Poll: Will SuperMan be the last word of the serie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brisou
Hello everyone, i wanna to discuss, just to know if you saw the wink to the comics Justice League Of America when Clark answer to A.C. :"Im not sure im ready for the JLA just yet".

I just started recently to understand how deep are the americans series (im french) and i wanna bet about something, who bet the last word of the serie will be superman ? ( by the way the game of super ... made by every characters is really fun, with stuffs like superboy, super clarck, etc... )

Hope every one understand me because my english is not perfect for the moment, its lot harder when it comes to create sentences and not only understanding them smile

Jedi Priestess
Do you mean will they end Smallville showing Clark as Superman?

brisou
No i mean the last word pronounced in the serie smile

I bet it will be superman !

NoFate007
I doubt it. But the last shot should almost definitely be Clark in the Superman outfit on the rooftop of the Daily Planet posing, and then flying down. There's no way we can start guessing on the last word of the series yet haha.

Kal875
Originally posted by brisou
Hello everyone, i wanna to discuss, just to know if you saw the wink to the comics Justice League Of America when Clark answer to A.C. :"Im not sure im ready for the JLA just yet".

I just started recently to understand how deep are the americans series (im french) and i wanna bet about something, who bet the last word of the serie will be superman ? ( by the way the game of super ... made by every characters is really fun, with stuffs like superboy, super clarck, etc... )

Hope every one understand me because my english is not perfect for the moment, its lot harder when it comes to create sentences and not only understanding them smile I think A.C. ment Junior Lifeguard Association. But yes, i think the top 3 ending words might be" Clark, Superman, or Smallville.

And as for your English, your doing great.

brisou
I know but it has been done to make a reference to Justice League of America (JLA) a comics with superman in top of the hero band. All of this is amasing, series in english are so much better than translated in french. You should see how they are killing american's series in France. Most of french people think that american series are stupide. (but it is changing a little)

Thanks for my english smile And why not betting for the last word of the serie? it is funnier than betting on things more obvious like the last scene wink

I will add those words to the poll when i'll be able to smile

PS: And There is in the JLA an other super hero called Aquaman whose specials abilities can only be used under water ! smile

Darth Macabre

brisou

hermione7
maybe Superman would be the last word.. hoping I would see Lois as a reporter with perry and jimmy

anyways since Superman returns would be shown in June many smallville fans (or most likely clana fans) will have an idea who Superman and Lois Lane is in the myth..

MysteryRidah
I think someone already mention superman in the series. I could of sworn i heard it before.

hermione7
WEll I didn't hear it on chloe... I only hear her say super.. or superhero or superclark

In the superman mythos.. I think lois invented the name... right?

AstroFan
She did in the movie, thats all I know. stick out tongue

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by hermione7
WEll I didn't hear it on chloe... I only hear her say super.. or superhero or superclark

In the superman mythos.. I think lois invented the name... right?

I don't think so, because he was Superboy before he met Lois.

hermione7
In the comics the first one published is Superman then Superboy

so there are different versions

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by hermione7
In the comics the first one published is Superman then Superboy

so there are different versions

Yes that is true....But chronologically he was Superboy before Superman either way you look at it.

This is all before Crisis on Infinite Earths, so technically, it's non-canonical either way anymore.

Kal875
In the 1st episode Lana said: "Are you man or Superman?"

hermione7
^huh.. guess i don't remember that

Kal875
When Clark tripped it front of her.

((The_Anomaly))

Kal875
Thanks for clearing that up. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.