star wars shops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

djBachus
iam intrested in buying a few things to do with the star wars saga i know there is the main site , but where else can i go ??

iam in the U.K

hord06
What sort of things? Books, comics or games for instance?

djBachus
ummmmm........ figures posters clothes that sort of thing big grin

hord06
Oh right. Well ordering stuff via the Internet is a great way to get stuff which hasn't been released in the U.K. yet. But if you're a big star wars fan, I would definitely recommend some of the games and comics.

djBachus
ive got a few star wars games but no comics ...

i

hord06
What games have you got? I would definitely recommend Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR) 1 &2 involving Revan, one of the most interesting star wars characters and the jedi knight series involving Kyle Katurn and Jaden Korr. You can by these from the shops, or download them as a last resort.

And I think you should definitely consider reading the TOTJ comics. You don't even need to buy them. There is a website (swcomics.com) that contains all of them (they are in the old republic section) and they are definitely some of the most interesting star wars comics there are.

djBachus
thanks mate . u got any other websites to share with me ? they dont have to do with star wars .

Revan Ecks
you can try ebay or go to www.firebox.com i had the same question and it helped me some

hord06
You can also download a ton of books and some comics that aren't on 'swcomics.com' off of 'mininova.org', but you need a program like bittorrent to download the files.

djBachus
thanks mate .

Revan Ecks
really i got this mask I'm waring from ebay i made it my avatar.

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by hord06
What games have you got? I would definitely recommend Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR) 1 &2 involving Revan, one of the most interesting star wars characters and the jedi knight series involving Kyle Katurn and Jaden Korr. You can by these from the shops, or download them as a last resort.

And I think you should definitely consider reading the TOTJ comics. You don't even need to buy them. There is a website (swcomics.com) that contains all of them (they are in the old republic section) and they are definitely some of the most interesting star wars comics there are. Pics on swcomics.com are a blurry. Most of the pages can't be read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.