Revan, who was he really? :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
We know he is LS male, but that's about it.

What build was he?
5'7 scoundrel build? Lukish
5'9 scout build? Ulicish
5'11 soldier build? Macish

Was he black man? Or a white man?

Was he more of a duelist, or a force user?

Has LFL taken an official stance with respect to these minor details yet? I am pretty sure in the knew KOTOR comics more will be explained.

Revolver Ocelot
LS Male was confirmed? News to me. I heard about a shaky quote on Leeland Chee a while ago. I don't think it was confirmed.

IMO LS Female would be the best (Maybe because the Carth romance is superior to the Bastila "romance"wink. I really saw her as a Force User... and Exile as a duelist... Meh, that's just me.

zephiel7
Everyone has their own preference. That's the problem with these matters, you just can't help but step on a few toes.

I prefer LS Male Revan. Reason why? Well its partly because I imagine a heroic Revan ending up with Bastila. Revan also seems like a more male name.

With the Exile, I always imagined her to be LS female. It just seems to make more sense. With the Exile though, everything is up in the air.

Revolver Ocelot
I wouldn't mind Revan being a LS Male. I'm male, I like the whole "redeemed Jedi" thing, and Bastila is kinda hawt. Plus, he was the Dark "Lord" of the Sith... when people like Luminaya proclaim themselves as Dark "Lady" of the Sith.

I prefered my female playthrough, but it got kinda akward when I started flirting with Carth >_<

zephiel7
Good point. Dark "Lady" of the Sith would indicate a female Revan. A "Lord" is technically a male of nobility and stature, while a "Lady" is a a female of nobility and stature.

Lol, I know, I could never play female for that reason. It seems way to weird, as in Carth's advances on me. Lol, so I switched back to male.

Rayvann
Originally posted by zephiel7
We know he is LS male, but that's about it.

What build was he?
5'7 scoundrel build? Lukish
5'9 scout build? Ulicish
5'11 soldier build? Macish

Was he black man? Or a white man?

Was he more of a duelist, or a force user?

Has LFL taken an official stance with respect to these minor details yet? I am pretty sure in the knew KOTOR comics more will be explained.

I doubt we will ever know... one of KOTOR's strengths was the ability to customize your character. Lucas Arts is not about to piss off their devoted fans.

Janus Marius
Revan was 5'2" and Puerto Rican. I swear.

Antediluvian
He's a Sprite on a Video game.

QED

Janus Marius
Oh noes!!!111

Actually, he's rendered.

Antediluvian
Bah, the QED is still infallible.

Janus Marius
lol

DarthBanevv
I always liked the LS ending better. The DS ending wasn't as good, as story goes. LS ending, the redemption of Revan. DS ending, the return of Revan. It just seems more Star Wars to me.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Revan was 5'2" and Puerto Rican. I swear.

There is a Puerto Rico in Star Wars? stick out tongue

Traya
Meh, LS Female for me. Carth was far better than Bastila "I feel weak when I look at you" Shan.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Traya
Meh, LS Female for me. Carth was far better than Bastila "I feel weak when I look at you" Shan.

Carth is a cool character, but I don't think the Bastila cutscenes in KOTOR were bad. It kind of reflected what a Jedi would face if she were to fall in love. The script actually made me chuckle a bit, it was like listening to the script of a fairly well done movie.

Sesse
Originally posted by Traya

Why do you blame Bastila for that?

My LS male-Ravans stats would make anyone feel weak...

Lord Coal
Hmmm, Anyone thought of the possibility that Revan was a 6'7" Indonesian transexual hooker with a penchant for bad restaurants and collectibles?

You know what Zephiel, I'm pretty sure there wasn't a Puerto Rico in Star Wars, but I remember something about Padme and Anakin complaining about the cost of transport to Colombia for their honeymoon. Or was it Correlia?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.