berserk wolverine vs. spidy,daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chicku
ok this is a fight between wolverine in a berserker rage vs. spidy(non iron costume) and daredevil

jinzin
which level of berserker rage.

Soleran
Originally posted by jinzin
which level of berserker rage.

Who cares the Duo wins.

jinzin
It makes a difference...

chicku
like the level when he decapitated xorn

Soleran
He could have the rage of all the ages................2 of them take it to him..................even if there are losses.

chicku
maybe i dont know i think it would be pretty close

jinzin
Originally posted by chicku
like the level when he decapitated xorn

that's not really all that berserk at all.. duo wins....

chicku
ok nevermind i was thinking of something else i meant agaist mister x i meant to write that xorn thing somewhere else

jinzin
even then he had the capacity to think... I'd say it's a bit of a toss up but dup probably takes it with losses...

chicku
yea i would say wolvy wolud kill spidy but get worn out and then daredevil and him would have a long then i dont know what wold happen could go either way

Soleran
lol Spiderman would last alot longer then DD I'm afraid.

jinzin
i think both heroes would survive.. though with the loss of limbs or at the least LOTS of blood...

Soleran
Yeah DD would probably be hurt maybe even blinded, I don't know.

chicku
ok ok this is going to be my last chang wolverine is now in a total berserk rage where he cant even think

Soleran
Originally posted by chicku
ok ok this is going to be my last chang wolverine is now in a total berserk rage where he cant even think

Wow so he dies because he's a vegetable right...................then Spiderman and DD just beat his corpse down because they are mad thug like and they roll that way.

chicku
anybody else have anythin to say cause i think it could go either way

capt it up
actauly beserker rage is not wolverine not thinking.feral si when he not thinking.

bersker rage is when a fighter uses all his abilities to the fullest and only thinks about how to kill the opponet. his instincts would be at prime. He would not only be using amazing skill. but he also be fighting on instinct making his move even faster becuase his body and mind would be one.

nimrod009
Spiderman's the key. I don't care what kind of rage Wolverine is, he still aint hitting Spiderman.

And with DD as a distraction, albeit an extremely skilled one, it's a piece of cake for the team. They may not kill Wolvie, but he'll be knocked out pretty quick.

capt it up
Originally posted by nimrod009
Spiderman's the key. I don't care what kind of rage Wolverine is, he still aint hitting Spiderman.

And with DD as a distraction, albeit an extremely skilled one, it's a piece of cake for the team. They may not kill Wolvie, but he'll be knocked out pretty quick.
he won't hit spiderman?

Soleran
Originally posted by capt it up
he won't hit spiderman?

No because he is going to Glue DD to his back and spin to let DD take all the hits..................there is our loss for the victory.

Nova Angel
In Wolverine's rage he is faster and stronger and is more durable if them two don't stay back they will lose their life because he pretty much switch to killer instinct mode

nimrod009
Originally posted by capt it up
he won't hit spiderman?

That's BS though if you ask me. What's the point in a spider-sense if it can't even help you avoid attacks from a peak human?

Spiderman fighting to the best of his abilities is NOT getting hit by Wolverine. Hell, even Spidey fighting to half his ability should give Wolvie a tough time.

Valharu
Originally posted by nimrod009
That's BS though if you ask me. What's the point in a spider-sense if it can't even help you avoid attacks from a peak human?

Spiderman fighting to the best of his abilities is NOT getting hit by Wolverine. Hell, even Spidey fighting to half his ability should give Wolvie a tough time. Please don't go down this road, because it will only lead to disaster for the thread. If your not going to be serious about this and show respect for Wolverine, don't post just yet. Instead read up on Wolverine and get to know him. This would be an excellent fight, except for those damn web shooters.

AcousticDoc
I'd say wolverine stands a better chance at hitting spidey than DD since spidey's h2h skill is a lot less than DD. In anycase, the duo still take him. Berserker rage makes wolverine more sloppy imo.

nimrod009
Originally posted by Valharu
Please don't go down this road, because it will only lead to disaster for the thread. If your not going to be serious about this and show respect for Wolverine, don't post just yet. Instead read up on Wolverine and get to know him. This would be an excellent fight, except for those damn web shooters.

Thanks for the advice.

Team still wins! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
Wait, why are both Spiderman and Daredevil needed here?

A beserker Wolverine still gets taken down by Spiderman.

StyleTime
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
I'd say wolverine stands a better chance at hitting spidey than DD since spidey's h2h skill is a lot less than DD. In anycase, the duo still take him. Berserker rage makes wolverine more sloppy imo.
Daredevil has more standard fighting skills, but Spiderman is far faster and more agile than Daredevil. Not to mention, he also has the Spider sense. If anyone gets hit, it'll be Daredevil.
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wait, why are both Spiderman and Daredevil needed here?

A beserker Wolverine still gets taken down by Spiderman.
yes

srankmissingnin
The only way Wolverine can win this fight is if he is full Bersker Rage and that isn't something that happens very often (thats an understatement, it happened once). Normal B-Rage Wolverine loses hard.

badabing
This reminds me of the Black Panther vs Captain America & Batman thread. Wolverine loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.