Ironman vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nova Angel
Ironman

A millionaire, Super genius and has all the gadgets

VS

Batman

Also a millionaire, super genius and has all the gadgets

Who will win, both given prep-time.

Nova Angel
I Personally don't know with prep time they can do or make pretty much anything

Thunderstrike
Iron Man brings out the Thor Buster. Batman dies a miserable death.

steverules
Batman is Ironman's sandwich.

Murda Mase
I think this was done already and Batman wins everytime in the thread.

Thunderstrike
I don't see how. Iron Man could always go into the stratosphere and rain hell on Batman's head.

badabing
Unless Bats unveils a crazy Bat armor suit Stark has this one. This is one of only a few times I've gone against Bats with prep but Stark has the same resources as Wayne plus he already has several suits on tap.

Murda Mase
Batman has Ironman style suits if he needs them.

Sixth_Winged
Ironman has mutiple Ironman suits for various occassions.

The only way I'm seeing Batman wins this if he could replicate what Alex did to brother eye and OMAC units or with external help from other JLA members.

james1865
Iron Man 6/10. Way more power for Iron Man but Bats has more going for him than many realize.

juggernaut66666
ironman invents a batmanbuster armor

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
ironman invents a batmanbuster armor

laughing out loud i bet Stark would only paint his normal armor black and call it that.

Ironman: Let me introduce you to my anti-batarang beams

*fires his usual repulsor rays, hits the batarang along with batman*

Batman: Unnngghh..... his anti-batarang beams......just went through my batarangs, how could that be? big grin

Apolloknight
bump smile

K3VIL
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Iron Man brings out the Thor Buster. Batman dies a miserable death.
TB armor was ripped apart and destroyed.
And IM doesn't need it against Bat.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by K3VIL
TB armor was ripped apart and destroyed.
And IM doesn't need it against Bat.

But Batman has Prep.

Soljer
Motherbox.

Reaper777
Iron man puts all of his suits on Auto pilot, Bats dosent have a snowballs chance in hell.

Draco69
Iron Man: Alright, Batman. I've built this incredibly intricate armour to defeat you! Pulsar cannons. Radioactive cancer nanites. Electromagnetic razor adamantium beams. You're screwed.

Batman: ......I only brought this.

Iron Man: A green ring? Hah! Who do you think you are? Mandarin!

Batman: *smiles*

Darth Martin
Batman with prep wins. Ask batdude123.

Dinalfos
Ironman.

partiallyinsane
Originally posted by Draco69
Iron Man: Alright, Batman. I've built this incredibly intricate armour to defeat you! Pulsar cannons. Radioactive cancer nanites. Electromagnetic razor adamantium beams. You're screwed.

Batman: ......I only brought this.

Iron Man: A green ring? Hah! Who do you think you are? Mandarin!

Batman: *smiles*

Only Iron Man could analyze the ring's energy type and send out a conflicting wavelength...or...wear a shiny yellow suit...or use yellow light rays to dissipate the ring's constructs (not sure if that last one would work...don't know too much about GL)

Darth Martin
Bats has acess to himself, Steel, Lex Luthor, Amazonian, Kryptonian, Martian, and B5-Technology. He also can get a GL ring and his motherbox. IM goes down in a prep battle.

Reaper777
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Bats has acess to himself, Steel, Lex Luthor, Amazonian, Kryptonian, Martian, and B5-Technology. He also can get a GL ring and his motherbox. IM goes down in a prep battle.

How is he gonna get a GL ring

Soljer
Originally posted by Reaper777
How is he gonna get a GL ring

Tap Ion on the shoulder.

smile.

Draco69
Originally posted by partiallyinsane
Only Iron Man could analyze the ring's energy type and send out a conflicting wavelength...or...wear a shiny yellow suit...or use yellow light rays to dissipate the ring's constructs (not sure if that last one would work...don't know too much about GL)

None of them would work....

Darth Vegas
Iron Man wins this.

Especially now that Iron Man has Extremis.

If Batman decides to take the route of devising a suit of armor to combat Iron Man, there's no way that it would be as or more powerful than any of Tony's suits. Suits of armor are Tony's specialty. Bruce Wayne may have Tony Stark beat in detective skills, martial arts, etc., but certainly not in the tech department. That's Tony's bread and butter. I'm not taking anything away from Bruce's skill with tech & gadgets, but let's face it, he's not in Tony's league.

Also, If Batman can have access to a GL Ring or a motherbox, who's to say that Iron Man can't have access to say......the Infinity Gauntlet? It's as if GL Rings and mother boxes grow on trees.

