Redatom65
where's the guy that say kurt ports the heads off in an exact amount of time ;-)

grey fox
Originally posted by Redatom65
where's the guy that say kurt ports the heads off in an exact amount of time ;-)

Kurts never shown the ability to do that , he has the potential but not the current means. Rouge on the other-hand did it herself.....

But back ot the fight, If it's Phoenix jean the inhumans are screwed since ether A. she blinks them out of existence or B GS drops a few thousand tons of essay on top of them and even Wolverines 'uber-fanboy-healing' wouldn't be able to take that much pressure. Fear the Essay Of Doom !!!!

Of course if it's ordinary 'no galactic , right hand of god, whoa look at me i'm holding the universe in the palm of my hand' jean then blackbolt let's out a scream and kills them all.

bitca730
I think the rules should be re-stated...I mean Black Bolt alone takes this without them having Phoenix...

TheKahn
Originally posted by Redatom65

What the f**k?

Right here.... evil face

Nightcrawler could try that but I don't think it would work. Inhumans naturally physically superior to humans and Black Bolt in particular can use his power to increase his speed and agility (among other things) to an even greater degree. Given that slower individuals have been able to react to to Nightcrawler's teleportation, there is a chance one of the Inhumans could attack him before he successfully teleported a portion of their body way and an even greater chance if we are talking about Black Bolt himself.

And really that is the only member of the Inhumans of great consequence as he can in all likelihood win by himself. I agree with the apparent consensus that with a non-Phoenix Jean the Inhuman's win, and with a Phoenix Jean the X-men win.

willRules
In an X-men issue they went to the skrull homeworld, wolverine was in a fight with a buncha skrull imposter's. Medusa was able to pin him with her hair for a fair amount of time before he got free. Any other real extra help could have taken Logan down if he hadn't give her a haircut. And the Skrull imposter's were supposed to be weaker.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by grey fox
Kurts never shown the ability to do that , he has the potential but not the current means. Rouge on the other-hand did it herself.....

You sir, are wrong.

http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/2383/03xcalibrep219nr.th.jpg

Game, set, and point.

Back to topic, the X-brats stand no chance.

Tron
Originally posted by Nataku8188
You sir, are wrong.

Game, set, and point.

Different dimension, not entirely canon.

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ

Not before he punches her in the face.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Nataku8188
You sir, are wrong.

Game, set, and point.

you do realize that's AOA x-men right? meaning it doesn't count in 616 universe. anyway kurt has done the teleporting certain objects trick to a sentinal in the 616 universe.

nathan summers
The Inhumans. As long as we're not dealing with Phoenix level Jean Grey, Blackagar can win this considering he's got various mental defenses against telepaths.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.