What are some of the best EU IYO?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revolver Ocelot
Here's the best EU material IMO

1. Thrawn Thrilogy
2. The Han Solo Trilogy
3. I, Jedi
4. X-Wing Series
5. Revenge of the Sith (novel)
6. Shadows of Empire
7. Star by Star (NJO)
8. Shatterpoint
9. Unifying Force (NJO)
10. TIE Fighter (the game!)

hord06
1. The KOTOR and KOTOR2 video games.
2. The Jedi Knight series of video games.
3. The 'Jedi versus Sith' comics.
4. Golden Age of The Sith and Fall of The Sith Empire.
5. The comic 'Knights of The Old Republic' (not the comic featuring Zayne Carrick but the comic featuring the Nomi Sunrider Saga and The Beast Wars of Onderon).
6. The Freedon Nadd Uprising, Dark Lords of The Sith and The Sith War.
7. The comic Redemption.
8. Shatterpoint.
9. The Cestus Deception.
10. Labyrinth of Evil.

Revolver Ocelot
Redemption and Jedi vs Sith were pretty good, I admit but, I'd reccomend some post-ROTJ stuff for you. Thrawn series is teh pwn!

hord06
Yeah, number 11 would have been the leviathan comic.

Janus Marius
Clone Wars novels are really good, except for Jedi Trial which blows. The pre-movie novels (Labyrinth of Evil, Cloak of Deception, The Approaching Storm), are excellent.

Revolver Ocelot
Labyrinth of Evil was very good. But I was quite dissapointed with Cloak of Deception... meh, maybe too much politics.

Janus Marius
Well, it IS much more of a dramatic political thriller than an action novel.

hord06
Shatterpoint is the best novel IMO. Kar Vastor and Depa Billaba were both awesome characters and the whole idea of the ability shatterpoint was really interesting.

Janus Marius
I thought Shatterpoint was okay. I personally liked The Cestus Deception and Dark Rendezvous much more.

hord06
The Cestus Deception was great but I wasn't too impressed with Dark Rendezvous.

DarthBanevv
I love the Thrawn trilogy so far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.