To me, Batman using a motherbox in this or any instance is a cop out, merely a plot device. Anytime Batman is up against seemingly impossible odds or has to take on somebody who is infinitely more powerful than him on these boards, somebody ALWAYS brings up the motherbox. It's tiresome.

Priest
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
Iron Man wins this.

Especially now that Iron Man has Extremis.

If Batman decides to take the route of devising a suit of armor to combat Iron Man, there's no way that it would be as or more powerful than any of Tony's suits. Suits of armor are Tony's specialty. Bruce Wayne may have Tony Stark beat in detective skills, martial arts, etc., but certainly not in the tech department. That's Tony's bread and butter. I'm not taking anything away from Bruce's skill with tech & gadgets, but let's face it, he's not in Tony's league.

Also, If Batman can have access to a GL Ring or a motherbox, who's to say that Iron Man can't have access to say......the Infinity Gauntlet? It's as if GL Rings and mother boxes grow on trees.

To me, Batman using a motherbox in this or any instance is a cop out, merely a plot device. Anytime Batman is up against seemingly impossible odds or has to take on somebody who is infinitely more powerful than him on these boards, somebody ALWAYS brings up the motherbox. It's tiresome.

co-signed

Jyppe
God help us when:
- Batman: "Hey, this is Bruce. My writers decided that my series needs a bit variety so I'm not using Motherbox this time, but my neweest gadget.. *Drum roll* The Unclebox!!!"

Scoobless
Originally posted by Draco69
None of them would work....

They would against a Noob-Lantern

Trolt
This is like Superman Vs captain america.

RUNMAN
Iron Man invents his own technology while BatMan relies on his company to do the inventing for him...

the ninjak
Ironman took on all the Earth heroes in Execute Programme with AI suits. Batman falls to the Stealth Armor while Bats gets belted by the others. Tony watches the whole thing while in bed with three chicks.

American Dragon
Bruce can't scratch Tony while he is in his armor but one shot from Iron Man's repulsors and Batman is dead. Iron Man all the way.

manx422
Batman pwns ironman

Wild Shadow
Ironman pulls the reality gem on bats and turns him into an actual bat. then warlock shows up and smacks ironman and takes it from him but not b4 ironman claims the win.

manx422
batman is immune 2 reality manipulation

BUSTER1
Ironman definitely-unless they take off their suits and fight h2h. In that scenario Bruce stomps Tony.

the ninjak
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Ironman definitely-unless they take off their suits and fight h2h. In that scenario Bruce stomps Tony.

laughing

tideoftime
In application, Tony should win most conventional battles in this context; Bruce might manage some interesting variations on the Batkick, though, and use some kind of Batdevice that damages, to some significant degree, Tony's suit. Who *should* win? Tony. Who *will* win (more battles than he should)? Bruce. The narrative Batkick confounds even KMC's rules, and makes for at least a handful of wins...

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by manx422
batman is immune 2 reality manipulation http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif

JakeTheBank
Repulsor rays and unibeams for the should win.

Placidity
No one spotted this?

Originally posted by Nova Angel
Ironman

A millionaire...

VS

Batman

Also a millionaire....

Try billion or unlikely but possibly trillion.

Wild Shadow
i did but the guy made an honest mistake and it wasnt like he was favoring one over the other.. i guess he could have said billions of personal wealth or trillions for the various corporations assets.

besides it would be somewhat petty

quanchi112
Ironman wins.

CeSoir
I've seen talk about Iron Man using a Batman busting armor. So what does he do, paint the helmet like Bane's mask and break Batman's back over his knee again?

the ninjak
Originally posted by CeSoir
I've seen talk about Iron Man using a Batman busting armor. So what does he do, paint the helmet like Bane's mask and break Batman's back over his knee again?

Paints it black! And sends fifty at him....Stealth Armours. And a few Hulk Busters for good measure.

Stoic
Ironman

Bouboumaster
Stark bang both Catwoman and Talia in a threesome ftw

namorsubby
can't really say who wins definitely. If batman has prep and basic knowledge of tony, then he'll know he'll be dealing with a tech war, and he isn't at all at a disadvantage believe it or not. He may not flaunt his ability to access technology by flying around in a suit like stark, but he can and does use tech to address any particular situation that calls for it. The level of the threat pretty much determines the impressiveness of what he takes out of the bin.

grimify
Spite thread... CL100 suit of armor with firepower out the ass, versus....Batman?

Easy win for Bruce.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.