Hulk vs Rhino with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Hulk versus Rhino with Batmans brain ...........

Sixth_Winged
Still hulk. Unless Rhino also has a massive base strength advantage to put Banner down quickly before he get pissed off, he's gonna get his new smart ass handed to him.

JOE NUNEZ
lololololololo

badabing
Rhino with Batman's intellect. Hmmm. I'm assuming he can still remember his previous battles with the Hulk. He'll know that the longer the fight lasts, the less chance he has of winning. IMO if Rhino uses his new IQ and can end it early or come up with a battle plan, he can win a few.

Thunderstrike
Rhino w/Batman's intellect simply will know he's about to get his ass kicked.

badabing
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Rhino w/Batman's intellect simply will know he's about to get his ass kicked.
Rhino gets no respect. laughing laughing laughing

Thunderstrike
Dude, they guy has a disrespect thread on here. I've been on about 5 different comic boards, and this one is the only one with a disrespect thread.

badabing
Dude, they guy has a disrespect thread on here. I've been on about 5 different comic boards, and this one is the only one with a disrespect thread.
I think it's funny. Rhino is like a running joke here. laughing

JOE NUNEZ
Ive created a new character rhino with a twist. smart

JOE NUNEZ
even thou hes not doing to good against hulk.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Ive created a new character rhino with a twist. smart sounds like a drink....... laughing

badabing
Originally posted by badabing
Rhino with Batman's intellect. Hmmm. I'm assuming he can still remember his previous battles with the Hulk. He'll know that the longer the fight lasts, the less chance he has of winning. IMO if Rhino uses his new IQ and can end it early or come up with a battle plan, he can win a few.
This was the original post I had for the "Smart" Rhino thread.

Thunderstrike
Rhino actually once did have Super-Intelligence. He deduced who Spider-Man was with a simple equation.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
sounds like a drink....... laughing

Haha, it does. Let's open our own bar.

The Wolbereen: The hardest alcohol we can find mixed to a near 200 proof. Your liver can't win.

The Rhino with a twist: Virgin scotch. That's right. It's plain water with some ice. And maybe a lemon.

samishe
Have you guys read "flowers for rhino"? He becomes smart there and forces a court to make Spider-man to stop coming within half a mile of him.big grin

juggernaut66666
rhino has KO'd hulk before

roughrider
Rhino with the Infinity Gauntlet would still lose to anyone. stick out tongue

samishe
stick out tongue

samishe
bump

MrHeavySilence
Just because he has Batman's intelligence doesn't mean he's automatically going to find a way to win. He'd have to think about it with prep. Thus, Hulk wins 9/10.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
rhino has KO'd hulk before Yes your are correct. Rhino did beat Hulk once in Hulk #378 I believe. It's no joke.

But Rhino with Batmans brain can beat the Hulk. Batman has already did it without Rhinos body rock

roughrider
Ugh - the kick of the Bat-God. The all-time low in crossover history... sick

snoopdogg
Originally posted by roughrider
Ugh - the kick of the Bat-God. The all-time low in crossover history... sick Wolverine beating Lobo was the all-time low in crossover history imo.

CaptainStoic
The Hulk was grey in 378... a green savage Hulk only has to do his thunder clap routine, get in close, and go berserk on the Rhino. The Rhino's body has never been able to take the punishment that a berserk Hulk can dish out.

Swanky-Tuna
Wouldn't Batman in Rhino's body, or Rhino with Batman's mind, just do some nerve pinch boosted by Rhino's strength and take him down?

samishe
Batman with Rhino's mind! laughing laughing

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by samishe
Batman with Rhino's mind! laughing laughing

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/71/Batzarro.PNG/463px-Batzarro.PNG

MrHeavySilence
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/71/Batzarro.PNG/463px-Batzarro.PNG

lol Batzarro is hilarious

bigboygreen
Hulk stomps a mud hole in his a$$.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.